Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:27:02 AM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Author Topic: Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest?  (Read 42753 times)
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 01:33:13 AM »

I peed on the doorhandles of someone's car once... in the winter... it was cold... and little yellow icicles resulted!

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
claws
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 01:45:01 AM »

At a party we once turned off the lights to see what will happen in total darkness. I was crawling and touching my way through the room until I felt somebody laying on the floor on his back. I squatted and made sure this persons face was right underneath my ass and yeah, I cut the cheese. The person was totally upset started yelling, coughing and cursing. I crawled away as fast as possible before the lights got switched on again, and acted in "shock" as how somebody could fart somebody in the face!
I never told anybody that I was the farter. Funny enough I was never a suspect either  TeddyR
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 07:06:07 AM »

By the by Saucerman.... DON'T EVER GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE! Instead, go get yourself a nice little Fright Rags-wearing goth chick who loves horror and cult films!  TeddyR

Oh, I wouldn't.  She threw me away based on the advice of her "big sister" within the brainwashing sorority cult she'd joined, said "big sister" hating me for disagreeing with her (granted, disagreeing with her in a rather belligerent fashion while drunk off my ass) on what NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD "really meant."

Plus there's the distance factor, the fact that I didn't get along with her family, hold her in complete and total disdain for joining this sorority (her personality completely changing within hours of pledging) and the fact that she's got a beard. 

Weirdly enough, she (the ex) just commented on my review of TWILIGHT, a film she screened for me.  
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 07:09:35 AM by Saucerman » Logged

Vik
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 08:49:50 AM »

At a party we once turned off the lights to see what will happen in total darkness. I was crawling and touching my way through the room until I felt somebody laying on the floor on his back. I squatted and made sure this persons face was right underneath my ass and yeah, I cut the cheese. The person was totally upset started yelling, coughing and cursing. I crawled away as fast as possible before the lights got switched on again, and acted in "shock" as how somebody could fart somebody in the face!
I never told anybody that I was the farter. Funny enough I was never a suspect either  TeddyR

Forgiven because that's hilarious haha  BounceGiggle
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 08:52:57 AM »

There's entirely way too much to get off my chest.  I wouldn't even know where to begin. Buggedout

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2010, 03:31:22 PM »

After many years of chuckling at the memory, I actually do finally feel pretty bad about this one....

In the summer of 1993 I was playing in a tennis tournament and the girl I was about to go up against in a semi-final match, a slightly older girl who had a reputation for being a mouthy drama queen as well a a dirty player, said something EXTREMELY impolite to me as we walked on court together, so I deliberately aimed my first serve right at her, and to my surprise actually hit her HARD on the forehead. It was so wrong of me to find satisfaction in watching her stagger around, bent double, holding her holding her little blond head in her hands, deer-in-headlights look in her eyes...

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2010, 10:39:29 PM »

You are forgiven, my child.

OK - this week a very nice friend of mine, a salt of the earth fellow, called me on his way home from the river because he had found the best point of his lifetime - a KILLER  4  1/8" Scottsbluff type spearpoint.  He came by my school to show it to me, while I was waiting for open house to start.  Of course, I congratulated him and told him what a great point it was and how happy I was for him.

But I secretly wanted to knock him over the head and hide it and see if he would forget finding it when he woke up . . . .

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 08:03:51 AM »

I'm actually a pretty nice guy with a gigantic conscious at times.   Some days I do hate having such a big conscious though.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 08:06:04 AM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 08:54:09 AM »

I'm actually a pretty nice guy

I knew it all along.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 08:56:06 AM »

Of course, I congratulated him and told him what a great point it was and how happy I was for him.But I secretly wanted to knock him over the head and hide it and see if he would forget finding it when he woke up . . . .

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Thumbup

Consider yourself karma'd for that one.  TeddyR

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 10:03:41 PM »

OK, here's one that involves breaking a federal law, but it was a long time ago, and I was just barely still a minor. The fall of 1988, there was a federal election in Canada. Being maybe a year too young to vote, not to mention opinionated and full of teenage stupidity, I convinced a friend to go with me to the edge of town at night and steal the election sign of a particular candidate - one of the big hardboard signs. We then scribbled a lot of the sort of filthy stuff that teenage boys find funny on it with magic markers. At that point, we didn't know what to do with the thing, so we left it on the front step of the local newspaper, thinking it might get some attention.

The story doesn't end there, however. The following morning, I heard about a part-time job opening at that paper and applied. Seventeen years later, I left my job as editor to move north. Never told anyone.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 09:30:32 AM by AndyC » Logged

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Vik
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 10:47:47 PM »

I peed in a bottle instead of going to the toilet  out of lazyness
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 12:33:17 AM »

After the sudden death of a close friend of mine in 2000, I became, over time, good friends with his sister, whom I'd not known well at all before her brother's passing. (In fact for a year she didn't know about my connection to her brother....long story.)

Two years ago my deceased friend's sister had a little boy whom she named after her late brother, same first and middle name, even giving him the same nickname her brother had. She asked if I'd be Godmother to her son and so I said....okay, sure, thanks, what an honor, thank you for thinking so much of me to ask me to do that. (Which was only partly reflective of how I actually felt about it.) But now every bit as much as then, it disturbs me when she calls her son by my deceased friend's name. Sometimes it sends a chill down my spine, not least of which because it reminds me of some odd things that happened shortly after my friend's death.

Now, to put the topper on the cake, this little boy, my godson, shows every indication of looking like a young clone of his uncle, and even though I try hard to feel otherwise, between the name and what sometimes seems like his mom's almost subconscious efforts to make him a surrogate for her dead brother, something in me is feeling increasingly disturbed by it all and I probably have no right to be.

Mea maxima culpa.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 04:49:32 AM »

Trevor: [strikes chest with flat hand, knocks self on backside] I hereby confess that I am proud to be a member of this family. Really. Stale undies and all.  Wink

Vik
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 05:30:08 AM »

I guess I could confess something...
Three years ago when I was 14 I used to go to the local supermarket and steel 4 bars of Toblerone chocolate EACH time I went. I did this for 2 months in a row and I sold the chocolate bars every day at school for 1 euro a bar. It was 1.25 in the store so people always bought it. I must of made over 100 euros with this... until I was at another store, I was still smoking pot at the time and I was semihigh and a little drunk. I put a bunch of magic markers and lighters in my pockets. 2 of my friends, who stole nothing, were with me then. As we walked outside the alarm went off. I ran but my friends just stayed put. The people from the shop stopped them and my friends gave my name (  Hatred ) I drove my bike home and threw the stuff I stole in a river. by the time I got home my parents knew and my life was really messed up then.

I'm a relatively " good boy " now though  Drink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Confessional---Anything To Get Off Your Chest? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.