Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:16:03 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Funny things you've done in video games « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Funny things you've done in video games  (Read 6904 times)
Joe the Destroyer
« on: February 19, 2010, 07:06:56 PM »

I took a hooker on GTA: Vice City behind some homes near a river.  After finishing up with her, we both got out of the car.  I wanted my money back, so I decapitated her with a katana.  Her headless body landed on a back doorstep.  I thought, "Boy, are they going to wake up to a surprise."  Honey!  Look what the cat left on the doorstep this time!

I noticed that in Red Faction 2 on Gamecube (and maybe other versions) that enemies can sometimes see you through a wall if you get too close to them.  Some will even try to attack you through the wall.  One did as I was coming up some stairs leading out to an open area.  He was armed with molotov cocktails.  He was also right against the wall.  I heard a loud burst followed by horrified screaming, then saw a man run across the doorway on fire.  He bumped into another enemy off in the distance who only replied, "Hey!  Watch it!"
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 09:37:34 PM »

I was roaming around inside an Oblivion Gate one time in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and got in a fight with a Spider Daedra . . . I started shooting arrows at her, and she skittered sideways into a lava pit and died!  Then when I got to the top of the tower, a Dremora Kynreev spotted me and tried to run straight at me . .  . over the railing and straight into the column of fire that keeps the Gates open!

Not only a soulless servant of the evil Mehrunes Dagon, but a stupid one too!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 09:45:13 PM »

Man, the GTA series has been the source of endless entertainment.   Where many enjoy the drive by shootings, I enjoy just randomly going up to people and punching them.   Especially the old ladies.  BounceGiggle

Whenever we played Delta Force online, my buddy and I set up a system.  When I'd spawn behind some guy I'd take out the knife and have my friend have the character say "behind you" and slit their throat.    

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 05:35:24 AM »

Awesome thread idea!  Goofing around in video games equals primo enjoyment for me!

I loved messing around in Metal Gear Solid.  I'd punch Meryl and run off, trying to ditch her as she ran after me, looking to slap me into next week.  Also, I liked shooting her while Sniper Wolf was in the tower.  The colonel would call me, freaking out and saying, "Oh no!  Snake's gone insane!!!"  TeddyR
I also loved wearing the stealth suit and screwing with the guards.  I'd walk up behind them and put C4 on their back, then run off and press the switch.  Boom!!!

And killing Lara Croft in a variety of ways provided endless entertainment.  Especially when jumping from the highest peak on a level.  She screams multiple times before going 'crunch' on the ground, unless you're lucky enough to strike something on the way down; then there's a satisfying "UHH!!", a spray of red, and a limp Lara falling to her demise.   Thumbup

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Time_Signature
Welcome to the zone...
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 05:39:35 AM »

Playing Jedi Academy with saberrealisticcombat set to 20 is enough to keep me entertained for hours.

Action fighter: "I wouldn't turn your back on me if I was you".
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 05:52:18 AM »

!

And killing Lara Croft in a variety of ways provided endless entertainment.  Especially when jumping from the highest peak on a level.  She screams multiple times before going 'crunch' on the ground, unless you're lucky enough to strike something on the way down; then there's a satisfying "UHH!!", a spray of red, and a limp Lara falling to her demise.   Thumbup

A friend and I used to stay up way too late playing the very first Tomb Raider, mostly trying to kill Lara in mid-sentence during the tutorial scene by diving off the balcony and landing head first on the ground. 

"Oh... Sorry about the crates. I jus-THUMP!!!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 07:34:10 AM »

When I first started playing Gran Turismo 4 I was really terrible at it.  After a race you could watch a replay, as if you were watching an actual race on TV.   So there would be all these race cars going around the track, very neat and tidy, and then one idiot jumping over all the curbs, slamming into everybody - it was freakin' hilarious.  Like a drunken 12 year old out on a track full of professional drivers.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 08:02:28 AM »

I often devised evil plans to kill my SIMS characters.  Either that or see how many kids I could get taken away from me from child protective services in the game. 

DarkSider's Realm

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 09:13:25 AM »

In GTA 4, flying over the river and shooting up boats.

yeah no.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 05:47:52 PM »

It wasn't a funny thing I did, it was just a funny, but mostly random thing that happen out of nowhere.  So I'm playing Vice City, I step outside of the hotel and within a few moments, a girl in a bikini with rollar blades and a guy in a speedo attack a cop!  I just stand there watching and the two of them actually kill the cop and then another cop pops out of nowhere and kills both of them.  Random!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 02:05:51 PM »

I played a few games of Madden online several years ago.  It didn't take long to figure out that a certain running play would guarantee me at least 4 yards every time I used it.  So I used it every time.  Suddenly everyone I played would just quit in the middle of the game.  What's wrong with those soreheads?
 BounceGiggle
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 02:13:35 PM »

in L.A. Rush, climbing up the Muhulland hill.

yeah no.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 03:58:32 PM »

It wasn't a funny thing I did, it was just a funny, but mostly random thing that happen out of nowhere.  So I'm playing Vice City, I step outside of the hotel and within a few moments, a girl in a bikini with rollar blades and a guy in a speedo attack a cop!  I just stand there watching and the two of them actually kill the cop and then another cop pops out of nowhere and kills both of them.  Random!
I love when these random things show up in the GTA series.  Another thing I love about the series is some of things people say while they're walking by you.  One of the guys in GTA 3 cracks me up.  He wears all blue and sunglasses I think.  If you punch him he runs away saying "I got your number".  It has never failed to make me laugh. 

DarkSider's Realm

Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 04:02:36 PM »

Ah, another GTA story I remembered...  I pushed a car into the river in GTA 3, which causes the car to explode.  A whole group of people ran to have a look at the damage and fell into the river, drowning all of them.  An ambulance came to resusitate the people, and it would up driving into the river and exploding.  More people ran towards the explosion to check it out and fell into the river, again drowning.  Another ambulance came to the rescue, only this one didn't fall into the river.  The paramedics who got out did, though.  

Beans mode on the early PlayStation WWF (Warzone and Attitude) games was also a blast.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 05:15:52 PM »

In Mafia, just starting a war with the gangsters in freeroam

yeah no.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Funny things you've done in video games « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.