Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:42:07 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What are you doing right now? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 243
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 1015567 times)
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #855 on: September 21, 2010, 04:05:28 PM »

It is 3:04 pm on a Tuesday.  The thing that I am doing right now is replying to this post and thinking about what a dork Lindsy Loham is for messing up the probation.   Cheers

Later,

John

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #856 on: September 21, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »

Just finished reading stuff for a sociology class, now eating dip and crackers and watching Family Guy.  Cheers

The Human Blood keeps them alive, FOREVER

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #857 on: September 21, 2010, 09:01:28 PM »

Breathing a sigh of relief that Hurricane Igor didn't do too much damage in my part of the province. People on the East and South coast of Newfoundland though got pounded by high winds (from 150-170 km) and heavy rains (over 200 mm in some places). A lot of damage was done, some roads got washed out, some trees got uprooted. Unfortunately it appears one man got washed out to sea when his driveway unexpectedly gave way underneath him  Buggedout . 14 towns declared a state of emergency and the captial St. John's came close to it. Lots of flooding, damage to roads, people's homes, businesses and so much more. Think it's the worst storm I've ever seen here....

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #858 on: September 21, 2010, 09:21:08 PM »

chewing ice as always.

yeah no.
Sister Grace
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #859 on: September 22, 2010, 05:25:14 AM »

washing down medicine with instant coffee and trying not to gag; this stuff is aweful...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
3mnkids

« Reply #860 on: September 22, 2010, 06:21:27 AM »

Drinking coffee

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #861 on: September 22, 2010, 04:47:31 PM »

Breathing a sigh of relief that Hurricane Igor didn't do too much damage in my part of the province. People on the East and South coast of Newfoundland though got pounded by high winds (from 150-170 km) and heavy rains (over 200 mm in some places). A lot of damage was done, some roads got washed out, some trees got uprooted. Unfortunately it appears one man got washed out to sea when his driveway unexpectedly gave way underneath him  Buggedout . 14 towns declared a state of emergency and the captial St. John's came close to it. Lots of flooding, damage to roads, people's homes, businesses and so much more. Think it's the worst storm I've ever seen here....

We were lucky here in Nova Scotia, it passed us by. Glad your part wasn't hit so bad, I hope no one was hurt? Bluesad
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:50:05 PM by SkullBat308 » Logged

"Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous." - Lovecraft
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #862 on: September 22, 2010, 05:17:18 PM »

Kind of in a "meh" mood.  I had a brake like go on in the car then disappear.  Hopefull I won't be seeing that or any other light on it again until I get rid of it on my own terms.  So I'm thinking of that.

Haven't eaten dinner but probably will soon.  Just finished filling the dishwasher which is running now.  The kids are playing in the other room while the wife watches The Biggest Loser.   Its hot in here man...very hot.  I feel a bit congested.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #863 on: September 22, 2010, 06:38:26 PM »

Breathing a sigh of relief that Hurricane Igor didn't do too much damage in my part of the province. People on the East and South coast of Newfoundland though got pounded by high winds (from 150-170 km) and heavy rains (over 200 mm in some places). A lot of damage was done, some roads got washed out, some trees got uprooted. Unfortunately it appears one man got washed out to sea when his driveway unexpectedly gave way underneath him  Buggedout . 14 towns declared a state of emergency and the captial St. John's came close to it. Lots of flooding, damage to roads, people's homes, businesses and so much more. Think it's the worst storm I've ever seen here....

We were lucky here in Nova Scotia, it passed us by. Glad your part wasn't hit so bad, I hope no one was hurt? Bluesad

An 80 year old man is believed to have been swept out to sea when a driveway gave way underneath him. According to the news today, the damage will cost in the millions of dollars and a lot of the repairs will take months. Initially there were 50,000 people without power...they got that number down to 25,000 today. Still a lot of people in places on the East and South coast with flooded houses, flooded basements, damaged houses, damaged businesses, no power, cut off from the rest of the province. Watching the devastation on the news as rivers and brooks overflowed and basically washed away everything in their path was quite frightening. The flooding was brutal on the Bonavista and Burin Peninsulas here with some bridges giving way completely, some places only half a road is left, other places water is still flooding on the highways. I think it's incredible no one was on those highways or bridges when they gave way. Some communities are completely cut off via highway with no way in or out (outside of perhaps a boat or helicopter conditions permitting). A few communities are still in a state of emergency. Hopefully people will get their power back before all their food spoils or their supplies run out. I'm sure you've probably seen some footage on the news. If not, here's a link which shows just some of the damage - http://www.vocm.com/photogallery.asp?id=87&mn=7

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Skull
« Reply #864 on: September 22, 2010, 11:49:38 PM »

wow my sister-in-law husband father died today and I didnt know so a hour ago I'd asked him "how's your father doing?"

Other then that... My silly script idea (a killer christmas tree story) is getting too complex for a screenplay so I'm going to try to make it short story. Although I do like the concept since I'm crossing the Black Death (1350's), medieval knights, wizards, a curse, demons, unicorns, Stonehenge, American Indians, Camping in the 1950's, Modern Times  (1980's) and Santa  Buggedout... I'm not sure it's going to be short since I've broke concept into 3 short books (or chapters)... I feel like an idiot here because I know there is a term for this and I cannot think of it.

Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #865 on: September 23, 2010, 05:28:12 AM »

wow my sister-in-law husband father died today and I didnt know so a hour ago I'd asked him "how's your father doing?"

Other then that... My silly script idea (a killer christmas tree story) is getting too complex for a screenplay so I'm going to try to make it short story. Although I do like the concept since I'm crossing the Black Death (1350's), medieval knights, wizards, a curse, demons, unicorns, Stonehenge, American Indians, Camping in the 1950's, Modern Times  (1980's) and Santa  Buggedout... I'm not sure it's going to be short since I've broke concept into 3 short books (or chapters)... I feel like an idiot here because I know there is a term for this and I cannot think of it.

Maybe not quite a novel? I think that's called a novella.

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #866 on: September 23, 2010, 09:32:21 PM »

Relaxing until my lunch break's over.  About 8 mins.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
SkullBat308
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #867 on: September 23, 2010, 09:34:22 PM »

Drinking a beer  Drink

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #868 on: September 23, 2010, 09:47:25 PM »

doing nothing....devious (cue evil laughter)

yeah no.
3mnkids

« Reply #869 on: September 24, 2010, 07:40:16 AM »

Being aggravated. With 20 minutes left before the kids leave for the bus that is plenty of time for each of them to p**s me off at least one more time. Is there something in the air this morning?   Lookingup   

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 243
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What are you doing right now? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.