Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:20:35 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Reveiwing Movies that Don't exist « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: Reveiwing Movies that Don't exist  (Read 90528 times)
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2010, 12:29:36 AM »

Title:
Hercules meets Frankenstein

Movie Tagline
The power of an immortal vs. the power of a reanimated corpse!

Characters
The Mighty Hercules - Lou Ferrigno as the Incredible...er Hercules. Muscleman flexs muscles, throw fake boulders, impresses and often falls under the spell of evil Queens.
Hera:  Goddess of being an evil b**ch.  Hates Hercules and has a habbit of randomly transporting people back and forth through time.  Killed by being tossed into a volcano.  Un-killed by being put back together by Dr. Frankenstein.
Dr. Frankenstein- Lloyd Kaufman! Arrested in an event predating the film involving necrophilia. Kidnapped by Hera and raped by harpies.
The Frankenstein Monster- played by the Great Khali from WWE wearing bad make-up. Speaks incomprehensible gibberish for most of the film kind of like well...the Great Khali....
Torgo- The worst crime against Greek myth in the film has the Greek god of shepherds acting as Frankenstein's replacement for Igor. Also, someone in the screenplay department apparently didn't do the research regarding the Greek god of shepherds name.

Plot summary

Things I Learned From This Movie
Ancient Greek heroes and reanimated corpses are not a beautiful sight to walk in on.
Greek loincloths are either treated with a super adhesive or else sewn directly onto the skin of the demigod!

Frankenstein loves cheap hot dogs.. fitting; seeing as the cheaper variety are made from numerous different parts (chicken, pork, beef), like Frankenstein [Monster] himself (different limbs, body, brain).

Stuff to Watch for
8:10 RANDOM GRATUITOUS DESTRUCTION OF THE PARTHENON!!!!!
12:42  RANDOM GRATUITOUS LOINCLOTH MALFUNCTION
56:13 Why is Frankstein ['s Monster?!) break dancing?

Quotes
Hercules: I shall banish thee to the darkest, deepest pits of Hades!  May the minions of foul demons torment thy soul, and flagellate thy skin for all eternity!
Frankenstein's Monster: (scratches head) Urrrhhh?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 01:08:36 AM by Doc Daneeka » Logged

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2010, 10:34:45 PM »

Title:

Movie Tagline

Characters
The Mighty Hercules - Lou Ferrigno as the Incredible...er Hercules. Muscleman flexs muscles, throw fake boulders, impresses and often falls under the spell of evil Queens.
Hera:  Goddess of being an evil b**ch.  Hates Hercules and has a habbit of randomly transporting people back and forth through time.  Killed by being tossed into a volcano.  Un-killed by being put back together by Dr. Frankenstein.
Dr. Frankenstein- Lloyd Kaufman! Arrested in an event predating the film involving necrophilia. Kidnapped by Hera and raped by harpies.
The Frankenstein Monster- played by the Great Khali from WWE wearing bad make-up. Speaks incomprehensible gibberish for most of the film kind of like well...the Great Khali....
Torgo- The worst crime against Greek myth in the film has the Greek god of shepherds acting as Frankenstein's replacement for Igor. Also, someone in the screenplay department apparently didn't do the research regarding the Greek god of shepherds name.

Plot summary

Ancient Greek heroes and reanimated corpses are not a beautiful sight to walk in on.
Greek loincloths are either treated with a super adhesive or else sewn directly onto the skin of the demigod!

Frankenstein loves cheap hot dogs.. fitting; seeing as the cheaper variety are made from numerous different parts (chicken, pork, beef), like Frankenstein [Monster] himself (different limbs, body, brain).

Frankenstein's Monster and Hercules both love throwing obviously fake boulders.

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes
Hercules: I shall banish thee to the darkest, deepest pits of Hades!  May the minions of foul demons torment thy soul, and flagellate thy skin for all eternity!

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2011, 12:54:46 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters
Hera:  Goddess of being an evil b**ch.  Hates Hercules and has a habbit of randomly transporting people back and forth through time.  Killed by being tossed into a volcano.  Un-killed by being put back together by Dr. Frankenstein.

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for
12:42  RANDOM GRATUITOUS LOINCLOTH MALFUNCTION
30:27  RANDOM GRATUITOUS BRAIN REMOVAL!

Quotes
Hercules: I shall banish thee to the darkest, deepest pits of Hades!  May the minions of foul demons torment thy soul, and flagellate thy skin for all eternity!
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2011, 03:13:35 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters
Hera:  Goddess of being an evil b**ch.  Hates Hercules and has a habbit of randomly transporting people back and forth through time.  Killed by being tossed into a volcano.  Un-killed by being put back together by Dr. Frankenstein.

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes

Dr. Frankenstein: I have a created a new bride for you my godly creation. A bride fitting.
Frankenstein's Monster: Uh-uh me Zeus now.
Hera-Bride: Like Hades I'll be his Bride!!!

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters

Plot summary
Dr. Frankenstein begins to realize that maybe his creation do need a spark of the divine in order to be not homicidal souless monsters.  But where to get that spark.  Why from the ancient greek panthelon of course.  So, taking his latest creation,s still lifeless body, and some scientific gizmoes.  The good doctor travels to the Bermuda triangle.  Using his devices, he is able to activates the triangle's time wormhole and send himself back to the ancient world.  Eventually making his way to Greece (how he suruved the travel from Bermuda to the Mediterranian in only a small tug boat is never really explained)  He sets up shop.  

He builds himself a crude altar and using a phongrapg, records himself calling Zeus a pansy.    He sets up the records underneath the monster's body and simply waits.  Now we all know Zeus wasn't exactly the most reasonable god on Olympus and no sooner said then done,, but a thunderbolt zaps the monster brining it to life.

