Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:20:48 PM
714237 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Sites to find pictures of real women clothed -- Sorry, Rev! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sites to find pictures of real women clothed -- Sorry, Rev!  (Read 7464 times)
Javakoala
« on: April 24, 2010, 03:03:25 PM »

I know this may be an odd subject but here we go.

I love women. Short, tall, heavy, thin, plain, heavenly, long hair, short hair, some older, some younger (than myself)...so I basically love the gender, though I do have my limits. I have a girlfriend that I love more than anything, so I'm not looking to find someone to replace her (no one can), but I have always found the female forms, in all its variations, to be intriguing, wonderful, inspiring and appealing. When I sketch, I usually sketch women due to the curves and flow of their bodies and features. And, I guess not so surprisingly, I like women's fashions. Not for wearing, but the seemingly infinite variety of clothes, colors, styles, patterns and combinations that are out there. Maybe I was a woman's woman in a previous life. Who knows?

While I have no problem with unclothed women, I find images of clothed women to be more interesting. It not only allows for some guesswork at what is under them, but it also tells you a lot about how that woman sees herself and what image she is trying to express.

Anyway, after that big lead-in, I find it difficult to find good sites to find images of clothed real women. You can find models in various fashions, but that is staged. Finding images that are closer to snapshots is what I'm referring to. I have found a few places, and some people here may find them interesting. By no means do I intend for anything in this thread to insult or offend, so if you happen to go to these links and feel they are out of line, tell me directly and I will edit the post to remove them.

And the key here is this: We are talking LINKS for sites of clothed photos. They can be swimwear, lingerie, street clothes, formal wear, etc. They can be very revealing or even daring, but nothing nude. PLEASE, do not post or link photos here. Andrew doesn't need the heartache and trouble. Just the links to websites similar to these:

Hot or Not  It's kinda cheesy, but it's been around for a long time, and if the person has a MEET ME page, they may have other photos of themselves, sometimes RADICALLY different than the one they want you to rate.

Hot or Not, Part 2  A German version, I think, of the same thing, but it has a different layout and it allows for members to post HUGE numbers of images of themselves, which is perfect for the digital camera/phone crowd.

Rate.ee  Yes, you are reading that right.  It is a site somewhat like Facebook in Estonia. The upside is you can go in an have it search for people who have 1 to 10 images on their main page as well as select the age range and gender. If you don't have a translation app on your web browser, it can make for a very educational experience with another language. I think I wouldn't mind learning the language, which seems like a mix of Swedish, Russian (without the odd lettering) and German.  I actually recognize some words and phrases after going there.

Facebook  It is like internet crack for some people with all of its apps and games. But people will post tons of images of themselves, sometimes doing the stupidest stuff, so it can be a hoot.

Pick The Hottie  Similar to Hot Or Not, but it is purely a "game". You get two images (men, women, couples) and you pick which one you think is hotter than the other. If you register, you have more "game" options and you can stockpile points for correct choices and for winning streaks. No money is involved here.

Those are just a few I have found. They may have things that are racy, but never anything nude. Well, Facebook sometimes lets things slip through, but...oh well.

Anyone else have similar sites they frequent and could recommend?

By the way, I am in no way attempting to advertise for any of these sites.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »

I have no problem with clothed women, but real women... yeech.  Wink

(Other than the hotties on this site, of course.)

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 03:07:03 PM »

Wow...

This is the inner workings of the mind of Javakoala...

Step carefully, folks...  TeddyR

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Javakoala
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 03:18:21 PM »

Wow...

And this from a gent who claimed women to be a guilty pleasure? 
Doggett

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 03:23:19 PM »

Wow...

And this from a gent who claimed women to be a guilty pleasure? 

Time to whip this pic out...

Wink

Javakoala
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 03:34:05 PM »

When it is two guys talking, NEVER say you are going to whip ANYTHING out.  I feel more soiled than vindicated.

TongueOut TongueOut TongueOut TongueOut          Cheers
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 05:32:43 AM »

As far as clothed women go, to me, there was never a sight more beautiful than Princess Diana in an evening gown. She was beauty and poetry in motion.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 06:58:16 AM »

Why, The Power Of Women In Spandex page of course  TeddyR

http://www.tpowis.net/

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 07:17:23 AM »

Bluesad My IT dept won't let me see that page.....  Bluesad

Doggett

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 07:20:07 AM »

You're missin' out Trev'

TeddyR

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 07:34:20 AM »

If I was your IT department, I wouldn't let you look at that stuff either  BounceGiggle  Get back to work Trevor  - nose to the grindstone TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 07:53:15 AM »

If I was your IT department, I wouldn't let you look at that stuff either  BounceGiggle  Get back to work Trevor  - nose to the grindstone TeddyR

TeddyR TeddyR

Cut me some slack: I had to unclog a drain this morning. The building would've been flooded if I didn't do that so I deserve some spandex time, ermmmm...... I mean some down time.  Wink

Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 12:21:45 PM »

Java,
I got to sort of agree.  Long long ago on a night out iwith my buds we started at a nudie bar, then ended up at some regular clubs and bars.  The women in the regular bars were so much more interesting to me.   

Now, following, real,  clothed women around with cameras tends to get you sprayed with pepper spray.  Be warned!
-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 12:59:36 PM »

Oh, and Java, you could always browse the dating sites for that kind of thing, I guess.  Some are free to join.   

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Javakoala
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 05:04:11 PM »

Oh, and Java, you could always browse the dating sites for that kind of thing, I guess.  Some are free to join.   

I find the usual look of desperation in their eyes to be rather off-putting. And when you try to talk to them, they act picky.

But thanks for the suggestion.

And as for the Spandex site, very, very interesting stuff there.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Sites to find pictures of real women clothed -- Sorry, Rev! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.