Oh my god. A movie that uses the same costumes and special effects from "War of the Robots".
I loved "War of the Robots" and I bought it on VHS as soon as the independent video store near me closed down and sold off all their stock. Heck. When I first saw the pictures in this review, I thought "Oh. War of the Robots must have been put out under a new name." But after reading the review, I learned that it was a totally different movie that looked exactly LIKE "War of the Robots"Things I learned from watching War of the Robots
1. The camera man doesn't need to pay attention. (In several scenes, the camera man just gives up and lets the actors toddle out of the scene while the dialog continues for five minutes. Also, a few times, only someone's nose is in the corner of the frame while the dialog was happening which was hilarious.)
2. It IS possible to sit down in tight pants like that.
3. Starship pilots from Texas always have a godawful Southern drawl and wear cowboy boots.
4. In the future, domes will be EVERYWHERE in the home (IKEA must be selling them or something).
5. Monochrome is HOT in the future.
6. When shot with an energy weapon, the response is to stand there for several seconds after being shot, then grab only your waist or crotch, and THEN fall down.