Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:06:20 AM
713384 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Cartalk « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cartalk  (Read 3629 times)
flackbait
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« on: February 27, 2010, 08:47:32 PM »

I've been listening to these guys since I was little. Although I've never been a huge gear head, I always found them funny and rather entertaining way to pass my time on the road. Anybody else ever listen to these guys?
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 09:45:55 PM »

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 11:30:31 AM »

Yeah, they're very funny.  I wouldn't make it a point to tune into them, but if they are on when I'm out in my car I'll pick them over almost anything else.  I love the brainteasers they throw out as well.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 12:27:21 PM »

Yeah, they're very funny.  I wouldn't make it a point to tune into them, but if they are on when I'm out in my car I'll pick them over almost anything else.  I love the brainteasers they throw out as well.

Yeah same here.  I don't listen regularly, but when I happen to catch them on the air I usually stay tuned.
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE  Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle
A little enthusiatic eh?

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2010, 02:28:44 PM »

A little enthusiatic eh?

I learn stuff about cars so i can become an automechanic TeddyR

yeah no.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 03:39:45 PM »

I'm not a fan but I've been to their office in Cambridge when I was a courier.  they are listed as "Dewey, Cheetham, and Howe" on the information thing and have free ben and jerry's ice cream bars for visitors
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 07:19:51 PM »

I'm not a fan but I've been to their office in Cambridge when I was a courier.  they are listed as "Dewey, Cheetham, and Howe" on the information thing and have free ben and jerry's ice cream bars for visitors

Well, if you didn't know they had a wicked sense of humor from listening to their radio program, which I believe is on PBS Radio, then you should know from their listing "Dewey, Cheetham, and Howe," which comes out as "Do we cheat 'em and how."
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 06:50:24 PM »

yeah I understand the joke!  sheesh give me a LITTLE credit
SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »

When I lived in the states I would always listen to them with my dad.  Great show, and even better when they made an appearance on that kiddee PBS show "Arthur the Aardvark". 
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 08:27:24 PM »

yeah I understand the joke!  sheesh give me a LITTLE credit

I should have made myself  clearer, but my explanation of the joke was not in anyway in reference to you lester1/2jr or anybody who might have understood the joke.  It was in reference to anybody who might not have understood the joke. And it is a clear reference to the type of humor you will hear if you tune to their radio show.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Cartalk « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.