Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:01:09 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  the Mighty THOR...movie! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: the Mighty THOR...movie!  (Read 26513 times)
Cameleon
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 01:24:05 PM »

I'm completely for Vladimir Kulich to play the mighty Thor. I personally couldn't care a rat's ass that he isn't some big name!! He darn well fits the role and can act too!!!+ Hollywood needs to remember that this is a movie about the God of Thunder!!!! He takes on the midgard (earth) serpent; a beast so huge that wraps itself around the f*****g planet. The Walt Simonson take on the Thor character far outpasses anything that was ever done. And yes, I do hope for an epic battle between Thor and said serpent way more than some confrontation with the incredible Hulk!
+ "The casket of ancient winters" series had all the ingredients that would turn over into a great movie. Good ol' Walt definitely did his homework on Norse mythology. Bottom line is: Hollywood make this epic, dark and cold with a real intention of making us the fans happy or don't even bother!!! I can go on reading my Thor comics forever without the need of a movie if it isn't going to be Like way, way way in your face. Ps. In the role of Hogun (Thor's very silent and trusted friend and battle companion) I would like to see another bad-ass actor given the role. I'm talking about japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada. (The dude who gives Tom Cruise's character a whoping in the last Samurai and then teaches him the art of Iaido: japanese sword fighting) why him? Hogun has some siberian like features , black hair and is a weapons master to top it all off. Swedish metal jazz outfit Meschugga should have a song in this movie (like the last tune on their new album.) I read somewhere that they wanted Brad Pitt for the role and "I say to thee, Nay!!!" he's of scottish descent, and even though he's kind of buff, he just doesn't cut it for this role. Thor isn't buff, He's MIGHTY!!!! For Asgard's sake, and ours; the true fans that is. Plllleeaaasssee don't do this to us! Until the Midgard serpent meets and  greets and hijacks the mighty Thor in central park, make mine Marvel. Ragnarock 'n Roll!!!! 
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 11:52:10 AM »

Dolph Lundgren...

With Brian Blessed

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
stanjz
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 10:42:04 PM »

Thor is supposed to be a MASSIVE man. Picture Rolf Moeller who played Haken, the German in Gladiator and Conan on t.v. THAT is what Thor is supposed to look like. I find it disturbing that most of what I've seen on the net about who will play Thor revolves around his height and not his physique. What about a casting call? Has Hollywood abandoned that concept completely? The comic hero/thunder god is at least 6'6 and over 600 pounds. The weight seems too much, but who knows what a god would weigh??? The bottom line is MUSCULARITY. Forget Taylor Dane and anyone else who isn't very massive, no matter how tall they are.

Rolf Moeller is a great pick. The weight isn't an issue. Thor's extraordinary weight is due in large part to his density.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 05:46:31 AM »

Thor is supposed to be a MASSIVE man. Picture Rolf Moeller who played Haken, the German in Gladiator and Conan on t.v. THAT is what Thor is supposed to look like. I find it disturbing that most of what I've seen on the net about who will play Thor revolves around his height and not his physique. What about a casting call? Has Hollywood abandoned that concept completely? The comic hero/thunder god is at least 6'6 and over 600 pounds. The weight seems too much, but who knows what a god would weigh??? The bottom line is MUSCULARITY. Forget Taylor Dane and anyone else who isn't very massive, no matter how tall they are.

Rolf Moeller is a great pick. The weight isn't an issue. Thor's extraordinary weight is due in large part to his density.

Yes find a 600lbs man! Density?.....Density!?

Be realistic fella's.... Lookingup

romeoarboledajr
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 09:34:36 AM »

i would like to suggest BATISTA (the wrestler) to play the part of mighty thor it would justify becuse he is a greek guy. and it will fit him best.    for captain america i suggest JOHN CENA (the wrestler) because the caracter fits him,he is an american patiot. hope they will consider. thanks and more power.
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2010, 08:32:33 AM »

Man, you guys are behind the times. This movie has been cast for a long time now and is in production now.

http://marvel.com/news/moviestories.10874.thor_movie~colon~_principal_photography_starts~excl~

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  the Mighty THOR...movie! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.