Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:59:00 AM
714213 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Certain Types of Facebook Friends « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Certain Types of Facebook Friends  (Read 5599 times)
Javakoala
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 08:14:02 PM »

yikes....am i in one of those groups??  I mean, I like FB and all, but....

maybe I'm in the "Almost famous a while ago but now trying to build a business using social networking MILF" group

To quote Peter Griffin, "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa."

Just my take, but I don't get the "MILF" thing. These are women who have had kids, but they are still women. Why should I make an issue of the fact they are mothers?  They are women I'd love to do derdy things with because they are hot, cool and/or sexy, and I don't care if they have one, six or zero kids. Mothers are women, too, and should be respected as such.

On a different line of thought, you are a great MILF, but that is beside the point.   TeddyR
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »

I'd probably be called "A Ghost" but that's most likely because I'm rarely on Facebook. I just check in every once in a blue moon. I'd rather come to this forum anyday. It is a good way to get in touch with someone or for someone to get in touch with you if they feel the need but agree way too many people waste away their lives visiting Facebook and some don't seem to understand the concept that others actually have lives to lead away from it.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 01:44:07 AM »

The Commenter
This is the person that will say something about your status no matter what you write.  They are usually the person you least like on your friend list too.  And they often have nothing much to say either.

I have another one that's a variation of The Commenter.

The Sycophant
This Facebook user is obsessed with one of their friends and only posts when that person posts.
Their responses are almost always flattering in nature.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 01:56:20 AM by Ash » Logged
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 01:54:20 AM »

I probably fall under the Cryptic Commentator category, mostly because I only comment on things that make me laugh. A lot of the time that involves the things I'm currently interested in, which is obscure movies and chemistry concepts.

What the hell, it makes me laugh.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
paula
Bad Movie Lover

Just give me hairspray and I can rule the world!

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 04:00:59 AM »

yikes....am i in one of those groups??  I mean, I like FB and all, but....

maybe I'm in the "Almost famous a while ago but now trying to build a business using social networking MILF" group

To quote Peter Griffin, "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...whoa."

Just my take, but I don't get the "MILF" thing. These are women who have had kids, but they are still women. Why should I make an issue of the fact they are mothers?  They are women I'd love to do derdy things with because they are hot, cool and/or sexy, and I don't care if they have one, six or zero kids. Mothers are women, too, and should be respected as such.

On a different line of thought, you are a great MILF, but that is beside the point.   TeddyR

..........well, that was more thought than I put into this whole topic.......
ps, thanks for saying i am a great MILF  TongueOut

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 06:20:53 PM »

Buggedout

The Drunken Idiot
This Facebook poster only posts when they are totally wasted.
Their posts usually consist of writing "I'M DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "I'M FU**ING WASTED!!!!!"

Hey I resemble that remark!  Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Certain Types of Facebook Friends « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.