Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:51:53 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 87
Author Topic: The truly terrible joke thread  (Read 405441 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #705 on: February 09, 2018, 12:04:16 PM »

What did the music teacher say to the kid who didn't want to play the tuba?

"youtube"
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #706 on: February 09, 2018, 06:26:53 PM »

What's pink and bubbly and taps on the window?

A baby in a microwave!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #707 on: February 14, 2018, 04:04:55 PM »

A woman with a mullet walked into a bar and sat down next to a man. "So," the woman asked the man, "are you straight?"

The man said, "Yeah, I'm straight."

The woman said, "Well, women are always on my mind, night or day, all I want to do is sleep with women, and that's all I dream about, think about, or hope for. So I guess that means I'm a lesbian." With those words she got up and left the bar like everything was finally figured out.

The man on the other hand began to look deeply puzzled.

A short time later a young flamboyantly dressed man came in and sat down next to the first man and said, "Please tell me you're not straight."

To which the first man replied, "Y'know, I always thought I was, but just a few minutes ago I found out I'm a lesbian..."

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #708 on: February 14, 2018, 08:57:46 PM »

(From one of my students)

What's the most unrealistic thing about Harry Potter?

A ginger with two friends.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #709 on: February 20, 2018, 10:41:53 PM »

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #710 on: February 25, 2018, 04:14:56 PM »

Ireland has just experienced its worst ever airplane disaster. A small four seater plane has crashed into a graveyard. So far they have recovered 987 bodies, and expect this to rise as digging continues.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 06:01:02 AM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #711 on: February 25, 2018, 05:01:50 PM »

Ireland has just experienced its worst ever airplane disaster. A small four seater plane has crashed into a graveyard. So far they have recovered 987 bodies, and expect this to rise and digging continues.

I like that!!

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #712 on: February 25, 2018, 08:38:08 PM »

A baptist minister was holding a revival and bellowing loudly about God's perfection.

"Remember!" He roared ”God don't make no mistakes! Everything god does is perfect! Everything god makes is perfect!"

A hunchbacked, one eyed, club footed dwarf was hobbling along past the revival, heard the minister's ranting and shouted back "What about me? If god made me why am in a hunchbacked, one eyed, club footed dwarf?!"

The minister bellowed back "Yes, and you're the most perfect hunchbacked, one eyed, club footed dwarf I've ever seen!"
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 09:27:21 PM by Svengoolie 3 » Logged

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #713 on: February 25, 2018, 09:25:58 PM »

What do Celiac zombies want to eat?
Graaaains!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #714 on: February 28, 2018, 05:33:46 AM »

I was going to post a time travel joke, but you guys didn't think it was funny.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #715 on: February 28, 2018, 06:52:21 AM »

Bob and his partner had found an old diary at a yard sale and it it they found references to a nearby cave where some officers of the Confederacy had hidden a cache of gold with the intent of using it to fund a guerilla war against the northern occupiers after the civil war, but the band had been spotted entering the cave and killed by a band of angry freed slaves as they exited. Legend had it the ghosts of the dead confederate officers guarded few  cave and killed anyone coming bear the gold. Bob recognized the possible location of the cave and the two decided to search for the gold.

They find a cave at the right location and entered it, only to find it split about 40 feet in. Bob went right and his partner went left. After a few minutes bob heard a horrifying scream come from the left cave and his partner called out "Bob! Help! They're here! The ghosts have mmeeeeeee!"

Bob ran so fast and far when the finally collapsed it took his shadow half an hour to catch up to him.

After Bob ran from the cave like a cheetah with its tail on fire, I gathered up every last bit of gold in the cave and kept it all.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #716 on: March 01, 2018, 07:31:18 PM »

Since it started snowing heavily seven hours ago my mother in law has done nothing but stare fixidly through the window.

Perhaps I should go let her in?

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #717 on: March 02, 2018, 12:48:51 AM »

Since it started snowing heavily seven hours ago my mother in law has done nothing but stare fixidly through the window.

Perhaps I should go let her in?

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #718 on: March 04, 2018, 02:11:35 AM »

Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was admired for sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a cut-glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water. In the water
floated, of all things, a condom!

When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. "Miss Beatrice", he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?" pointing to the bowl.

"Oh, yes" she replied, "isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The
directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. You know, I haven't had the flu all winter!"

The pastor fainted.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #719 on: March 04, 2018, 05:23:13 PM »

I found a book filled with evil cookie recipies.

It was called the Necroomnomnomnomicon.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 87
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.