Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:58:36 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Guy crushed by bucket of backhoe/crane/construction equipment? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Guy crushed by bucket of backhoe/crane/construction equipment?  (Read 2724 times)
Dr. Bishop
« on: July 04, 2010, 05:34:55 PM »

Hello, I've been trying to find out more info on this movie I recall seeing when I was probably 3-5 years old, late 80's early 90s. I cannot for the life of me remember anything more about it than the ending scene, where two men were in a huge fight/chase scene which eventually escalated to them using construction site equipment like backhoes and such to fight. It ended with one of the men being crushed by the bucket of a backhoe/front-end loader while inside the control box of his backhoe/vehicle. My one solid visual image is of the bucket crushing the control box/cab and lots of blood dripping down. A few other people have told me they recognize the scene, but never have been able to recall the name of the film - hopefully someone here may have better luck. TeddyR
hedgie
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 07:20:42 PM »

I am fairly certain you are talking about Kinjite: The Forbidden Subjects.  This is a very disturbing Charles Bronson film from 89, so it fits.  The finale does involve Bronson crushing a guy with a crane bucket I think.  But the disturbing part is earlier in the film when Bronson beats up a guy with a dildo,  yes that did happen.  I could not believe it myself,  and the funny part is that my girlfriend was just asking me what movie this was a couple weeks ago, because she remembered the dildo scene.  Hope this helps.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Guy crushed by bucket of backhoe/crane/construction equipment? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.