Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:55:52 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Alone In The Dark 2 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alone In The Dark 2  (Read 4493 times)
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: February 02, 2010, 08:12:00 AM »

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/FIKwEMLP4OkjOO <--- Link to film information

Where do they get off having the GROIN to make a sequel to that film?! What do they think their doing?!

Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 04:44:54 PM »

Oh crap.

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 06:09:54 PM »

The odd thing is that the director slot doesn't read "Uwe Boll". It's somewhat odd seeing the film doesn't involve the king of crap himself. Why wouldn't Uwe Boll be in it? Considering that it's the sequel to a film that tanked and in relation to a dieing game series why wouldn't the master of German tax loop holes jump on a bad investment?

Olivia Bauer

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 08:12:33 AM »

For those who don't know (And considering the nature of this website I don't think many of you wouldn't know) Uwe Boll abuses a German tax loophole that allows him to get money off of failed investments in the film industry. Meaning that he probably produces garbage intentionally to make money off of the Germans. Despicable. If many people see his film, he gets money, if he spends little money on purpose and lets a cheap piece of cinematic garbage into the theaters that no one would dare see, he gets money still! He is a leech on the film industry and on the German government!

Dieses ist, wohin Ihr Steuergeld geht.
(This is where your tax money goes)

LeRolls
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »

I didn't realize the first made enough money to warrant a sequel. It's too bad really since I did use to like the games back in the day.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 04:39:50 PM »

I didn't realize the first made enough money to warrant a sequel. It's too bad really since I did use to like the games back in the day.

HAHAHAHA! Oh! I was waiting to use this link!

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NErDOsurgBLavr <--- Click

He'll probably do the same thing here.

nilbog
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 01:35:36 AM »

For those who don't know (And considering the nature of this website I don't think many of you wouldn't know) Uwe Boll abuses a German tax loophole that allows him to get money off of failed investments in the film industry.

Thing is that loophole doesn't exist anymore (hasn't for a year or two) yet he still somehow manages to get investors...

craptasticmovies.com

"Nilbog! It's Goblin Spelt Backwards!"
paula
Bad Movie Lover

Just give me hairspray and I can rule the world!

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 02:14:58 AM »

For those who don't know (And considering the nature of this website I don't think many of you wouldn't know) Uwe Boll abuses a German tax loophole that allows him to get money off of failed investments in the film industry.

Thing is that loophole doesn't exist anymore (hasn't for a year or two) yet he still somehow manages to get investors...

uwe boll sucks....i can't come up with anything more eloquent...he is a big ball of suck.  all of you guys on here could direct movies that are lights years better than his.  what deal with the devil did he make to enable him to keep getting money?

"What about the American Dream?"
"It came true!  You're looking at it!"
BTM

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 04:47:00 AM »

Wait, they couldn't get Christian Slater to reprise his role for the sequel?  Wow, he must have to do laundry that day or something...

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 09:29:51 PM »

Wait, they couldn't get Christian Slater to reprise his role for the sequel?  Wow, he must have to do laundry that day or something...

I think Slater died at the end of the first one. They make a quick rip-off of Evil Dead and cut to black.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Alone In The Dark 2 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.