Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:58:20 AM
714322 Posts in 53093 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Story behind your username... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Story behind your username...  (Read 8889 times)
spongekryst
Bad Movie Lover

« on: May 08, 2010, 11:13:35 PM »

I'm sure we all have one. Mine, Omulette, is the title of my band's deput album.

It is literally as the name sound, an Egg/Amulet. The album has it's own story, which is deliciously absurd. I will tell it now.

We are Vulva Kryst, the greatest band to ever exist and we are on tour. Every show has been magnificent, every backyard and toddler birthday party has been crashed, thrashed, and beaten by Vulva Kryst. It wasn't until our 666th concert (played dis-respectively in Wickenburg, AZ) that everything went awry. When we were about to open our set, a giant alien that closely resembled a Hutt came crashing through the ice cream parlor we were playing at. She looked familiar to us, but only referred to herself as "The Slimiest Harlot of Syphikuntus". She revealed to us a plot to retrieve the Omulette from our keyboardist, Ian's, anus, where it was hidden by an unknown person (we suspected it was our arch-nemesis/ex-guitarist, The Hemorrhoid Chicken Goddess, he was the only poultry we personally knew). She wanted the Omulette so that she could use the yolk within it to beautify herself enough to sell her body to the men of Earth. We figured the matter required further investigation and denied the Harlot the Omulette. An epic battle ensued, one that seemed to last forever, but before there could be a decided victor, a tear in the time space continuum sucked us up and sent us to Planet Compton. It's inhabitants appeared friendly and most righteously gangsta, we preceded to enjoy 40 oz malt liquor beverages with them and it was then that they warned us of 3 assassins hired by the Slimy Harlot.

The 1st- Mini Biggie Smalls- The true identity of famed rapper Notorious BIG, a mother extraterrestrial always accompanied by its young (miniature versions of itself, they all have one big tittie and one little tittie, hence the name). Is incredibly racist and loves fried chicken.

The 2nd- The Inverted Inverter of Mt. Blasphemy- A constantly upside down yeti wizard. Summoned by Fenriz of famed black metal band Dark Throne, by playing a Tiny Tim record backwards in the mountains of Norway.

The 3rd- Mother F**k Worm- A loving worm mother to legions of inter-species young. A bit TOO loving if you get my meaning. Her powers are a mystery and is probably the most dangerous of the three. Plans to betray the Slimy Harlot and raise the chick within the Omulette as her own.

The songs on this album have related and unrelated themes to this material. Hope you enjoyed the summary and that you'll share a little with us yourselves.  Wink
claws
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 11:51:13 PM »

I honestly didn't give it much thought when I returned with a new user name here. "claws" just popped into my mind. No big story, sorry.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 12:19:20 AM »

Believe it or not, my username is my first name - the rest of it is not important except my middle initial T which stands either for Thomas (after my Dad), Tiberius (showing my Trekkie status) or Trouble, according to my bosses. Wink Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 01:35:23 AM »

I'm a Gemini born on the Chinese Year of the Dog.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Javakoala
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 05:37:58 AM »

I really AM a small fuzzy marsupial who chugs obscene amounts of coffee-related drinks.  Damn you, Starbucks!!

On a more serious note (as if), the name came from my ex's love of koalas. While trying to come up with a unique online name one day, I was thinking about what would be the opposite of a koala, like an anti-koala. They are known for sleeping, so...what do people do to stay awake? They drink coffee! Ta-DAH!  Javakoala was born.

I left my ex, but I kept the name. Too cool to part with.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 05:55:00 AM »

I like retro things ('70s, '80s, '90s) and my name is Russell.  Easy enough.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 09:10:00 AM »

I love the movie The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra and one line sticks in my mind especially: "I sleep now!" which is said by the skeleton. Therefore I named myself Sleepyskull.

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 09:20:11 AM »

Doggett is my favourite character in the X Files !

Cheers

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 10:34:08 AM »

NFS Most Wanted Character, BULL, he's #2 on the Blacklist, he drives the black SLR.

yeah no.
Starsky
Bad Movie Lover

you play a good game, boy!

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 10:50:12 AM »

I Love the old TV series so I picked the name of my favorite character (Starsky & Hutch)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 11:42:33 AM »

Believe it or not, my username is my first name - the rest of it is not important except my middle initial T which stands either for Thomas (after my Dad), Tiberius (showing my Trekkie status) or Trouble, according to my bosses. Wink Wink
Oh!  I thought the "T" for trouble might be for the state of your underpants.  Twirling 

I was born on All Hallows Day (aka All Saints Day) the day after Halloween. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 11:44:26 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 11:52:46 AM »

"Silverlady" refers to the color of my hair ...  TeddyR

Hold onto your dreams ....
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 04:43:47 PM »

BoyScoutKevin. Easy enough. There is a character named Kevin, played by an young actor named Chris Pitt, in "Lair of the White Worm" (reviewed at this website) and he's a boy scout or scout as they call them in the U.K. He's always been one of my favorite characters, ever since I first saw the film, because I feel I have such an empathy for him. Thus, to honor the character I took the name, and the fact that he is a boy scout, and made BoyScoutKevin out of it.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »

Mine's very boring: It's just the initials of my christian and middle names (Joseph John) and the second half of the year of my birth (1980).
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 05:48:41 PM by JJ80 » Logged

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 05:08:12 PM »

It's just my first name.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Story behind your username... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.