Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:39:37 PM
714217 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B-MOVIE PITCH POLL (THE REAL THING THIS TIME)!!! « previous next »
Poll
Question: Vote for your favorite B-movie pitches (3 votes allowed)  (Voting closed: April 01, 2010, 02:10:12 PM)
Skull: The caretaker of a "Body Farm" must destroy the ghoul that's eating all the corpses. - 1 (1.7%)
Skull - A cheating henchman is forced to run into the zombie infested woods with handcuffs. - 2 (3.4%)
Skull - Inspired by a true story ~ A cult leader on a cruise ship with hippy slaves searching for alien life forms and finds one in the Bermuda Triangle. - 4 (6.9%)
Flick James - Avid b-movie fanatic becomes serial killer upon getting fed up with remake after remake, going after the filmmakers responsible. - 5 (8.6%)
Skull - The hairs on a person's body suddenly came alive and decide to leave by painfully plucking themselves out. - 2 (3.4%)
Rev. Powell - UNTITLED WESTERN SCI-FI PROJECT - It's sixguns versus rayguns as a bounty hunter and two desperadoes form an unlikely alliance to foil aliens' plans to invade the Old West. - 7 (12.1%)
Flick James - An obsessed and unbalanced fan of an actress begins to kill, one by one, the paparazzi who hound her. His obsession intensifies as he begins to feel entitled to the actress' gratitude. - 0 (0%)
Feiyen - Stuffed animals come back to life to wreak havoc on the owners that mistreated them. - 4 (6.9%)
Flick James - Identical twin sisters are separated at birth. One begins to commit crimes and murders and implicating the other, who is at first unaware she has an identical twin. - 3 (5.2%)
Diamondwaspvenom - An amateur filmmaker risks his life by filming a documentary on a family of cannibals with the actual family. - 2 (3.4%)
Diamondwaspvenom - Three unpopular bounty hunters get their chance to regain recognition when an old man hires them to kill a mutant that has been stealing his prune juice. - 2 (3.4%)
Diamondwaspvenom - A wannabe rockstar steals a guitar that summons demons when he plays solos. - 1 (1.7%)
Berko - Three people are turned into vampire *ish* creatures by neo-nazi's and then buried alive. After 20 years they escape and seek revenge. - 0 (0%)
xJaseSFx - A menacing ghost, seen only in shadows, stalks a group of kids lost in the woods. Wait, they already did that one. Still you could throw a new twist on this old idea. - 0 (0%)
Jimmybob - Alien brothers come from outer space to learn of earth traditions, but instead become criminal pimps. Comedy - 2 (3.4%)
Bull - Two morticians fight over a beautiful girl who is afraid of cats. Comedy. - 1 (1.7%)
Diamondwaspvenom - Undead rockers come back from the grave to overthrow modern pop artists. Genre: Horror, Exploitaion. - 1 (1.7%)
Indianasmith - Exploding Cows from Mars:  Evil aliens infect earth cattle with microbes that cause them to randomly explode and  send poisons into the atmosphere. - 3 (5.2%)
xJaseSFx - Amazonian beauties, a paradise except it's sometimes terrorized by a giant house cat. - 1 (1.7%)
Jimmybob - A young man buys a tuba from a strange second hand store, and it turns out the tuba is POSSESSED BY AN EVIL DEMON ! - 1 (1.7%)
xJaseSFx - A man, obsessed with destroying the Wendigo, attempts to seek it out. Everyone else thinks he's crazy, especially as he himself starts to take on a more nightmarish appearance. - 1 (1.7%)
Chainsawmidget – A group checks into a horror themed hotel called "Hotel Frankenstein" and starts disappearing one by one.  Turns out it's not just a name, The real Frankenstein's monster is secretly running the place, needing new body parts - 1 (1.7%)
Feiyen -  A delusional mad man dresses up as a super hero and kills people with bad dialogue ..uhum I mean his gadgets. - 1 (1.7%)
Skull - Teen creates a ray-gun that can turn matter into cartoons; he got the info from a "Demonic" website. - 1 (1.7%)
Feiyen - Group of people go to a lodge for a trip and one by one they start turning up undead. The mystery is who among them is turning them into zombies. - 0 (0%)
xJaseSFx - A ray machine sends a group of unlikely teen heroes into the past where they meet up with and react to PD stock footage. - 1 (1.7%)
Bull - A motorcycle gang fights the Devil and his minions. - 0 (0%)
Diamondwaspvenom - A nerdy scientist named Melvin Schieneker invents a machine (made from a toaster) that accidently turns him into a slightly deformed, badass, foul-mouthed biker. - 0 (0%)
Berko - Animal Revenge - A restaurant becomes haunted by hungry cat souls, after the boss has the back ally cats killed, when he learned they were being given free food. - 2 (3.4%)
Berko - Slasher - 9 people go into the dessert to experience spiritual enlightenment, but one decides his destiny is to kill everyone. - 2 (3.4%)
Berko - Monster - High Schooler's are transformed into mutants, after the nerds are excluded from the party of the year. The nerds then feel bad and turn themselves into monsters to fight the other ones. - 1 (1.7%)
Berko - A teacher who mocks a hypnotist is taught a lesson. Whenever he hears his name, he will forget the previous 24 hours. - 0 (0%)
Berko - IA farmer learns that some nazi aliens in his barn are waiting for a group of Hindu aliens to come and steal his cows, so they can kill them. - 1 (1.7%)
Chainsawmidget - Mom buys a painting; Her kid notices a figure is shifting positions, in disbelief he touches the artwork that absorbs him and frees the figure. - 2 (3.4%)
Chainsawmidget - Something waits in a stall in the woman's restroom.  Anyone that goes in is never seen again. - 3 (5.2%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: B-MOVIE PITCH POLL (THE REAL THING THIS TIME)!!!  (Read 8367 times)
Kaped-Kaper
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 03:32:13 PM »

