Main Menu

I have a confession to make.

Started by Count Ratfink, March 04, 2010, 11:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Ratfink

With a mixture of profound reluctance and embarrassment, I shall come out and admit that I can no longer summon Pegasus and Godzilla anymore. Sorry, it just happened the other day.

Okay, I made that up. Actually, kind of like Trevor with his underwear--well, I don't know if its something in the tapwater, the medications I take, or what, but I just have unusually smelly pee-pee. There. I said it. Now I feel better. In other words, don't make me p!$$ed off if you value your nose.  :teddyr:

Mr. DS

Well...its not like I'll be smelling so I don't like you any less.   :bouncegiggle:  However, are we referring to the actualy unit itself or the waste product in terms of "pee pee"...or both?   :buggedout:   
DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

Count Ratfink

Mr. DS

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall

RCMerchant

So yer not buddies with Godzilla anymore? I thought he was a freind of all mankind?

Seriously-do you take vitamin B? Cuz that will make yer p**s stink.
"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Joe the Destroyer

Quote from: RCMerchant on March 04, 2010, 12:30:54 PM
So yer not buddies with Godzilla anymore? I thought he was a freind of all mankind?

Godzilla and all mankind haven't been on speaking terms since laying out their idea for the last project they were working on.  They bump into each other now and then, at the market or downtown, but their exchanges are little more than passing nods.   :bluesad:

Trevor

Quote from: Count Ratfink on March 04, 2010, 11:51:37 AM
With a mixture of profound reluctance and embarrassment, I shall come out and admit that I can no longer summon Pegasus and Godzilla anymore. Sorry, it just happened the other day.

Okay, I made that up. Actually, kind of like Trevor with his underwear--well, I don't know if its something in the tapwater, the medications I take, or what, but I just have unusually smelly pee-pee. There. I said it. Now I feel better. In other words, don't make me p!$$ed off if you value your nose.  :teddyr:

:bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle: :bouncegiggle:
I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.

Count Ratfink

Quote from: RCMerchant on March 04, 2010, 12:30:54 PM

Seriously-do you take vitamin B? Cuz that will make yer p**s stink.

No, I don't take vitamin B. I do think however, it's more likely than not that my pee reeks like this because of an anticonvulsant drug I take.

jimmybob

Anticonvulsant?  :bouncegiggle:

Sorry dude but in a way imagining a guy with epilepsy who imagines he can summon dinosaurs is really funny

-Jimmybob

scottjenner456@yahoo.ca

Vik

If you drink more, you will have less smelly and less green urine.
I also suggest you don't sniff your p*ss  :tongueout:

Raffine

According to leading medical experts, eating too much asparagus can turn your pee green and make it smell like "rotting cabbage, ammonia or rotten eggs".

Have you added extraordinary amounts of asparagus to your diet lately? Hmmmm?
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: Raffine on March 24, 2010, 08:43:27 PM
According to leading medical experts, eating too much asparagus can turn your pee green and make it smell like "rotting cabbage, ammonia or rotten eggs".

Have you added extraordinary amounts of asparagus to your diet lately? Hmmmm?

Reminds me of a sign that was allegedly posted at a posh country club: "Gentlemen are requested not to urinate into the umbrella stands during asparagus season."
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Skull

If running water can hurt a vampire then why not pee on the vampire?