Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:00:18 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Party Crasher « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Party Crasher  (Read 17694 times)
The Necrofile-Crocodile
« on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This piece of garbage is a lame shame! But much better, than every part of the "god-awful" Friday the 13th series.
Randy Ackerman
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Hello all, I played young Henry in Party Crasher.  I was just curious, did anyone get paid for this movie besides Mark Mason?  I do remember signing a contract stateing that I was to recieve one point of gross.  Interesting how those contracts came up missing, yet Mason was able to buy a big house, a moving company, a ranch in Texas and have the money to film a couple more movies after Party Crasher.  I don't really care to much about the money, but I was insulted when I had to pay Mark Mason for my own copy of the movie, which wasn't even complete.  I have since joined the Navy, and am curently fighting the war against terror.  I just returned from a six month deployment, where I was stationed abord the USS John F. Kennedy.  I returned from the war in the middle east to find out that Mason was filming another movie in Tulsa with Gary Busey. I just hope that his contract doesn't misteriously come up missing like mine did.  I doubt that he will have to pay for his own copy of the movie.  It is still my dream to be an actor, and one day my dream will come true.  Until then, I will continue to fight for the freedom and security of all of those who bring us the entertainment that we live for when we are so far away from home.  You would be surprised how much talent is wasted by people joining the military and never persueing their dreams.  Regards, Randy Ackerman
The original Party Crasher
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

This is probably the lowest of the low in the "Slasher" genre. It's unispired, formulmatic, and just plain lame. The movie doesn't even strive to even create an original character. This movie isn't just bad, it's horrendous.
"Zero Stars" (I'd give it less if possibly)
darwin873
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 09:44:19 AM »

This is a very good bad movie.  Hilarious.  I have no doubts as to whether the filmmakers were sincere, judging by what he says in the introduction, Mark Mason actually thought that he could "pull off a scary movie"! 
This guy actually admits that he stars in the movie only because the original lead got caught for beating up his wife!?!  He then goes on to dedicate
the movie to "all the people who said we couldn't pull it off".  Well, they were right, you couldn't make a scary movie.  However, Mark Mason, you have created a hilarious movie instead.   Even though you are generally lacking actors who have much competence.  It is very fun to debate with another viewer over who is the worst thespian.  The cranky old nurse?
The nerdy wig rockin' best friend?  How about the director's kids, or the sherriff, who each deliver their lines with a complete absence of
dramatic ambition or understanding.  Priceless.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 06:11:20 AM »

I once stayed awake for 4 days straight and this was the film that was on when I finally surrendered to sleep.
This film was really boring and I hated every single character, it was like watching some bad wrestling promo.

Thee Dr.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 08:16:31 AM »

Thank you for your service Randy.
Stephanus
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 08:11:45 AM »

I'm marrying "Becky" in September! SUCK IT!!!!!!!!
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 10:29:09 AM »

I'm marrying "Becky" in September! SUCK IT!!!!!!!!

I'm sure she will.  Wink

Melanie McMillan
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »

Don't bet any money on it because the song in the movie is indeed "Rising Sun Blues" aka "House of the Rising Sun".  That's my band from the mid 1980s, The Garage Doors.  The musicians are John Wooley on keyboards, David Averill and Mike Averill on guitars, Brad Thompson on drums and me on bass.  Yes, this movie is horrible and hilarious at the same time.  It was, however, a fun way to spend an evening at a run-down Econo-Lodge in east Tulsa.  David Averill also makes a cameo appearance at the police station sitting at a desk.  
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Party Crasher « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.