Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:03:16 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  DRUGS « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: DRUGS  (Read 34482 times)
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2011, 10:47:20 AM »

I saw some specials on tv recently, on the Current network.  The first was about the rapidly growing usage of prescription pill abuse in the nation, notably painkillers like Vicodin, Percocet and OxyContin.  The sad fact is, more teenagers are using these as a gateway, not marijuana, notably due to parents having them in the home due to the parents having back and knee surgeries and the like.  The problem is, the pills are a synthetic form of heroin.  Once hooked, they buy them from dealers.  It turns to a heroin addiction thereafter, because one Oxy can cost around $80, when dope can be bought for the range of $5-$10.

Having experienced that in the past, it's a bad time, really.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2011, 11:13:24 AM »

Me again-lotsa inteeligent stuff from you guys-what I expected from you good folks.
My brother Richie just came out from NY-he lost his home-left his wife. I was trying to help him-I set him up with a good freind to try an get him on SSI-he has medical records saying he's physical f**ked somehow (I dunno-I personaly think most SSI reciepents are just f**king lazy). But I got him into a freind of mine-and his-Kerrie.
Now Kerrie is a good woman. Her parents were murdered by meth heads. They killed them and burned the house to the ground. Richie-10 years ago-was an addict. A meth head.
Ok-he came over yesterday. I got hima Stephan King book. He brings a notrious junkie woman with him.
I find out the last week he's been living with my first wife-who is a drug addict.
He aint even trying to get a job,help from SSI..he's slummng off my ex and her junkie freind.
I may be a drunk-but I dont rob or kill people for my fix.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Vik
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2011, 11:38:31 AM »

Has anyone ever done mescaline? If yes, how was it? And how would you compare it to LSD?
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2011, 12:41:58 PM »

I've out and out stolen. ie: never robbed a relative, never a store, etc. I work in a restaurant. Seen a couple servers lose money on the floor. Picked it up. Six hours go by, nobody says 'Hey I dropped money, anyone seen it?' Without a word, I Left. Figured, hey, it was on the ground, finders keepers.

They checked tapes but cant figure who grabbed it.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2011, 01:09:25 PM »

Has anyone ever done mescaline? If yes, how was it? And how would you compare it to LSD?
mescaline is about the same high as LSD. Acid lasts longer. both make you crave orange juice. Why Im not sure.
I don recommend either drug for anybody-its very intense-not an addicting drug like meth or junk or booze-its a weird trip high. I know. Iused to sell it to bikers in the 80's. Blotter acid. Mescaline too.
I am not a nice man. I did lots of evil s**t.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:18:11 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Vik
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2011, 01:49:48 PM »

mescaline is about the same high as LSD. Acid lasts longer. both make you crave orange juice. Why Im not sure.
I don recommend either drug for anybody-its very intense-not an addicting drug like meth or junk or booze-its a weird trip high. I know. Iused to sell it to bikers in the 80's. Blotter acid. Mescaline too.
While LSD is intense, it's generally harmless. Don't know too much about mescaline but I heard it's also non-addictive. So, don't be so hard on yourself, I wouldn't call that evil s**t.   Wink
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2011, 01:53:25 PM »

Bollocks! Nobody is perfect.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2011, 02:22:06 PM »

Bollocks! Nobody is perfect.
Selling drugs was only a small part of the evil s**t I did in the 80's.
I was f**king my neighbors wife-I was doing all sorts of drugs-constantly-I was not a person you wanted to trust yer wife around. I was f**king everybodys wife. I was a rude basterd.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2011, 03:36:33 PM »

I was f**king everybodys wife. I was a rude basterd.

F***ing everybody's wife is one thing, but there's absolutely no excuse for rudeness   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2011, 07:37:59 PM »

Anytime someone brings up acid, I'm reminded of this clip from SLC Punk!:
Heroin Bob (who never does drugs) talks about how bad acid is. BounceGiggle
Small | Large

I've never done acid, personally.  I'm still struggling with drugs but I stick to the few I've had experience with.

KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2011, 11:49:11 AM »

I've been on and off curious about LSD, and my friends who have done it in the past seem healthy enough, but knowing that it stays in your system forever is a scary thought.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Vik
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2011, 12:35:59 PM »

I've been on and off curious about LSD, and my friends who have done it in the past seem healthy enough, but knowing that it stays in your system forever is a scary thought.
It can't harm you physically, it's non-addictive and non-toxic. The only danger is having a bag trip. You should take LSD when you're  in really good mood, if you take it when you are depressed, or angry, chances are you'll have a bad trip.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2011, 12:54:49 PM »

It can't harm you physically, it's non-addictive and non-toxic. The only danger is having a bag trip. You should take LSD when you're  in really good mood, if you take it when you are depressed, or angry, chances are you'll have a bad trip.

Bad trips aren't the only danger.  There is a rare chance that LSD could potentiate latent schizophrenia or psychosis.  It also diminishes judgement, meaning you can make bad, potentially dangerous decisions (like driving under the influence).  Also, obviously, LSD is illegal and being arrested for possession and potentially having your life ruined must be counted as a danger.  However, it does not stay in your system forever and is relatively safe as far as recreational drugs go. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Vik
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2011, 01:10:55 PM »

Bad trips aren't the only danger.  There is a rare chance that LSD could potentiate latent schizophrenia or psychosis.
But that comes from a bad trip, I thought? The other things you mentioned, I agree, should definitely be taken into account.
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2011, 05:24:32 PM »

Bad trips aren't the only danger.  There is a rare chance that LSD could potentiate latent schizophrenia or psychosis.
But that comes from a bad trip, I thought? The other things you mentioned, I agree, should definitely be taken into account.

No, as Rev said, "potentiate latent schizophrenia or psychosis". That has nothing to do with it being a bad trip or not.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  DRUGS « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.