Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:29:15 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Are these guys serious? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are these guys serious?  (Read 3267 times)
flackbait
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« on: December 09, 2009, 02:21:21 AM »

This has got to be a joke, I haven't even read the whole main page of this site and it think its a joke. Apparrantly these people think dolphins have some sort of supernatural powers or something?!? you guys tell me what you think.
http://www.dolphinheartworld.com/
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 02:30:58 AM »

Flack, I believe that dolphins are highly intelligent and that they're similar to us in some ways, but I also think the people who put up this website didn't get all their highs from the 'high Sedona county'.  Wink

Nice to see you back again, btw.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
flackbait

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 03:49:07 AM »

Flack, I believe that dolphins are highly intelligent and that they're similar to us in some ways, but I also think the people who put up this website didn't get all their highs from the 'high Sedona county'.  Wink

Thanks Trevor, I'd agree that dolphins are intelligent, but this is just over the top. I gotta wonder though what gives them that "High Sedona County".
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 03:56:32 AM »

Thanks Trevor, I'd agree that dolphins are intelligent, but this is just over the top. I gotta wonder though what gives them that "High Sedona County".

Trevor: [puff][puff][inhale][cough][cough][loogey]  Buggedout "I have absolutely no idea. None at all."  Wink

flackbait

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 05:08:35 AM »

Trevor: [puff][puff][inhale][cough][cough][loogey]  Buggedout "I have absolutely no idea. None at all."  Wink
Ha, are you shure thats the stuff and not the funky smell from your underpants?
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 05:24:39 AM »

Ha, are you shure thats the stuff and not the funky smell from your underpants?

No, I'm 100% sure that's the stuff and that my undies are..... [sniff][sniff] *faints*
 Wink

Javakoala
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 07:48:05 AM »

This has got to be a joke, I haven't even read the whole main page of this site and it think its a joke. Apparrantly these people think dolphins have some sort of supernatural powers or something?!? you guys tell me what you think.

I hate to break it to you, Flack, but this is a serious site.  I'm thinking the people behind it are either looking to cash in on people who feel the need to buy their sense of peace and health or they are just plain nuts, but the site is not a joke.
flackbait

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 07:59:23 AM »

I hate to break it to you, Flack, but this is a serious site.  I'm thinking the people behind it are either looking to cash in on people who feel the need to buy their sense of peace and health or they are just plain nuts, but the site is not a joke.

I kinda realized that after posting this, I wonder how much money they've scammed off of people over the years, its probably in the hundreds of thousands. I'm starting to think I'm in the wrong career.  Bluesad Maybe I ought start a cult centered around wombats or something. I'll be raking in the big bucks in no time.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 08:10:42 AM »

Maybe I ought start a cult centered around wombats or something. I'll be raking in the big bucks in no time.

TeddyR TeddyR

Javakoala
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 05:39:48 PM »

I kinda realized that after posting this, I wonder how much money they've scammed off of people over the years, its probably in the hundreds of thousands. I'm starting to think I'm in the wrong career.  Bluesad Maybe I ought start a cult centered around wombats or something. I'll be raking in the big bucks in no time.

Come join the Church of the Divine Sciuridae!  We and The Furry Masters welcome any and all, especially nuts or those with them.  Join now because if you aren't a member in good standing when The Day Of The Great Nattering comes, woe unto thee!
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 07:20:42 PM »

Well according to the film version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, dolphins are the second most intelligent creatures on Earth.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 07:46:14 PM »

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2009, 07:48:55 PM »

Well according to the film version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, dolphins are the second most intelligent creatures on Earth.

And thank-you for all the fish. That's what I was going to say. Of course, the Guide also told us what was the most intelligent creature on Earth. And it wasn't man.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Are these guys serious? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.