Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:00:00 AM
714147 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Paris got pinched in Vegas for having the Peruvian Marchine Powder « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paris got pinched in Vegas for having the Peruvian Marchine Powder  (Read 3004 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« on: August 28, 2010, 01:01:29 PM »

Paris Hilton  was arrested in Las Vegas Friday night for cocaine possession. Police found a small amount of the substance on the socialite and reality-TV starlet after cops pulled over a black Escalade driven by her boyfriend, according to The Associated Press.

Officers stopped the SUV on the Las Vegas Boulevard after suspecting marijuana smoke was billowing from the vehicle and found the substance in the heiress' purse. Hilton was booked into the Clark County Detention Center early Saturday, according to People, and later released without bail. Cy Waits, who is reportedly dating Hilton, was charged with driving under the influence and remained in custody Saturday morning awaiting a court appearance, the AP reports.

Hilton was arrested on a felony cocaine possession charge and would likely receive probation if convicted. The star's attorney, David Chesnoff, told the AP that he was still getting information about the situation, and added "I caution people not to rush to judgment."

Linky, linky;

I guess Paris decided Lindsey was getting way too much attention in the news lately.  Ugh.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 01:07:25 PM »

Yeesh.  Is there a reason we pay any attention to these people?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
BTM

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 03:28:29 PM »

No, no, no, that wasn't her purse, she was just borrowing it from a friend!  The coke was hidden unbeknowst to her, she's totally innocent. 

(snickers loudly)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 05:09:51 PM »

There sure is. Paris is in really bad movies. And Lindsey IS a bad movie.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »

Hilton was arrested on a felony cocaine possession charge and would likely receive probation if convicted. The star's attorney, David Chesnoff, told the AP that he was still getting information about the situation, and added "I caution people not to rush to judgment."

Oh no, no, let's NOT rush judgement on an already overpaid, under-disciplined socialite who once again will laugh in the face of justice, while we rest assured that if it was me (or anyone else at The Forum) we'd be sleeping next to Bubba right now.

originally posted by Indianasmith

Well, I think we're all waiting for the big one...the one these irresponsible gods and divas can't run from, (or can't pay their way out of)  Sure it takes a while, but they eventually get what's coming to them,and it's pure legal gold.  Thumbup

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 01:36:13 PM »

I kind of find the feeble defenses from their fans amusing in a way. The best one I found (I can't remember for which coked-out starlet) was "Let her go! She brings joy and happiness into people's lives!" Because that's a valid excuse for getting hammered, deciding to drive yourself home and becoming a danger to yourself and everyone else on or near the road while you're still on parole after getting caught doing the exact same thing.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 07:55:35 PM »

"I caution people not to rush to judgment."
Several years too late on that one.
dean

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 09:10:40 PM »

I find it sad but somewhat amusing that her excuse that the bag wasn't hers looks like it will be proven a lie by her own twitter feed which tells a different story.   TeddyR

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Paris got pinched in Vegas for having the Peruvian Marchine Powder « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.