Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:30:40 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  searching for 15 years for name of action movie i think was 80's please help « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: searching for 15 years for name of action movie i think was 80's please help  (Read 3732 times)
tdpolo26
New Visitor

« on: December 18, 2009, 05:14:52 AM »

so here is what i can remember
the movie starts out by one guy asking another for help (i think to get his captured wife back) the one guy i think was using crutches ( i think he was wealthy) the other knocks him over saying he isnt strong enough.

They go to this castle/fortress place with the help of this guy with a very long pony tail rest of head shaved i am pretty sure he is asian, they get captured from what i remember and pony tail guy has a chance to fight there captor in a knife fight while the other 2 guys watch he gets killed I think his throat gets cut
somehow a guys escape they go down through the dungeon where the evil guy is banging some girl from behind ( i think who was being raped by him because she was chained up) he is distracted when i think they go to fight him and the girl attempts to kill him she is slashed by a sword right accross the breasts, they somehow escape from there an they are about to be caught when the crutches guy (no longer in crutches) makes a radio out of a helmet that they use for a distration

oh an i think this is the same movie but the bad guy radios the hero who is with the (crutches guy) and says send me the ring on his finger showing me you killed him. they kill some passing by soldier and cut his finger off and send it to the guy

well thats all i can remember

would love to know what movie this is i have been wondering for more than 15 years
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 08:14:05 AM »

Was this an Asian movie?

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
tdpolo26
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 02:40:50 PM »

no to the best of my knowledge it was not an asian movie but did have a asian guy with a long pony tail and no other hair but the pony tail came out the back of the head but more towards the top it was shaved below it to
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 06:29:41 PM »

Well, this is a huge longshot, but look up Anthony DeLongis on the IMDB.com and look through his filmography.  If there was an 80s swordfighting movie, chances are he was in it.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
tdpolo26
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »

well he did movies like this havent been able to look through them all yet. This movie however was not a sword play movie there was a scene where a woman got slashed with a sword and there was a knifing but for the most part it was set in what was the modern day with guns cars and stuff
Dwight
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 09:16:18 PM »

The crutches guy somehow reminds me of Night of the Warrior with Lorenzo Lamas.
I dont remember the other details, though I own this movie.

Dwight    Treasuretrovevideo@live.com
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  searching for 15 years for name of action movie i think was 80's please help « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.