Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:23:23 AM
713385 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  10 Ways the New Healthcare Bill May Affect You « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 10 Ways the New Healthcare Bill May Affect You  (Read 3414 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: March 28, 2010, 01:35:56 AM »

10 Ways the New Healthcare Bill May Affect You 
The Patient Protection and Affordable Healthcare Act, more commonly referred to as the "healthcare bill", has taken over a year to craft and has been a lightning rod for political debate because it effectively reshapes major facets of the country's healthcare industry.

Here are 10 things you need to know about how the new law may affect you: 

1. Your Kids are Covered
2. You Can't be Dropped
3. You Can't be Denied Insurance
4. You Can Spend What You Need to
5. You Don't Have to Wait
6. You Must be Insured   
7. You'll Have More Options 
8. Flexible Spending Accounts Will Become Less Flexible 
9. If You Earn More, You'll Pay More 
10. Medicare May Cover More or Less of Your Expenses 

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109178/10-ways-the-new-healthcare-bill-may-affect-you?mod=family-love_money

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Javakoala
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 12:50:55 PM »

I reviewed the summary of the healthcare bill, and the biggest objection I have is that we, as the American public, don't get a chance of vote on whether it passes or not. Sure, there are some problems here and there, but NOT getting the right to decide if I want this or not is what makes me angry, not most of the actual effects of the bill. This is supposed to be a government OF the people, BY the people and FOR the people, not a playground for politicians to show who can push this and that legislation through.

And, no, Indiana, I will NEVER call this FREE health care. They spell it out rather clearly that it will be paid by someone at some point. Not even the idiot liberals as calling it health care. They call it simply "health care reform". Just wanted to throw that in to spare you further stress. This site is all about love for each other, whether we agree with each other or not.

Peace to all, but, seriously, duck and cover, my friends.
Nukie 2
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I did it all for the...

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 02:02:18 PM »

If I'm going to be fined about $300.00 in 2014 for not buying healthcare, I refuse to pay more than $25.00-30.00 a month for it.
There's no logic to pay anymore for it, because my tax dollars are used to subsidize the rest of it. So kiss my left buttock! Hatred

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »

THEY FORGOT TO ADD . . . .

11.  Drive your taxes up.
12.  Bankrupt the country so your grandchildren will have nothing!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  10 Ways the New Healthcare Bill May Affect You « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.