Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:14:36 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Against the grain « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 53
Author Topic: Against the grain  (Read 260522 times)
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #405 on: February 18, 2010, 11:26:07 AM »

I really, really hate the smell and taste of coffee.

Same here.  For some I reason I never got started drinking the stuff, I hate the taste of it.  Over the years the smell has gotten more and more appalling to me.

hawhaw, dude, you missed like a whole SUb-THREAD about this a few pages back.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 05:14:52 PM by KYGOTC » Logged

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #406 on: February 18, 2010, 05:04:22 PM »

I think Olympic Curling is actually quite interesting to watch.

I think curling is the only reason we watch the winter games here in Scotland after some good results over the years.

Our US men's team is 0-4, but on a brighter note, our women's team is only 0-2  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #407 on: February 18, 2010, 05:52:10 PM »

The Swiss did for Britain's Men today.

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #408 on: February 20, 2010, 04:46:02 PM »

I don't mind watching (some) award shows, but I really hate the goddamn musical performances.  I don't give a rat's burning ass about Fall Out Boy or Lady Gaga, just tell me who best picture is!  Hatred  Thankfully, not every awards banquet is like this.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #409 on: February 20, 2010, 07:46:14 PM »

Even as a kid, I was never much interested in anything superhero related.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #410 on: February 20, 2010, 09:23:57 PM »

I don't mind watching (some) award shows, but I really hate the goddamn musical performances.  I don't give a rat's burning ass about Fall Out Boy or Lady Gaga, just tell me who best picture is!  Hatred  Thankfully, not every awards banquet is like this.

Actually, I find that most of them are. I had a particular love-hate relationship with the Ontario Community Newspapers Association awards banquet. Quit padding the thing out with inside jokes and crappy tributes and hand out the damn trophies.

Hell, I've seen fall fairs where kids have waited through speeches and singers to find out who won two bucks for the best decorated bike in the parade. Cripes, these are little kids who are itching to get on the midway. Don't make them stand around through stuff that would put a grownup to sleep.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #411 on: February 21, 2010, 01:17:10 PM »

I think blackface is hilarious. sue me.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #412 on: February 21, 2010, 03:34:15 PM »

Granted I'm not a huge fan but I've seen much worse comedians than Carrot Top. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #413 on: February 21, 2010, 06:31:18 PM »

It makes me so mad when you're driving on the road and you see someone in the car in front of you throw wrappers from burgers or whatever out the window! 

Hold onto your dreams ....
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #414 on: February 21, 2010, 06:46:18 PM »

Silverlady I don't think you're alone there at all...someone did that once when I was driving and the damn wrapper and cup nearly came right on top of my windshield  Hatred ...had I had a cellphone, I would have phoned and reported the driver.

By which I should clarify I would have pulled over and parked and then phoned. People driving and talking on cellphones is something else which I hate but truth be told, I hate cellphones in general which is why I don't own one (although I suppose they might prove useful in an emergency). I've seen people in towns driving around talking on cells...yeah like your reaction time is really going to be enough when you're distracted to stop then if someone unwittingly pops out on the road in front of you...don't think so.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 07:01:31 PM by xJaseSFx » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #415 on: February 21, 2010, 07:11:38 PM »

The ones that bug me are the smokers flicking butts out the window of the car in front of me. At night, I can see the thing throwing sparks as it bounces back at my car. I have a lot less tolerance for smoking than I used to have, but I won't argue with a person's right to do it privately. But please dispose of the butt properly. I don't like seeing them all over the ground, and I sure don't appreciate seeing them flying at me on the road.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:08:42 PM by AndyC » Logged

---------------------
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #416 on: February 21, 2010, 07:21:22 PM »

The ones that bug me are the smokers flicking butts out the window in front of me. At night, I can see the thing throwing sparks as it bounces back at my car. I have a lot less tolerance for smoking than I used to have, but I won't argue with a person's right to do it privately. But please dispose of the butt properly. I don't like seeing them all over the ground, and I sure don't appreciate seeing them flying at me on the road.

Cig butts are the most disgusting when you're digging in the sand at the beach and you come across one. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #417 on: February 21, 2010, 07:28:27 PM »

The ones that bug me are the smokers flicking butts out the window in front of me. At night, I can see the thing throwing sparks as it bounces back at my car. I have a lot less tolerance for smoking than I used to have, but I won't argue with a person's right to do it privately. But please dispose of the butt properly. I don't like seeing them all over the ground, and I sure don't appreciate seeing them flying at me on the road.

Cig butts are the most disgusting when you're digging in the sand at the beach and you come across one. 

Or when you're at the playground with the kids, and you have to warn them not to pick the things up because some a$$holes like to sit around there at night and chuck their butts where kids will be playing the next day.

---------------------
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #418 on: February 21, 2010, 08:49:44 PM »

Or when you're at the playground with the kids, and you have to warn them not to pick the things up because some a$$holes like to sit around there at night and chuck their butts where kids will be playing the next day.

or when your at your own home and you have friends who smoke and 'accidentally' leave it on your new bamboo floor. 

yeah no.
Paquita

« Reply #419 on: February 21, 2010, 11:18:21 PM »

or when your at your own home and you have friends who smoke and 'accidentally' leave it on your new bamboo floor. 

Oh man! If that was my house! I'd "accidentally" re-light it and put it out on their faces!  That's so rude!  I hate messy guests!  BounceGiggle
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 53
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Against the grain « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.