At first the plan seems to work, as the creature waits a full ten minutes before wresting a satr to the ground.  Then its off to the local village for some good old fashion monster on the loose fun.  Zeus, totally passing the buck to his son, demands that Hercules stops the new Frankenstein's monster.

Stuff to Watch for
30:27  RANDOM GRATUITOUS BRAIN REMOVAL!

Quotes
Hercules: I shall banish thee to the darkest, deepest pits of Hades!  May the minions of foul demons torment thy soul, and flagellate thy skin for all eternity!

Dr. Frankenstein: I have a created a new bride for you my godly creation. A bride fitting.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 10:02:40 PM by WingedSerpent » Logged

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2011, 10:32:00 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters

Plot summary
Dr. Frankenstein begins to realize that maybe his creation do need a spark of the divine in order to be not homicidal souless monsters.  But where to get that spark.  Why from the ancient greek panthelon of course.  So, taking his latest creation,s still lifeless body, and some scientific gizmoes.  The good doctor travels to the Bermuda triangle.  Using his devices, he is able to activates the triangle's time wormhole and send himself back to the ancient world.  Eventually making his way to Greece (how he suruved the travel from Bermuda to the Mediterranian in only a small tug boat is never really explained)  He sets up shop. 

He builds himself a crude altar and using a phongrapg, records himself calling Zeus a pansy.    He sets up the records underneath the monster's body and simply waits.  Now we all know Zeus wasn't exactly the most reasonable god on Olympus and no sooner said then done,, but a thunderbolt zaps the monster brining it to life.

At first the plan seems to work, as the creature waits a full ten minutes before wresting a satr to the ground.  Then its off to the local village for some good old fashion monster on the loose fun.  Zeus, totally passing the buck to his son, demands that Hercules stops the new Frankenstein's monster.

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes

Dr. Frankenstein (to Zeus): I have done something no mortal man has ever done!  I have created LIFE!!!
(Zeus takes a piece of clay, molds it into a person and it comes to life, all in a matter of seconds)
Dr. Frankenstein (jealously muttering): Show off.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2011, 12:33:46 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters
Hades:  God of the Underworld.  Doesn't really do much except lurk and swirl his cape around.  He might also be Dracula.  The movie is unclear on that point.

Plot summary
Dr. Frankenstein begins to realize that maybe his creation do need a spark of the divine in order to be not homicidal souless monsters.  But where to get that spark.  Why from the ancient greek panthelon of course.  So, taking his latest creation,s still lifeless body, and some scientific gizmoes.  The good doctor travels to the Bermuda triangle.  Using his devices, he is able to activates the triangle's time wormhole and send himself back to the ancient world.  Eventually making his way to Greece (how he suruved the travel from Bermuda to the Mediterranian in only a small tug boat is never really explained)  He sets up shop.

He builds himself a crude altar and using a phongrapg, records himself calling Zeus a pansy.    He sets up the records underneath the monster's body and simply waits.  Now we all know Zeus wasn't exactly the most reasonable god on Olympus and no sooner said then done,, but a thunderbolt zaps the monster brining it to life.

At first the plan seems to work, as the creature waits a full ten minutes before wresting a satr to the ground.  Then its off to the local village for some good old fashion monster on the loose fun.  Zeus, totally passing the buck to his son, demands that Hercules stops the new Frankenstein's monster.

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes

Dr. Frankenstein (to Zeus): I have done something no mortal man has ever done!  I have created LIFE!!!
(Zeus takes a piece of clay, molds it into a person and it comes to life, all in a matter of seconds)
Dr. Frankenstein (jealously muttering): Show off.
100Nights
Connoisseur of B-Cinema
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2011, 05:07:15 PM »

Title:

Movie Tagline
"You'll never wear socks again!"

Characters

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes

100 Nights: We suffer so you don't have to.
Cthulhu

« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2011, 07:30:42 AM »

Title:

Movie Tagline

Characters
John Fist-Fighter, lover, mechanic. He's determined to get his girlfriend back from the cyborgs.

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2011, 07:52:54 AM »

Title:

Movie Tagline

Characters
John Fist-Fighter, lover, mechanic. He's determined to get his girlfriend back from the cyborgs.
Trevor: Specialized trouble-maker: needs new underpants and never mind the socks.

Plot summary

Underpants are the things that matter, not socks.

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
100Nights
Connoisseur of B-Cinema
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »

Title:

Movie Tagline

Characters
Trevor: Specialized trouble-maker: needs new underpants and never mind the socks.
"Disaster" Anne: John's girlfriend, kidnapped by the cyborgs, during a routine laundromat visit.

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes

100Nights
Connoisseur of B-Cinema
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2011, 12:42:05 AM »

are we done playing?

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2011, 12:33:00 PM »

Title: THE SOCK PUPPET ZOMBIES FROM LAUNDROHELL

Movie Tagline

Characters
"Disaster" Anne: John's girlfriend, kidnapped by the cyborgs, during a routine laundromat visit.

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
100Nights
Connoisseur of B-Cinema
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2011, 06:15:50 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for
0:17 Random Acts of Violence against a basket of fruit

Quotes

Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #119 on: January 26, 2011, 08:46:34 AM »

Movie Tagline

Characters
Hugo St. Chalvers Morrington IV: Allegedly a high ranking figure in the criminal underworld. Lives in the back of a thug-infested fast food joint where he hands John a pistol, agrees to join him for some reason, then gets killed by sock-borgs 2 scenes later.

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for
0:17 Random Acts of Violence against a basket of fruit

Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Reveiwing Movies that Don't exist « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.