Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:25:25 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Worst Movies of 2009 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Worst Movies of 2009  (Read 3050 times)
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« on: January 03, 2010, 01:35:20 PM »

Happy New Year, badmovieplhiles.  I'm here with my top ten list of Hollywood's worst offerings for 2009.  Now I admit I've seen only one of the films in this list but the others, their trailers turned me away.  The one that I seen, the trailer would have turned me away had I not had the curiosity to see how bad it really was.  The way I see it, over 99% of the movies Hollywood puts out every year are bad.  I don't just rate movies by how seriously their reality flaws are, but also by the depths of their stories and any possible humor they might have.  So without further ado, the list:

QuestionLand of the Lost:  I'm asamed to admit it, but I used to watch the tv series this movie was based on back in the 70s.  But come on, dredging up trash tv shows from the 70s and putting them on the silver screen?  Gimme a break!

Twirling2012:  Yes, this is the film I had seen.  I had written about it in a prevvious message.  But I really hate disaster/doomsday flicks.

TeddyR Terminator Salvation:  Don't get me wrong, but James Cameron is a great producer, but even he will flop once in a while.

Hatred All about Steve:  I have just 9 words for this one:  Who cares about Steve?  Not me, that's for sure.

Hatred Dragonball Evolution:  Another classic anime ruined by putting it on the silver screen and making it live action.  Hollywood, do us a favor please and leave animes alone.

Drink Friday the 13th:  This is making me sick.  Why the heck won't Hollywood just bury Jason Vorhees and never make another Friday the 13th flick?  This is getting old.

TongueOut Year One:  Alas another bad film which is historically inaccurate.

Twirling Aliens in the Attic:  Another trash CGI flick Hollywood has shoved down our throats.  If you ask me, the only good CGI film of 2009 is Astroboy.

BounceGiggle Dance Flick:  You know what I've said before, I avoid movies which have the word movie or flick in its title.  Honestly, the wayans should have sticked to In Living Color.

And now for my all time worst of the worst film of 2009

Cheers Paul Blart Mall Cop:  Terrible Terrible Terrible., a movie which wasn't funny by any stretch of the imagination.  I hate movies with main characters which are losers or morons.  I remember the one part in the trailers for this film where Paul tries to slide behind something then stops then has to slither the rest of the way.  I have a feeling this movie will have a sequel called Paul Blart: Bank Security.

That's all, badmoviephiles!

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
SPazzo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My kinda toy...

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 02:29:08 PM »

Hatred Dragonball Evolution:  Another classic anime ruined by putting it on the silver screen and making it live action.  Hollywood, do us a favor please and leave animes alone.

Even worse, there is an Akira remake in development.  I hope it doesn't happen.
spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 04:04:14 AM »

Second is Paul Blart though, I REALLY hate the fact it overshadowed "Observe and Report" which was superb, no matter what anyone says. (People just have a problem with thinking or emotions with their comedy- at least to the point that it's still not a comedy drama)
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 12:30:30 PM »

Even worse, there is an Akira remake in development.  I hope it doesn't happen.

There's been an Akira remake in the works off and on since the early 90s.  I'm not getting worried about it until I see it.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 12:34:46 PM »

wow, i'm guessing you've never seen Cirque du Freak?

yeah no.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  The Worst Movies of 2009 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.