Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:47:10 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Human Centipede « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Human Centipede  (Read 55381 times)
Archivist
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2011, 03:27:32 AM »

You know, I am too squeamish to watch many of the movies talked about here.  I balked at the Saw series, Hostel and the like just made me run away, and I figured I'd never watch that movie with Samuel Jackson 'Unthinkable' or whatever it was called.  And this avoidance is always based on previews or descriptions.  But out of morbid curiosity, I watched the trailer for Human Centipede, and I find it much more bizarre than gross.  I mean, who can take something like this seriously?  I'd be waiting for the doctor to feed the first segment garlic pizza and laxatives.  Doesn't mean I'm going to watch that movie, though!  BounceGiggle

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2011, 10:15:45 AM »

This is on the short list of films I refuse to ever see.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Raffine

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2011, 09:58:28 PM »

Asian Guy: Oh, what should I eat? Vanilla custard or cuttlefish and asparagus?
Kyle (muffled): Vanilla custard! Vanilla custard!
Asian Guy: OK! Cuttlefish and asparagus it is!

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2011, 11:04:32 AM »

Asian Guy: Oh, what should I eat? Vanilla custard or cuttlefish and asparagus?
Kyle (muffled): Vanilla custard! Vanilla custard!
Asian Guy: OK! Cuttlefish and asparagus it is!

Human CentIpad was brilliant!  Although, I have to admit that I laughed harder at the Cartman storyline ("Can I at least borrow some of your lipstick mom? Because I at least want to look pretty the next time you f**k me."), but the whole episode was great...

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #124 on: April 28, 2011, 11:58:28 AM »

Cartman: "It does email and web browsing and it sh*ts in Kyle's mouth? This is the best thing that has ever been invented!"

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
HorrorofBob
New Visitor

« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2011, 04:51:54 PM »

:hot:Human Centipede is one movie that I will never see, period.  I have Hostel II and it was repulsive but one can get used to it after a few viewings but HC is just about as repugnant a concept for a film as can be imagined.
I hope that the sequel (yes, there is always a sequel) is just as objectionable so I won't go to see it, either.
Cheers to all those who like it. Cheers
kakihara
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2011, 06:39:43 PM »

wow, i thought this thread was dead. i suggest every one of you watch this movie even if youve already seen it. because you are all sick little monkeys and you know it! better yet, watch it with another unsuspecting person, just to see the look on their face when they realize whats going on is priceless. its not that bad though, you will not see any poo in this movie. this is the highest form of movie making, think about it, most movies are crap anyway. how many 100 million dollar turds have you seen? this movie just cuts out all the b.s. character and story development and gets to the point. ATM baby, yeah!

exterminate all rational thought.....
Gst0395
« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2014, 07:25:48 AM »

I watched both Human Centipede films back-to-back a couple of nights ago, in their fully uncut forms. Messed up to say the least, but an interesting experience nevertheless. Lookingup
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2014, 08:13:19 AM »

I watched half of part 2-I got bored and watched a documentary about Jimi Hendrix on Net Flix.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Javakoala
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2014, 10:48:11 AM »

I watched half of part 2-I got bored and watched a documentary about Jimi Hendrix on Net Flix.

Sounds like you made the better choice, RC. Jimi Hendrix is still a guitar god, in my world at least.
Gst0395
« Reply #130 on: March 01, 2014, 06:02:33 PM »

Sounds like you made the better choice, RC. Jimi Hendrix is still a guitar god, in my world at least.
Regarding both parts of HC2, I actually thought the first was better because it had SOME development of characters. As much as a guilty pleasure the second half was, it just seemed so pointlessly violent. One torturous and depraved act after another, though I did enjoy seeing that tattooed douchebag (who was playing his music too loud) gets his comeuppance.
BluEyeDevil
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2014, 08:39:14 AM »

Saw this movie on New Year's Eve one year. Due to drunkenness, I am not sure which year it was, but it was most likely an appropriate metaphor because chances are I ended up eating s**t the whole year. cheers  Cheers
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Human Centipede « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.