Damn. It's more than 10. I'll keep trying.
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 03:37:15 PM »

Damn. It's more than 10. I'll keep trying.

Heh heh. Just go crazy. Find as many threads as you can and post a quick one. It can't be that long. It's been so long for me that I don't remember. I don't think I ever voted on a poll until well into my tenure so I couldn't tell you.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Kaped-Kaper
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 03:44:35 PM »

12's the magic number. Thumbup
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 04:37:41 PM »

12's the magic number. Thumbup

That's the spirit. Thank you for voting.  Cheers

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 09:22:12 AM »

Just keeping the thread up. Let's get some votes, please.

Django
New Visitor

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 06:37:14 PM »

What happens if there's a tie?
Berko
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 08:15:41 PM »

O.T. announcement:

For people interested in scriptwriting, check out ScriptFrenzy. During the entire month of April, you write a 100 page script, and the site keeps track of your progress. It's from the people that started National Novel Writing Month.

It's free, so for people that are interested in script writing, I'd highly recommend looking into it.

*back to topic at hand*

Keep voting everyone!!
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 08:52:58 PM »

I voted for Skull's third pitch, feiyen's pitch about stuffed animals wrecking havoc, and mine about two morticians fighting over a girl that is afraid of cats meowing.

yeah no.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2010, 09:06:15 AM »

What happens if there's a tie?

That's a good question. The way it's going, it's not going to be a top 10. Likely, I'm going to narrow the list down to everything that received two or more votes, then narrow it down further from there.

SPazzo

My kinda toy...

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2010, 11:26:11 AM »

Just voted, for Skull's third one, Rev's suggestion, and Indianasmith's suggestion. TeddyR
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2010, 12:56:13 PM »

A little over an hour left to get your votes in. Please look at the poll and vote for your favorites. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  B-MOVIE PITCH POLL (THE REAL THING THIS TIME)!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.