Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:22:41 PM
713372 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your favorite foods « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Your favorite foods  (Read 10900 times)
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2010, 07:02:35 AM »

Hostess Cup Cakes
Green Pepper Steak
Meatball hoagies
Brats w/cheese and onions
Fried chicken with cracked pepper
Brown & Haley Mountain Bars

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
hellbilly
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 10:19:00 AM »

I recently re-discovered Egg in a hole. A simple but delicious little meal.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 11:29:19 PM »

Cheeseburger. My wife always rolls her eyes when I refer to it as "nature's perfect food."

In addition to that, almost any kind of Italian, especially spaghetti, lasagna, pizza - anything spicy, tomatoey and cheesy.

Chili, especially when it's nice and thick and loaded with meat and beans, and served with lots of toast.

Roast turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy. If it didn't mean a day of cooking, a pile of dirty dishes and excessive leftovers, I'd cook a turkey once a week.

And real, slow-smoked, fall-off-the-bone barbecue, with a tangy baked-on sauce. All sticky and sweet. I don't mind cooking all day for that.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2010, 12:25:07 AM »

Cheeseburger. My wife always rolls her eyes when I refer to it as "nature's perfect food."

have you ever heard of Turkey Burgers? They're healthier and taste the same.

Chili, especially when it's nice and thick and loaded with meat and beans, and served with lots of toast.

you ever crushed up crackers and mix it in with the chili. it's not as disgusting as it sound  TeddyR

yeah no.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 04:54:44 AM »

Texas Toast with cheese.
Meat, cheese, olives and onion calzone.
Pizza rolls.
Cottage cheese.
Thick chocolate mousse.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 07:54:49 AM »

have you ever heard of Turkey Burgers? They're healthier and taste the same.
I don't find turkey the same as a good beef burger. I've gotten pretty particular over the years, and these days I try to keep the garnishes to a minimum, so they just enhance the taste of the meat. Now, a lean beef burger doesn't taste all that different from a turkey burger once you get everything on it, but then a lean beef burger isn't as juicy or flavourful either. And actually, lean beef is just as healthy as turkey. Beef with taste is higher in cholesterol. That's why I tend to get frustrated with frozen burgers. Most are lean, because lean sells, but it's also dry and kind of bland.

you ever crushed up crackers and mix it in with the chili. it's not as disgusting as it sound  TeddyR

Usually, I just use the crackers to scoop chili out of the bowl, like chips and dip. That is, if I don't have toast. What I do like to add is some finely chopped raw red onion. Just sprinkle it over the bowl before eating. Nice finishing touch. Adds a nice bit of extra flavour and texture.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Your favorite foods « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.