Main Menu

What are you doing right now?

Started by Trevor, March 06, 2010, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Circus

About to go sit in the yard with a root beer and read my book in the sunshine.  :smile:

Newt

Halfway through my first attempt at preparing poffertjes with stroop, slagroom and aardbeien.  (Miniature Dutch buckwheat pancakes with syrup, whipped cream and strawberries).  Wish me luck!
"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch

Raffine

Quote from: Newt on June 03, 2012, 07:48:42 AM
Halfway through my first attempt at preparing poffertjes with stroop, slagroom and aardbeien.  (Miniature Dutch buckwheat pancakes with syrup, whipped cream and strawberries).  Wish me luck!

Veel geluk!
If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.

tommex84

Enjoying a good morning coffee while recuperating from a hard working weekend.
" We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep."

"Do that again and I'm gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you!"

FatFreddysCat

I'm drinking my fifth Coors of the night and thinking I really need to get to bed soon cuz I gotta get up for work in the morning...  :teddyr:
Hey, HEY, kids! Check out my way-cool Music and Movie Review blog on HubPages!
http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Psycho Circus

Cthulhu

Almost burned my face off with a jacked up lighter.

tracy

Enjoying a needed day off with nothing serious to do....just hanging here and chillin'. And saving up the energy for another long weekend working. :smile:
Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

alandhopewell

Having an argument with this farschimmelt library terminal, that's what!
If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.

Psycho Circus

Recovering from the hell that is work.

indianasmith

Sitting here in a puddle of sweat after mowing and chainsawing all afternoon.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

Leah

chewing ice and listening to Sirenia's Nine Destinies and a Downfall full album :smile:
yeah no.

Psycho Circus

tracy

Quote from: Circus Circus on June 09, 2012, 10:02:22 AM
Getting ready to go to work  :bluesad:
Man...recovering from work then getting ready to go back. I know how that feels.
Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.

Leah

yeah no.