Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:10:48 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Deranged Visions wonders why "The Devil Has Seven Faces" « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deranged Visions wonders why "The Devil Has Seven Faces"  (Read 2012 times)
Javakoala
« on: April 17, 2010, 08:26:50 PM »

Stephen Boyd tries to keep his career afloat in this Italian butt-sausage, and changes in the nature of Deranged Visions and its sister site, Bargain Basement Thrills, are announced. Yup, I'm all tingly now.

http://derangedvisions.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-day-and-new-way.html
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 08:39:25 PM »

What is the difference between Dreanged Visions and Bargain Basement Thrills?

And, really off topic, but do you by chance know of a guy named L. Rob Hubbard (I believe his real name may be Robert Hubbard and he added the L. for effect), who's also a sometime movie blogger out of Topeka, KS?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Javakoala
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:16:54 PM »

What is the difference between Dreanged Visions and Bargain Basement Thrills?

And, really off topic, but do you by chance know of a guy named L. Rob Hubbard (I believe his real name may be Robert Hubbard and he added the L. for effect), who's also a sometime movie blogger out of Topeka, KS?

Don't know the gentleman you are referring to. In fact, other than people who go to the yearly Godzilla And Friends film festival, I haven't met other bad movie fans in this town.

And the difference between the two blogs is that Deranged Visions will allow me to review movies that cost more money than the stuff I review in Bargain Basement Thrills. BBT was and is about the cheap crap you can find. Deranged Visions doesn't dwell on the cost, just weird movies. Minor distinction, but there it is. Since I need to get these Mill Creek sets watched, they usually fit into both. Admittedly, The Devil Has Seven Faces isn't exactly deranged, but it was the first movie in that particular set, and I needed a good starting point. Some from these sets will not show up in Deranged Visions. However, the next one I review WILL be there, as it is a Bill Rebane comedy. The mind boggles at the thought.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Deranged Visions wonders why "The Devil Has Seven Faces" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.