Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:21:23 AM
713385 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  TV Family Wars « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TV Family Wars  (Read 3173 times)
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 07, 2009, 04:51:32 PM »

Re-run Rumble: Part I

Bradfords vs. Bradys

The bell rings, and Greg Brady wastes no time streaking into action with a flying drop-kick into Tommy Bradford's chest.  Everyone is stunned for a moment at this unexpectedly aggressive opening move, giving Bobby Brady a great opportunity to lift Nicholas Bradford straight over his head and then slam young Bradford's spine down over Bobby's knee.  Nicholas rolls over into a ditch and appears to be out of commission.

Marcia, Jan, and Cindy join hands "Red Rover" style and run full force into the middle of the Bradford girls, knocking Joanie, Susan, and Elizabeth Bradford to the ground.  Mary Bradford counters by smashing Jan on the back of her skull with a Kendo stick, knocking her eyeglasses off.

Meanwhile Greg has Tommy in a headlock, allowing Peter to kick Tommy repeatedly in the face.  Like greased lightning, David Bradford dives into the fray, grabs Greg by his permed curls, and smashes his head repeatedly against a brick wall.  Greg crumbles to the ground and David turns his attention to Peter, who is running away like a coward.  David chases Peter, but Bobby steps out of the shadows and tacckles David's legs.  David's jaw hits the pavement and he's out like a light.

At the same time, the girls are pounding the hell out of each other, with the Bradfords (especially Nancy) proving that the weaker Brady girls are no match for them.  Cindy gets tossed aside like a rag-doll, Jan is body-slammed to the pavement, and Marcia is hit in the nose with a football, ruining her chances to get a date for the prom.

The Bradfords stumble toward their corner and embrace each other lovingly.  Cousin Jeremy joins them and they all "high five" each other as the "Eight is Enough" theme song plays over the P.A. system.

So, the Bradfords take Round 1 of this double elimination tournament. 

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 04:06:56 AM »

Does the Partridge Family get an invite to the tournament?  Or the Waltons?

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
The Burgomaster

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 07:11:44 AM »

Does the Partridge Family get an invite to the tournament?  Or the Waltons?

Sure . . . I was hoping someone else would jump in and write the next battle!

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
The Burgomaster

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 11:24:23 AM »

Re-run Rumble: Part II

Partridge Family vs. Waltons

The bell rings and Keith Partridge takes a bold step toward the Walton family.  Jim Bob, swinging a huge plank that his father produced at the Walton's saw-mill, says, "Good night, John Boy," and wallops Keith across the forehead.  Keith tumbles backward, knocking his brothers and sisters into their band equipment (causing a loud crash of cymbals).  The family, and the equipment, cascade over the edge of a cliff and plummet 500 feet to their doom.  Jeremy Gelbwaks, the original Chris Partridge, emerges from the audience and says, "Looks like I got out of that series while the gettin' was good."

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:52:22 AM by The Burgomaster » Logged

retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 04:08:37 PM »

Nice, Burgo!
Sorry I can't really write these stories too well.. the family comedies I tended to tune out a bit.. couldn't remember all the cast members and didn't watch many episodes.. but it is enjoyable to read about them beating the snot out of each other.   TeddyR

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  TV Family Wars « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.