Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:58:31 AM
714307 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B-MOVIE PITCHES PART DEUX!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: B-MOVIE PITCHES PART DEUX!!!  (Read 7958 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« on: March 22, 2010, 02:08:23 PM »

Okay. It looks like I didn't give enough time to pitches before putting the poll up. I locked voting and the poll is now dead. Please use this thread to continue any more pitches. Remember the guidelines: try to make it a 25-words-or-less pitch but if it runs a little over that's okay. Fine to include taglines and titles, but only titles (if provided) will be included with the pitch.

I HAVE ALL PITCHES FROM THE ORIGINAL PITCH THREAD SAVED, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO REPEAT YOUR PITCH.

It was also brought up that perhaps an anthology was the way to go. I thought that was a great idea. Let's just put that as a possibility for now. We'll get the top pitches selected first, then discuss the anthology angle, as some pitches work well as standalone films and some work better as a shorter piece.

So, I'm going to put up a new poll one week from today, so you all have a full week to make any more offerings.

Happy pitching!

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 07:46:33 PM »

Set in the 1930s, A team of explorers in the uncharted regions of Earth stumble across an hidden oasis filled with Amazonian beauties, a paradise except it's sometimes terrorized by a giant house cat.  Buggedout BounceGiggle

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
jimmybob
Bad Movie Lover

Move over, let Jimi take over.

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 07:48:34 PM »

A young man buys a tuba from a strange second hand store, and it turns out the tuba is POSSESSED BY AN EVIL DEMON !

could have a great scene where a drunk friend is trying the tuba and gets EATEN ALIVE

-Jimmybob

jimmybob
Bad Movie Lover

Move over, let Jimi take over.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »

Buggedout

-Jimmybob

JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 08:01:46 PM »

A man, obsessed with destroying the Wendigo, attempts to seek it out. Everyone else thinks he's crazy, especially as he himself starts to take on a more nightmarish appearance.

Berko
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 08:39:30 PM »

I just want to remind people of the lack of funds. Try to keep the budget in mind.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 09:04:50 PM »

A group checks into a horror themed hotel called "Hotel Frankenstein" and starts disappearing one by one.  Turns out it's not just a name, The real Frankenstein's monster is secretly running the place.  You see, not even his reanimated body parts least forever and he needs donors for some transplants. 

If you want to expand it further, he's also been trying to recreate his "father's" experiments to make himself a mate, and after all this time still hasn't managed to figure out the exact process yet. 
feiyen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 09:25:35 PM »

A delusional mad man dresses up as a super hero and kills people with bad dialogue ..uhum I mean his gadgets.

Let your imaginations run wild!

Me and my partners comics
http://www.eyeshock.com
Skull
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 06:33:44 AM »

Pitch

Teen creates a ray-gun that can turn matter into cartoons; he got the info from a "Demonic" website.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 02:27:41 PM »

Please do your best to respect the ernest attempt here and keep in mind budget. I can't prevent anyone from making joke pitches, but please do your best to refrain. I am going to poll for EVERYTHING that is posted, unless it goes too far beyond 25 words.

feiyen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 03:04:47 PM »

Pitch
Group of people go to a lodge for a trip and one by one they start turning up undead. The mystery is who among them is turning them into zombies.

Sorta like dracula only its a zombie turning ppl into zombies, he must feed on them or he start reverting back into a mindless zombie.

Me and my partners comics
http://www.eyeshock.com
JaseSF
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 04:25:45 PM »

I think for the ones I suggested, use an ordinary housecat for the first one (and maybe superimpose the image - not sure how costly that is, granted the Amazon women would probably be pricey unless you could get volunteers) and to save money on the second you needn't ever actually show the Wendigo only show shadows and use strange animal sounds...and just apply a bit of make-up to the guy going crazy and turning into what he hates most.

Anyways here goes another one:

A ray machine sends a group of unlikely teen heroes into the past where they meet up with and react to PD stock footage.  Buggedout BounceGiggle

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »

I think for the ones I suggested, use an ordinary housecat for the first one (and maybe superimpose the image - not sure how costly that is, granted the Amazon women would probably be pricey unless you could get volunteers) and to save money on the second you needn't ever actually show the Wendigo only show shadows and use strange animal sounds...and just apply a bit of make-up to the guy going crazy and turning into what he hates most.

Anyways here goes another one:

A ray machine sends a group of unlikely teen heroes into the past where they meet up with and react to PD stock footage.  Buggedout BounceGiggle

I'm probably missing something that should be painfully obvious, but what is PD? Please clarify for the pitch. However, just the stock footage thing alone is not a bad idea.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 04:49:11 PM »

Pitch

A motorcycle gang fights the Devil and his minions

yeah no.
Skull
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 04:56:14 PM »

Pitch

A motorcycle gang fights the Devil and his minions

Hmmmmm... Werewolves on Wheels (1971)... Although I would love to see a remake :)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B-MOVIE PITCHES PART DEUX!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.