Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:24:29 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Blue is not blue enough.. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue is not blue enough..  (Read 1611 times)
feiyen
Bad Movie Lover

« on: April 12, 2010, 01:42:45 AM »

I'm soooooo very depressed I doubt I can sleep and worst of  all.I feel like I have no one to call, no one to talk too, and today I messed things up with someone I care about so much because I'm DUMBBB  soo Dummbbbb!! I feel awful and I wish I can do this day over  Bluesad I don't know if they will even talk to me tomorrow and I feel  if they don't that I'll end up doing something even more dumb. You know that line where "you don't know what you got till its gone" well that's how its feels like..its gone! its over! and yes it does feel like the end of the world. Why are girls so dumbbbb (don't mean any offense to any ladies I just mean me). It gets better I might be blue for no reason either. It could just be me being way overly dramatic, but I don't know yet so ya.  I have no one to talk to right now and it sucks  Bluesad I want to cry but it doesn't help. I want to yell but no one is gonna hear me I just don't know what to do. Also I'm no good at reaching out I just keep it all inside til it goes KABOOMM!! ...and the thing that keeps running in my head is no no no no I wont lose them, I can't lose them I'd do anything just too see that smile again.  Bluesad Bluesad Bluesad

Me and my partners comics
http://www.eyeshock.com
Vik
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 05:52:01 AM »

"you don't know what you got till its gone"

That also goes for them, don't worry
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 06:35:44 AM »

Speaking as a guy, maybe I can offer a few words of comfort here - first of all, we tend to have fairly short memories.  Give it a day or two and try an apology, along with a smile and a hug.  Secondly, we learn very early on that women are (1) way more emotionally complex than we are, and (2) very rarely rational.  If you truly want this guy back, say you're sorry and be sweet to him.  He'll chalk up this latest blowup as "one of those female things" and be glad to have you back - as long as you don't turn this isolated incident into a weekly ritual.

Hope that helps a little.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 07:31:31 AM »

Ditto what Indiana said, us nutty guys are used to it.  

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
feiyen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 03:49:15 PM »

Thanks for the support and kind words. Didn't get much sleep so I'm still waiting around but least I've calm down. I guess if your all wondering why I was so panicky it was over a misunderstanding. I wasn't feeling all that great to begin with but some how the person thought I didn't care about the work we do.

Oh ya Nyguil not a good idea to take to try to get some sleep you wake up feeling like you had a hangover . My head is killing me.

Me and my partners comics
http://www.eyeshock.com
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Blue is not blue enough.. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.