Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:59:23 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Against the grain « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 53
Author Topic: Against the grain  (Read 260421 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #375 on: February 11, 2010, 12:14:50 PM »

I recently picked up the Mike Myers "Cat In The Hat" movie for my kid and watched it with him.  I don't really get why it is panned as one of the "worst films ever".  Its actually quite funny in parts. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #376 on: February 11, 2010, 02:23:06 PM »

School lunch, bad

yeah no.
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #377 on: February 11, 2010, 02:30:45 PM »

School lunch, bad

Um, Bull, I dont think ANYONE likes school lunches.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #378 on: February 11, 2010, 09:25:33 PM »

I recently picked up the Mike Myers "Cat In The Hat" movie for my kid and watched it with him.  I don't really get why it is panned as one of the "worst films ever".  Its actually quite funny in parts. 

Darksider, you are (and I quote) A Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema.  If it's considered the "worst film ever" you will enjoy it!

Twirling
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #379 on: February 11, 2010, 09:34:26 PM »

Darksider, you are (and I quote) A Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema.  If it's considered the "worst film ever" you will enjoy it!

Twirling

Good point Spazzo, although I'd say its not good because its bad.  Rather its good because its, well, good.

DarkSider's Realm

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #380 on: February 13, 2010, 04:14:04 PM »

Glee sucks

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #381 on: February 13, 2010, 04:23:00 PM »

Glee sucks

I haven't seen enough of it to say if it sucks, but I don't see what the fuss is about. I haven't felt compelled to watch more than a couple of episodes. Didn't impress me. But that seems to be the pattern with shows that are hyped as hits before they ever hit the air. My experience is any show that is interesting or brilliant in any way will most likely fly under my radar for at least one season, and there's a good chance it will get cancelled before it finds an audience. Glee, on the other hand, was hailed as brilliant and failed to live up to it in my opinion.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #382 on: February 13, 2010, 04:33:27 PM »

School lunch, bad

School lunch, bad

Actually, I really enjoy my school lunches. My school has a Culinary Arts program and the students help make the lunches. As a result, our school uses good ingredients and makes good food.  Smile

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #383 on: February 13, 2010, 08:33:46 PM »

School lunch, bad

School lunch, bad

Actually, I really enjoy my school lunches. My school has a Culinary Arts program and the students help make the lunches. As a result, our school uses good ingredients and makes good food.  Smile

I think what Bull meant was like HIGH SCHOOL lunches, which i agree with. When i went to high school, i lived offa blue laffy taffys and pudding pops cuz the rest of the slop was just to dern nasty.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #384 on: February 13, 2010, 08:51:32 PM »

School lunch, bad

School lunch, bad

I think what Bull meant was like HIGH SCHOOL lunches, which i agree with. When i went to high school, i lived offa blue laffy taffys and pudding pops cuz the rest of the slop was just to dern nasty.

I too am talking about High School lunches.  Wink I am very lucky! 

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #385 on: February 13, 2010, 09:03:58 PM »

I find taking a dump to be spiritual and relaxing.  Its a time when a man can truly be alone with his thoughts in the world.  I doubt this really belongs in this thread because most guys feel that way.   TeddyR

DarkSider's Realm

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2010, 09:34:32 PM »

I find taking a dump to be spiritual and relaxing.  Its a time when a man can truly be alone with his thoughts in the world.  I doubt this really belongs in this thread because most guys feel that way.   TeddyR

True enough. Sadly, wives and kids do not appreciate the sanctity with which men regard the bathroom. Sitting on the can is as close as many of us come to meditation. When I'm in there, I want no one knocking, no one trying to talk through the door, and especially no one just walking in to get something. It's the bathroom - a place to enjoy peace and solitude and quiet reflection a few minutes at a time. It must be respected.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #387 on: February 13, 2010, 09:40:14 PM »

I find taking a dump to be spiritual and relaxing.  Its a time when a man can truly be alone with his thoughts in the world.  I doubt this really belongs in this thread because most guys feel that way.   TeddyR

True enough. Sadly, wives and kids do not appreciate the sanctity with which men regard the bathroom. Sitting on the can is as close as many of us come to meditation. When I'm in there, I want no one knocking, no one trying to talk through the door, and especially no one just walking in to get something. It's the bathroom - a place to enjoy peace and solitude and quiet reflection a few minutes at a time. It must be respected.
I have learned much in the bathroom thanks to my reading material.  I heard once there was a Jeopardy contestant who had a decent reign as champion.  When asked how he became so smart he replied with "I read the encyclopedia in the bathroom".  I'd love the proof of that as fact because it would back up my beliefs in the importance of private time in the bathroom.

DarkSider's Realm

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #388 on: February 13, 2010, 10:03:07 PM »

Shakira, although adorable and sexy, has zero...and I mean zero...skills in the singing talent department.  She sings like Chewbacca. 

DarkSider's Realm

Paquita

« Reply #389 on: February 13, 2010, 10:10:59 PM »

I find taking a dump to be spiritual and relaxing.  Its a time when a man can truly be alone with his thoughts in the world.  I doubt this really belongs in this thread because most guys feel that way.   TeddyR

I have learned much in the bathroom thanks to my reading material.  I heard once there was a Jeopardy contestant who had a decent reign as champion.  When asked how he became so smart he replied with "I read the encyclopedia in the bathroom".  I'd love the proof of that as fact because it would back up my beliefs in the importance of private time in the bathroom.
Oh women appreciate this too!  Me and 2 other girls at work have a bathroom ring going where we watch the bathroom and alert eachother when the coast is clear and we can have "alone time".
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 10:32:33 PM by The DarkSider » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 53
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Against the grain « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.