Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:08:12 AM
713391 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Thrillers/Horrors with chest/groin abuse? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Thrillers/Horrors with chest/groin abuse?  (Read 10808 times)
Anonymouse
« on: April 05, 2010, 07:02:57 AM »

Are there any thriller/horror/slasher movies that include groin/breast abuse/slicing etc.?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 09:52:58 AM »

Cedric Sundstrom's "The Shadowed Mind" (1989) has all of these in abundance.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 10:42:10 AM »

A tramp guy gets his trouser snake chopped off and tossed around in Street Trash (1987)  Wink

BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 05:29:58 PM »

There are alot.

Here are--perhaps--two of the better known thrillers/horrors with chest/groin abuse.

"I Spit on Your Grave" (1978)

A rape victim cuts off the penis of one her rapists, with a knife, when he is in the tub.

"Lair of the White Worm" (1988)

A boy scout gets his penis bitten off--or, at least, bitten--it's hard to tell, when the villainess in the film goes down on him, while he is in the tub.

And there was almost a third film.

"Freaks" (1932)

The circus strong man, the boyfriend of the film's villainess, was suppose to be castrated by the circus freaks in an early version of the film. Instead, in the final version of the film, they just stab him to death, instead.
mich3l
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 05:58:28 AM »

Why on;y penises? Why no t*ts? Aren't there some movies where someone cuts t*ts? Sounds crazy. Smile
Jim H

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 12:07:46 PM »

Why on;y penises? Why no t*ts? Aren't there some movies where someone cuts t*ts? Sounds crazy. Smile

Yeah, the one cannibal film, Cannibal Ferox, AKA Make Them Die Slowly.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »

The Serpent And The Rainbow has the hero's scrotum penetrated by a nail, IIRC.  Ootch!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
vukxfiles
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2010, 03:08:41 AM »

Teeth (2007)- This movie is about a teenager with shark teeth in her vagina. Alot of men get their penises bitten off Wink
This is also a fairly good movie, and it has a decent budget.
ChocolateChipCharlie
Bad Movie Lover

Oh my my, my Mitchell...

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 02:02:54 PM »

"Lair of the White Worm" (1988)

A boy scout gets his penis bitten off--or, at least, bitten--it's hard to tell, when the villainess in the film goes down on him, while he is in the tub.

That movie is hilarious - Hugh Grant at his lowest point!  The one thing that really puts bad movies over the top is when they involve actors that went on to do great / noteworthy things, and you can just imagine if you ever met them in person, shook their hand and said "I loved you in Lair of the White Worm".   BounceGiggle

And the worm chick was played by Jim Carrey's boss from LIAR LIAR too, so she's probably not too proud of it either.
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 07:04:46 PM »

I think the movie "Pit of Bloody Horror" (gonna have to double-check that; I left the movie in question at my parents' house) has a scene with a torture device that rotates victims while a blade inches forward at chest-height. It being an exploitation film, the victims are, of course, women.

Much tamer examples of groin abuse can be found in the Friday the 13th series, from an offscreen attack  where a guy is sliced from the groin down (he was walking on his hands at the time) to Jason getting kneed as he runs around a corner (I don't know why, but I find it strangely hilarious).

The one that sticks out the most in my mind, though, is "Tokyo Gore Police". A guy gets his penis bitten off in one of the most overt cases of vagina dentata only to have it grow back as an enormous, mutated penis cannon. Which he uses to shoot people. It makes sense in context. Mind you, it's not really a horror movie. Just a bizarre sci-fi/action/gore flick.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 09:41:21 PM »

In Battle Royale, a girl is shot with a crossbow bolt and it grazes her cheek.  Angrily, she pulls out a knife, tackles her male assailant, and stabs him repeatedly in the c*ck.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Intangible Skeleton
Dedicated Viewer

Rip your flesh.

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2010, 07:28:28 AM »

Teeth (2007)- This movie is about a teenager with shark teeth in her vagina. Alot of men get their penises bitten off Wink
This is also a fairly good movie, and it has a decent budget.

Isn't there a very similar, older movie, with the same concept? I'm pretty sure it was actually entitled Vagina Dentata after the concept of toothy lady parts.

Raffine

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 04:59:18 PM »

In the infamous bigfoot gore flick NIGHT OF THE DEMON (1980) bigfoot very graphically rips off a biker's tallywacker while the poor shlub is trying to take a leak in the woods.

The clips are not appropriate for this nice site so I won't include links, but someone has assembled several classsic NOTD clips on YouTube - all accompanied by the film's original jazz-lite flute score. Homage to Night of the Demon, Night of the Demon Girl Scouts, and Night of the Demon Entrail Dance give you a good idea of what this movie is all about.

In BLOOD THIRSTY BUTCHERS (1970), Andy Milligan's mind-numbing version of Sweeney Todd, a hungry customer lift the top crust off of one of Mrs. Lovett's meat pies only to discover a savory breast filling.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:02:59 PM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
GuyMann
New Visitor

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 05:26:49 PM »

Antichrist (2009).
Salo/120 Days of Sodom (1975).
Nekromantik (19??).
Nekromantik 2 (1991).
GuyMann
New Visitor

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 05:34:14 PM »

Men Behind the Sun (1988?)
There is a lot of disturbing stuff happening in this movie.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Thrillers/Horrors with chest/groin abuse? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.