Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:55:35 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  My movie memories « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: My movie memories  (Read 30162 times)
michel
New Visitor

« on: March 05, 2010, 10:56:23 AM »

Hello everyone! I'm desperately looking for at least a single title from these. These seem like a real challenge for every board (I used to post on IMDb boards but noone was able to help):

USA flicks:

1) I remember a movie about a group of people that were in the desert. It was an American movie and as far as I remember it was set in black and white, but it wasn't too old (80's or 90's). There was this girl that was staring up at a guy who was holding a rock. He smashed her face with the rock and she fell down. Some friends of the guy were also there but they didn't do anything. That is the only scene I remember from this strange movie. I think it was a flashback scene. Another scene from this movie I remember was set in a movie house or something.

2) A 30's to 60's movie set in black and white. I only remember one scene where a man was walking near a house and he was going to get in his car and a big bat attacked him. The bat was on the roof of the house before attacking him. My guess was it's the Devil Bat and I saw it on YouTube but the scene I remember was not there (although there was a similar scene, but the bat was not standing on the roof before attacking). It was a movie from the same era.

And some European flicks:

3) Must have been an Italian horror movie or something. I remember a couple were enjoying themselves in a park/forest. Then they discovered a hut/small house. The bad guys were a tribe of people with blue skin or blue tint/paint on their skin. As far as I remember the actors, playing the tribe members were black. So their skin looked dark-blue with a glow or something. I don't remember clearly as I was a kid but as far as I remember those people used to hang big rocks from trees. As the couple were running away from them, these stones were falling down in front of them to scare them or something. It was one of those movies that make you feel like on drugs while watching it.

4) A Russian USSR-era movie from the 60s/70s where there was a woman in a typical Russian car (Moskvitch 407?). She got in the car in a car park and a bit later it exploded in flames. That's all I remember from it. It was set in color.

Origin unknown:

5) A movie about a love triangle (?). I remember that a man was held in something like a hospital or he was a captive of a brunette woman with short hair. She was making cut marks on his chest with a surgical knife or something. I thought that was quite creepy! The other woman had a long blond hair and she was looking for the man, but the brunette lied to her that he wasn't there. I think the movie is most probably from the 80's or early 90's. I am not sure about the country of origin. It might be actually from the USA.

6) A movie about giant spiders (taller than people!). I remember some of them were used by some people to carry their stuff and a spider had lanterns attached to his legs or something. It was a real crap-fest, but I don't remember the country of origin.

7) The only thing I remember about this movie is it was filmed in something like a castle. It was from the 80s/90s and there were those female statues in the garden that used to move their hands from time to time. They were not human statues as suggested on another message board, but they were made from metal or something.

8) Most likely a USA or Canadian movie or an episode from those mystery-related TV series. It was about a present-day woman that got possessed/reverted to her past life mind or something and started dressing in an old-fashioned way. As far as I remember she was a redhead and had that green suit or maybe dress that she made more feminine by modifying it and making it look like from an early era. I clearly remember her putting an old-fashioned belt on its waist to make it 60s/70s like. It's NOT from the Prom Night franchise! I guess it was made in the 80's or the early 90's.

9) European movie from the 60's/70's. A man and a woman are in a hotel/large apartment building and he rushes to her telling her that the cops are here so she goes to the window to see if they are down. He grabbed her and threw her out of the window, killing her. It looked like an Italian or French movie.

Any help on at least one of these flicks would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking for titles all over the Internet but found nothing. I was going to post them in different topics, but that would've been flooding as there are 10 (!) of them. Yeah, I know that 10 is a pretty large number, but I grew up while watching TV. I've been looking the titles of those movies for years on the Internet to no avail. TongueOut I guess this topic should be moved to Unsolved Mysteries.

Anything would be helpful.
mmm
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 05:28:19 AM »

3 is most probably Italian.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 06:51:59 AM »

#2 is more than likey DEVIL BAT.
I keep thinking #9 is BLOOD AND BLACK LACE,but it could be most any giallo....

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
mmm
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 08:09:52 AM »

8 may be an episode from 'Unsolved Mysteries'.
9 doesn't sound as a horror movie!
Besides, this thread should be moved to Unsolved mysteries.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 05:50:51 PM »

8 may be an episode from 'Unsolved Mysteries'.
9 doesn't sound as a horror movie!
Besides, this thread should be moved to Unsolved mysteries.

Question

Wha?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
ford_fiesta
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 05:57:57 PM »

Why nobody knows?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »

Number sounds like BURNT OFFERINGS( 1976).

Small | Large

Number 2 could be INVAISION of the VAMPIRES (1962) a Mexi-monster film that has the look of a 40's film....and a giant bat!

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
66Crush
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 12:09:45 AM »

#2 might be Return of the Vampire with Bela Lugosi. #6 Giant Spider Invasion?
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »

8) Most likely a USA or Canadian movie or an episode from those mystery-related TV series. It was about a present-day woman that got possessed/reverted to her past life mind or something and started dressing in an old-fashioned way. As far as I remember she was a redhead and had that green suit or maybe dress that she made more feminine by modifying it and making it look like from an early era. I clearly remember her putting an old-fashioned belt on its waist to make it 60s/70s like. It's NOT from the Prom Night franchise! I guess it was made in the 80's or the early 90's.

I believe there is a "Monsters" or "Tales From The Darkside" episode like that.
mmm
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 12:54:53 AM »

I believe there is a "Monsters" or "Tales From The Darkside" episode like that.
Or could it be 'I'm Dangerous Tonight'?  Smile
mmm
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2011, 12:58:48 AM »

On second thought, the dress in 'I'm Dangerous Tonight' is red. I'm not sure if the dress itself was possessed. Rather the dress had nothing to do with the possession. The woman got possessed somehow and she turned one of her power suits in a more feminine, 60's like dress/suit. It was green. But the cloth itself was not possessed.
mmm
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 05:16:30 AM »

Ok, I'll reduce the list to these:

1) Most likely a USA or Canadian movie or an episode from those mystery-related TV series. It was about a present-day woman that got possessed/reverted to her past life mind or something and started dressing in an old-fashioned way. As far as I remember she was a redhead and had that green suit or maybe dress that she made more feminine by modifying it and making it look like from an early era. I clearly remember her putting an old-fashioned belt on its waist to make it 60s/70s like. It's NOT from the Prom Night franchise! I guess it was made in the 80's or the early 90's. The dress was not possessed, the woman was.

2) A movie from the 60's/70's. A man and a woman are in a hotel/large apartment building and he rushes to her telling her that the cops are here so she goes to the window to see if they are down. He grabbed her and threw her out of the window, killing her.
mmm
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2011, 11:27:07 PM »

Hello again, the first one most probably is 'Dead Beat' from 1994. Smile
mmm
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 11:37:47 AM »

Number 8 is from The Adventures of Superboy: Revenge from the Deep episode. Smile
tommex84
On the 8th day God created G.A.Romero
Bad Movie Lover

They're dead, but they're comin' right for us!

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 02:48:42 PM »

Hey, if you're still interested in #4 then try going through this list on IMCDb (Internet Movie Cars Database).
http://www.imcdb.org/search.php?resultsStyle=asList&sortBy=0&make=Moskvitch&model=407

cheers Smile

" We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."

"Do that again and I'm gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you!"
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Unsolved Archives  |  My movie memories « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.