Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:19:40 PM
714314 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What are you doing right now? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 243
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 1024797 times)
Paquita
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #750 on: August 03, 2010, 12:30:18 AM »

I'm watching 'Mirrors' (2008) and its a lot better than I was told...  Thumbup

That was a VERY creepy movie . . . . I enjoyed it a great deal!

Ya know, I DVRed this movie a couple days ago, and decided to watch it since you guys were talking it up, and now I'm too scared to sleep!  So I'm watching some cartoons and the Emergency Alert System just interrupted for a test and scared the heebiejeebies out of me!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #751 on: August 03, 2010, 12:31:02 AM »

Yeah, I didn't loook in a mirror for a couple days after seeing that one!  Afraid of what might be staring back!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #752 on: August 03, 2010, 06:04:31 AM »

Getting ready to take one of the outside cats (whom we named LUCKY) to the vet to be neutered. He showed up some months ago as a stray (he's no more than a year old I'd say, and he's very sweet). We began feeding him and then began letting him come in the house for longer periods over time. We have been slowly aclimating him to our old inside cat, DIXIE (who's 11).  Except for the occasional times when she bats him in the face when he gets in hers ( she has no front claws and he just sits there and takes it, poor little guy) they actually get along really well.  We are hoping after he's snipped, he won't want to go roaming and become a real indoor cat. Since Lucky came on the scene Dixie doesn't sleep as much anymore, and she actually looks to play now.  Smile

Hold onto your dreams ....
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #753 on: August 04, 2010, 11:53:12 AM »

I'm watching Kick Ass as I think I'm the only person on Earth who didn't see it when it came out.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #754 on: August 04, 2010, 12:13:46 PM »

Picturing Zelda Rubinstein in a black suit (and red tie, for some reason) with our Indianasmith carrying a coffin between them.  The height differential makes for a bit of challenge.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #755 on: August 04, 2010, 05:54:26 PM »

Getting ready to take one of the outside cats (whom we named LUCKY) to the vet to be neutered. He showed up some months ago as a stray (he's no more than a year old I'd say, and he's very sweet). We began feeding him and then began letting him come in the house for longer periods over time. We have been slowly aclimating him to our old inside cat, DIXIE (who's 11).  Except for the occasional times when she bats him in the face when he gets in hers ( she has no front claws and he just sits there and takes it, poor little guy) they actually get along really well.  We are hoping after he's snipped, he won't want to go roaming and become a real indoor cat. Since Lucky came on the scene Dixie doesn't sleep as much anymore, and she actually looks to play now.  Smile

Well, Lucky got snipped and he's doing just fine!  He was a little wobbly when we let him out of his cat carrier after we got home from the vet's (probably from the anesthesia), but he gradually became more alert and steadier on his feet. Later he ate, drank some water, and in the evening jumped up on our bed to play.  Then at 5 o'clock this morning he was up and raring to go as if nothing had happened!  Smile

Hold onto your dreams ....
Doggett

« Reply #756 on: August 06, 2010, 06:52:58 PM »

I'm watching Batman: Under the Red Hood .
Its really good, but the new voices take a while to get used to.

3mnkids

« Reply #757 on: August 06, 2010, 08:16:14 PM »

Drinking coffee, trying to do my sweeps, and listening to whale wars in the background. Damn, they are so inept its frightening.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #758 on: August 06, 2010, 08:42:45 PM »

Just finished up working on a review.  I'm thinking about watching a ninja film.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #759 on: August 06, 2010, 10:15:37 PM »

Got back about an hour ago from about 9 days at a beach condo.  TeddyR

I'm bored now.  Bluesad

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #760 on: August 06, 2010, 11:31:58 PM »

I'm procrastinating. I know I should work on this comic page, but I've got mixed feelings about it. I know I need to get it done since it's the last page of a story arc that's been going for over a year now, but, well...I'm kind of fond of the creature I created and since it's now dead I won't get to draw it anymore.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #761 on: August 07, 2010, 12:34:20 AM »

Going to bed.  Night, all!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #762 on: August 07, 2010, 06:32:09 AM »

Regretting how many beers I drank last night.  It was fun though  TeddyR  Maybe a couple extra strength Excedrin will help.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Doggett

« Reply #763 on: August 07, 2010, 07:22:31 AM »

Watching Clarissa Explains It All.
I feel like I'm ten !  TeddyR

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #764 on: August 07, 2010, 09:11:21 AM »

Regretting how many beers I drank last night.  It was fun though  TeddyR  Maybe a couple extra strength Excedrin will help.

Next time make sure you eat something and rehydrate before going to sleep.  If I have a few more than normal, I always drink a glass of juice (pineapple or cranberry most often) and eat a bowl of cereal before racking out.  Had a friend whose proof against hangover was a large bottle of gatorade imbibed just before bed.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 243
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What are you doing right now? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.