Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:38:13 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Deranged Visions sips the "Blood Of The Zombie" « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deranged Visions sips the "Blood Of The Zombie"  (Read 1786 times)
Javakoala
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:09:12 PM »

Cheese-ball horror as only Barry Mahon could make it.

Blood Of The Zomibe review
Javakoala
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 12:20:14 PM »

Seriously, I'm now working from my couch with a netbook so I can pretty much knock out the review while watching the movie, or while rewatching it, so, please, any comments or suggestions on what you would LIKE to see included in my reviews would be a HUGE help. As I have said before, THIS is the target audience I want to attract, while still making it accessible to the mass audience. At some point, once I get regular postings to Deranged Visions going, I want to monetize the site, just to get a little side money coming in. I have an alphabetized site through Blogger that I will ultimately link movies with ratings and the like, but I want to get a legit review site up first.

Any help from the community I trust and love would be wonderful, and the BadMovies.org site will get a link and kudos, as well as a blanket kudos for all the members here. I honestly would not  have a life not nearly as full without this site. Thank you, Andrew, for spending so much of your time to create the best and friendliest haven for fans of weird cinema. In fact, I'm going to send a recommendation to Rue Morgue and Fangoria about your site, just in case they haven't acknowledged you before.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Deranged Visions sips the "Blood Of The Zombie" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.