Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:28:20 AM
714338 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Space Vampire and Some Hot Chick in Pink? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Space Vampire and Some Hot Chick in Pink?  (Read 2932 times)
Miss Jones
« on: December 26, 2009, 02:12:53 PM »

I'm posting here as a guest, so if I violate any rules, please let me know.

I've been searching for this movie title for years. My dad and I watched it once and I never thought about it again until now.

I remember in the beginning there was some corpulent chick that was being punished and these little animals started to eat her but apparently 'something went terribly terribly wrong.' Then she turns into some uber attractive woman wearing pink vinyl who ends up on this strange ship.

The ship, which I've looked for under the wiki article with the list of all fictional spacecraft, looks like the upper torso of a woman, or so my father tells me. It's sentient and I recall something about a room with brains that would only talk to the dorky captain. The captain has a crush on the girl, but she likes this vampire type fellow.

The vampire looks A LOT like Edward Scissorhands except less scarred and without scissory hands... He often stays in this glass coffin that supplies him with nutrients to live. He doesn't want to be with the girl for some meaningless reason, but she goes to him everyday to wake him up and talk.

That's all I can remember. Hopefully this isn't some blazingly obvious movie...
WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »

It's actually more of a series of movies.  Sounds like what you are describing is one of "The tales form a Paralell Universe"  that was the starting point for the tv series Lexx. 

Just do a google search for Lexx.  You'll find what your looking for.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 03:07:24 PM »

You can also check out a review for the first film, here http://www.badmovies.org/movies/lexxiwhs/

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Space Vampire and Some Hot Chick in Pink? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.