Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 06:12:03 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Reveiwing Movies that Don't exist « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Reveiwing Movies that Don't exist  (Read 90558 times)
100Nights
Connoisseur of B-Cinema
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2011, 01:22:58 PM »

Title: THE SOCK PUPPET ZOMBIES FROM LAUNDROHELL

Movie Tagline
"You'll never wear socks again!"

Characters
John Fist-Fighter, lover, mechanic. He's determined to get his girlfriend back from the cyborgs.
Trevor: Specialized trouble-maker: needs new underpants and never mind the socks.
"Disaster" Anne: John's girlfriend, kidnapped by the cyborgs, during a routine laundromat visit.
Hugo St. Chalvers Morrington IV: Allegedly a high ranking figure in the criminal underworld. Lives in the back of a thug-infested fast food joint where he hands John a pistol, agrees to join him for some reason, then gets killed by sock-borgs 2 scenes later.

Plot summary

Things I Learned From This Movie
Underpants are the things that matter, not socks.
It is possible to shoot 17 shoots from a revolver, and still miss with all of them at point blank range.

Stuff to Watch for
0:17 Random Acts of Violence against a basket of fruit

Quotes

100 Nights: We suffer so you don't have to.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2011, 11:09:27 AM »

Movie Tagline

Characters
John Fist-Fighter, lover, mechanic. He's determined to get his girlfriend back from the cyborgs.
Trevor: Specialized trouble-maker: needs new underpants and never mind the socks.
"Disaster" Anne: John's girlfriend, kidnapped by the cyborgs, during a routine laundromat visit.
Hugo St. Chalvers Morrington IV: Allegedly a high ranking figure in the criminal underworld. Lives in the back of a thug-infested fast food joint where he hands John a pistol, agrees to join him for some reason, then gets killed by sock-borgs 2 scenes later.

Plot summary

It is possible to shoot 17 shoots from a revolver, and still miss with all of them at point blank range.

Stuff to Watch for
10:12  Abraham Lincoln clearly seen in crowd scene

Quotes
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2011, 10:20:19 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for
14:59- Yuck.. he's masturbating with a sock!  OUCH!  No more sex of any kind for that guy!

Quotes

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »

Insert Quote

Movie Tagline

Characters

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for
14:59- Yuck.. he's masturbating with a sock!  OUCH!  No more sex of any kind for that guy!

Quotes
 "It's Mr. SOCKO!!!"

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
retrorussell

« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2011, 09:24:34 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes
 "It's Mr. SOCKO!!!"
"Socks.. why did it have to be socks.."

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #125 on: February 19, 2011, 09:43:12 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters

Plot summary

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes
 "It's Mr. SOCKO!!!"

"It's the soap! We should have never ordered the soap from Chernobyl!"

yeah no.
JayJayM12
Regulary relieves himself on hospitality...
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #126 on: February 23, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters

Plot summary

Lint is NOT something to be taken lightly.

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes
 "It's Mr. SOCKO!!!"

Check out my movie reviews and articles at:  www.cinedump.com<br /><br />Or, don\\\'t check them out - see if I care.  You\\\'re not my real mom anyway.  Unless, you are.  In which case, whatever, I\\\'ll do what I want.  It\\\'s my hot body.  Y\\\'all don\\\'t know me.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #127 on: February 23, 2011, 01:18:02 PM »

Movie Tagline

Characters
Dr. Doug: a mad scientist living with his Mom who likes to experiment and tinker with washing machines and other mechanical devices.

Plot summary

Lint is NOT something to be taken lightly.

Stuff to Watch for

Quotes
 "It's Mr. SOCKO!!!"

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2012, 02:00:31 PM »

Title: Lesbian Mutant Frogs From The Planet Vibrator

Movie Tagline
"Ribbited for her pleasure"

Characters
Chesty LaCroak - Lesbian Mutant Frog astronaut
Peter Proud - Intergalactic bounty hunter determined to rid space of the eponymously-titled frogs, so he can have the Earth women for himself.  Gored on his own erection.
Kermie: Powerful pig hunter ~ several of his digits smell like pork.
Ray Milland: Powerful wheelchair bound landowner about to croak.

size]
_JOHN CARRADINE-as himself; Hey, why not?__________

Plot summary
Our story begins one day on the Planet Lilypad where Chesty LaCroak finds herself mating with 6 different frog suitors.  This is interupted when her flight commander arrives.  He alerts her to Planet Vibrator's imminent doom due to the destructive "shaking force" of the planet's core reactor.   Chesty suits up and...

Frogs have a cloaca, which acts like a rectum, urethra and reproductive organ at the same time.
There are curiously female versions of the Battletoads out there.
Trevor’s underpants are supposedly a major sexual deterrent.

Stuff to Watch for
10 min - Wow.  I don't think I can ever look at lesbians or frogs ever the same way again.
22 min - uhh, i don't think that this is a PG movie as what the DVD said it was
28 min - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST - wait a minute, frogs have BREASTS???????

Quotes
Human girl: "That's the longest tongue I've ever seen!  TAKE ME NOW!!!"
Cop:  "You've raped far too many sluts.  Now you're going to pay."
Trevor: “ I know my undies smell but I would like to get ninja stabby with you, baby.”
"

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2013, 07:14:05 PM »

REVENGE OF THE WYRE WIZARD

Tagline - "No grammar, no review content, no mercy!"

Story - Under the brilliant guise of Simon Cowell. Nobody suspected a thing as the demented Wyre turned every user into /b/tards. The only one standing between the evil Wizard and his goal is the mighty Andrew Odinson wielding the might BÄNHAMMER.

"I haven't been this confused by a movie since I saw Cool World on acid." -A.J. Bauer
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:28:55 PM by A.J. Bauer » Logged

retrorussell

« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2013, 07:51:59 PM »

REVENGE OF THE WYRE WIZARD
Tagline: "I wrote it.. you're readin' it!"

Story - Under the brilliant guise of Simon Cowell. Nobody suspected a thing as the demented Wyre turned every user into /b/tards. The only one standing between the evil Wizard and his goal is the mighty Andrew Odinson wielding the might BÄNHAMMER.

"I haven't been this confused by a movie since I saw Cool World on acid." -A.J. Bauer

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Reveiwing Movies that Don't exist « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.