Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:46:33 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B-MOVIE PITCHES!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: B-MOVIE PITCHES!!!  (Read 7859 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2010, 12:28:38 PM »

PITCH:

Evil aliens infect earth cattle with microbes that cause them to randomly explode and  send poisons into the atmosphere.

TITLE:
Exploding Cows from Mars

TAGLINE:
 "Mooo . . . . mooo . . . . mooo . . . . KABOOM!!!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2010, 09:12:41 AM »

I'm coming into this a bit late, but why not an anthology like Creepshow or Tales from the Darkside or something?  Have one team do a wrap around framing story, then we can have some of the other groups do various short stories to fill it out. 

That would give more people, a chance to work on the project, let us use more ideas, and it stretched things out to feature lenght without anybody having to struggle doing a full movie on their own.
Skull
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 10:59:15 AM »

I'm coming into this a bit late, but why not an anthology like Creepshow or Tales from the Darkside or something?  Have one team do a wrap around framing story, then we can have some of the other groups do various short stories to fill it out. 

That would give more people, a chance to work on the project, let us use more ideas, and it stretched things out to feature lenght without anybody having to struggle doing a full movie on their own.

I like this idea... :)
Berko
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2010, 11:48:29 PM »

I had started planning on writing an anthology. I had a few good stories, and a good wrap-around one too. I called it, Within the House of Horrors. The wrap-around took place in a haunted house ride called The House of Horrors, and the main guy telling the stories is the guy that runs it. Just an idea though.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 09:02:49 AM »

That has potential for a good wrap around.  What's the twist? 
Berko
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 05:55:45 PM »

I had an idea that he could be a self referential slasher. He shuts down the rides claiming there's technical difficulties, and then kills the people on it.
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 06:06:20 PM »

I had an idea that he could be a self referential slasher. He shuts down the rides claiming there's technical difficulties, and then kills the people on it.

There's a new thread for pitches, Berko. Put it there so it will end up on the new poll next week.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B-MOVIE PITCHES!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.