Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:37:37 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What are you doing right now? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 243
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 1015575 times)
claws
« Reply #2940 on: May 05, 2014, 06:58:15 AM »

Getting ready for late shift after a five day free weekend. It's gonna be tough  Bluesad
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #2941 on: May 05, 2014, 07:33:00 AM »

Catching up with old friends on a certain movie site. A site that talks about films of questionable taste.

Doggett, great to see you again!  How's life been treating you?  We want a full report  TeddyR

Well, I could give you a full report but you'll only be interested in the parts that involve boobs.
Not much really that's happened. Still not watching that many flicks. Although I did see Howling 2 yesterday. That's was bizarre. Lol
I've gotten back into Warhammer 40k and that's sucking away all my money and I've started watching Dexter. Which is brilliant!
Im a thirds of the way through season 4 and my fave character has been shot! Buggedout

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2942 on: May 05, 2014, 10:10:08 AM »

Catching up with old friends on a certain movie site. A site that talks about films of questionable taste.

Do you have a link to that site? Sounds great. Wink

Welcome back!

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2943 on: May 05, 2014, 02:36:33 PM »

Doggett, great to see you again!  How's life been treating you?  We want a full report  TeddyR

Well, I could give you a full report but you'll only be interested in the parts that involve boobs.
Not much really that's happened. Still not watching that many flicks. Although I did see Howling 2 yesterday. That's was bizarre. Lol
I've gotten back into Warhammer 40k and that's sucking away all my money and I've started watching Dexter. Which is brilliant!
Im a thirds of the way through season 4 and my fave character has been shot! Buggedout

Hey I'm not only interested in boobs, I like butts too ya know  Smile

Good to hear everything's well with you.  I don't have much to report myself, I got bored with video games so I started playing guitar again about a month ago.  I hadn't played in several years before that.  So that's fun.  And um...yeah that's pretty much it  Smile

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2944 on: May 07, 2014, 03:20:03 AM »

Just been to vote in our national elections.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2945 on: May 07, 2014, 06:06:34 AM »

Trying to register at some site.  I registered last night and they were supposed to send me an email.  It didn't come until after I'd gone to bed.  So I hit the link to complete my registration this morning.  Now it says the time limit has expired and I should re-register.  So I try to do that but when I hit "register", nothing happens.  I try to contact customer support but it wants to know exactly which product I've purchased, and since I haven't been able to register much less buy anything, it won't let me ask a question.

Lookingup

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2946 on: May 07, 2014, 12:03:58 PM »

Just watched R.O.T.O.R. for the first time ever. Oy.

Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #2947 on: May 08, 2014, 03:32:49 PM »

Contemplating the pat 49 years that I've been on this earth as of today, May 8, at 3:47 PM. Happy that I'm still living, but having a hard time realizing that 18 was 31 years ago...seems I've done a lot of things wrong that I'm paying for now,  but that's with everyone in one way or another. So, I guess I'll grab some cake and ice cream and roll with it  Smile
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2948 on: May 08, 2014, 05:05:04 PM »

Contemplating the pat 49 years that I've been on this earth as of today, May 8, at 3:47 PM. Happy that I'm still living, but having a hard time realizing that 18 was 31 years ago...seems I've done a lot of things wrong that I'm paying for now,  but that's with everyone in one way or another. So, I guess I'll grab some cake and ice cream and roll with it  Smile

Aw man, cheer up. You're bringing me down. I'm only three years behind you.  Buggedout

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #2949 on: May 09, 2014, 10:22:52 AM »

Aw man, cheer up. You're bringing me down. I'm only three years behind you.  Buggedout

Yeah and one day you'll wake up and realize that you're only 3 months away.  As well I'm having some other issues right now making it a bit harder, but I'll reserve those for discussion on another day..
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2950 on: May 09, 2014, 01:01:43 PM »

Yeah and one day you'll wake up and realize that you're only 3 months away.  As well I'm having some other issues right now making it a bit harder, but I'll reserve those for discussion on another day..

Looking at the Facebook profiles of girls I thought were hot in college is really depressing nowadays!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2951 on: May 19, 2014, 08:59:48 AM »

I had six clients today: I am tired. Now I'm not going to walk to the bus, I'm taking a taxi home, bugger it.  TongueOut

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #2952 on: May 19, 2014, 06:07:16 PM »

Sniffling and generally feeling miserable with a head cold. Snot just seems to be flying everywhere or my nose is all clogged up and I can hardly breathe. Seems my choices lately are one or the other...

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2953 on: May 20, 2014, 06:28:42 AM »

Feeling the pleasant rush of caffeine spreading through my sleepy body.  I may not be alert, but I'm movin' fast!   TeddyR

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2954 on: May 20, 2014, 07:44:02 AM »

Preparing a print of Shangani Patrol for the National Arts Festival in July: it will be fun to see peoples' reactions to this film.  TeddyR

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 243
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What are you doing right now? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.