Main Menu

Things you've learned from the Three Stooges

Started by The Burgomaster, December 16, 2009, 07:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoyScoutKevin

Quote from: AndyC on March 29, 2010, 05:46:37 AM
The correct way to eat a crab is to put it on a large bun, shell and all. It should always be served live.

A parrot flapping its wings inside a roast chicken can still fly normally, and carry the chicken with it.

Machine guns can use carpet tacks as ammo.

Which just reminded me, that you can turn a meat grinder into a gatling gun, and thereby defeat the villains, by dropping a box of bullets into the grinder and then turning the handle of the grinder.

Raffine

Werewolves hate trombone music.

There is a market for pens that write under whipped cream.

If you connect the plumbing into the electrical system water will flow from appliances when they are switched on.
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

AndyC

Quote from: Raffine on June 06, 2010, 09:14:44 AM
If you connect the plumbing into the electrical system water will flow from appliances when they are switched on.

And fill the light bulbs until they pop.
---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."

Raffine

Quote from: AndyC on June 06, 2010, 09:33:40 AM
Quote from: Raffine on June 06, 2010, 09:14:44 AM

And fill the light bulbs until they pop.

Is it culturally and racially insensitive for me to quote the line "This house has sho' gone crazy!" in these modern, progressive times?
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

Flu-Bird

Three guys can stand on each others shoulder with a blanket around themselves and look scary, SUNEV is VENUS spelled backwards,If a gorilla gets its finger stuck in a machinegun trigger it was shoot up everything around,A parrot in the next room walking on a table will sound realy scary,A owl can climb in a skull and make it fly around the room,If you hide in a ambulence youll end up at a hospital,Ancent egyptian kings had names like ROOTENTOOTEN and PUTINTAKIT,If you get poked with a swoard you will leak when you drink(it also works for cartoon charatures as well)

Hammock Rider

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat

AndyC

There was a Nazi-era German freighter called the SS Schicklgruber.

US Marine Corps bulldogs, trained to attack Hitler on sight, could penetrate German lines and wander around pretty much unnoticed.
---------------------

Flu-Bird

If you throw ice cream at football players the whole team and the refaree will chase you down the street,At a wedding its accostomary to take off your boot and hit the groom in the puss with it,Ukilalies are easy to hide under your shirt,Mothballs are good for making people fall down the same like with marbles,If you run head-on with a bull you will knock-out the bull,,When the little bird comes out of the clock you can paint its beak,Some sandwhiches will bite back

AndyC

Chicken soup is make by straining boiling water from a kettle through a raw chicken and into a bowl. The same chicken can be used many times for this.

You can use a coffee grinder to scramble eggs. Just remember to fry them in at least three large scoops of lard.

Vinegar is good on pancakes.

Chickens can lay hardboiled eggs.
---------------------

Flu-Bird

If a clam in your clam chowder steals your cracker use pepper,Theres a place call GOSHSLO(GO SLOW)A duck will bite your nose,To get a baby to luagh stand on your head,General Grubblebum donsnt walk he runs,If you fly your airplane upside down youll fall out,If a person is floating around the skies in a inflated suit use a shotgun to bring them down,