Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:05:03 AM
713344 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Well, take care guys! I'll see ya later! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Well, take care guys! I'll see ya later!  (Read 3697 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 11, 2009, 02:22:25 AM »

I'm going to be gone for a week on a trip!  My parents invited me to go with them as they visit their timeshare in Branson, MO.  I'm going to have half the thing all to myself for a week.  It should be pretty interesting, I haven't had a vacation in a looong time so I'm hopefully gonna be able to get away and just relax for awhile.  I must admit, I do wish I had someone I was taking with me (like a girlfriend or something) but still...

I just hope everything goes okay, I'm worried I'm gonna start getting bored or anxious mid-week and wish I hadn't agree to stay the entire week up there, but guess that's just my nerves.  I've got this problem sometimes with worrying about too many "what ifs".

Meantime, the hotel I work at will have to fend for itself for a while.  I'm told the OWNER is actually going to take a 2nd and 3rd shift during the week I'm gone.  Ha, THAT should be interesting.  The guy, rarely, if ever works front desk.  Usually he just does "manager" stuff in the back and takes care of behind the scene business and maintenance issues.  Hoping he'll come away with a better appreciate for what we do everyday. 

Course, dunno, knowing my luck, I'll get back and Stefanie (my co-worker who does third shift when I'm off) will be telling me, "Man, Mike, this week was SO annoying... Wednesday night a tour bus carrying the Dallas Cowboy  cheerleaders broke down a mile from our hotel and we had to check them all in for several nights.  On the second night they were here, I'd forgotten to lock the pool  and I walked away from my desk for ten minutes and when I came back all of them were in there skinny dipping.  I had to walk in there and personally kick them out..."

Anyway, dunno if i'll have access to the internet, or, even if I do, if I'll be posting much. 

Just wanted to wish everyone well, and say, "I'll see ya again soon!"  Smile 

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
paula
Bad Movie Lover

Just give me hairspray and I can rule the world!

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 02:51:06 AM »

Course, dunno, knowing my luck, I'll get back and Stefanie (my co-worker who does third shift when I'm off) will be telling me, "Man, Mike, this week was SO annoying... Wednesday night a tour bus carrying the Dallas Cowboy  cheerleaders broke down a mile from our hotel and we had to check them all in for several nights.  On the second night they were here, I'd forgotten to lock the pool  and I walked away from my desk for ten minutes and when I came back all of them were in there skinny dipping.  I had to walk in there and personally kick them out..."

Anyway, dunno if i'll have access to the internet, or, even if I do, if I'll be posting much. 

Just wanted to wish everyone well, and say, "I'll see ya again soon!"  Smile 

GOD if i had a nickel for every time that happened to me when i cheered for the pats!
why don't you ask this girl to go with you?  and a time share in MO?? anywho, have a good vacation!

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 04:23:11 AM »

Smile

Have a great time, Mike.  Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BTM

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 04:58:01 AM »

GOD if i had a nickel for every time that happened to me when i cheered for the pats!
why don't you ask this girl to go with you?  and a time share in MO?? anywho, have a good vacation!

If by girl you mean my co-worker, mainly cause she's about uh, 40 forty something, married and, well, not really my type.  :)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 05:36:59 AM »

Enjoy.  Should be fun.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
paula
Bad Movie Lover

Just give me hairspray and I can rule the world!

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 06:10:17 AM »

If by girl you mean my co-worker, mainly cause she's about uh, 40 forty something, married and, well, not really my type.  :)

got something against '40 something, married' women??   Hatred
j/k, i am 40 something (ok, 39) and married.   TongueOut
have a good time!

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 09:55:12 AM »

Bon Voyage

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Torgo

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 10:32:34 AM »

Hope you have a great vacation!

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »

Have fun. Cheers
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »

Have a great trip!  When I looked at the thread title, I was afraid you were losing your Internet for a while, since you had said something about that before.  Glad to see it's something positive instead. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Cthulhu

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 01:28:36 PM »

Have a nice trip!
3mnkids

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »

I hope you have a great time   Cheers

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Paquita

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 10:48:03 PM »

OOh Branson!  I heard that's a fun place! Have a good time! 
Javakoala
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2009, 11:03:52 PM »

got something against '40 something, married' women??   Hatred
j/k, i am 40 something (ok, 39) and married.   TongueOut
have a good time!

I have no problem with women like that, but they usually don't like me and their husbands are usually big and mean-looking.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Well, take care guys! I'll see ya later! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.