Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:35:47 AM
713395 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ghosts in movies? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ghosts in movies?  (Read 1477 times)
macabre
Bad Movie Lover

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

« on: May 25, 2010, 02:35:15 PM »

hi
i watched the movie superstition(aka:the witch) and the scene the has the young girl being spiked to the floor has ,what i believe to be some kind of spirit in the background.i have paused/slowed down this scene and i cannot explain this green light in the background. i know that three men and a baby had a reputed scene with a ghost as did poltergeist . my question is this. do you know of any more movies that have strange apparitions in them that should not be there and cannot be sensibly explained.?

macabre.
p.s sorry Andrew about the caps lock during my previous posts.

GEEZ! I NEVER REALISED A BRAIN WEIGHED SO MUCH.
WHY HAVE YOU GOT A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND? I HAVEN'T IT'S IN YOUR CHEST.
A MARATHON! MY WIFE COULDN'T RUN A BATH WITHOUT FEELING TIRED.
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 04:33:03 PM »

do you know of any more movies that have strange apparitions in them that should not be there and cannot be sensibly explained.?

Unfortunately, I don't know of any.  However, any movie starring Pauly Shore or Rob Schneider has an apparition in it that should not be there and cannot be sensibly explained.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 11:55:47 PM »

I think it might have been the ending to The Car (1977), where an image of probably Satan's face appears in the exploded car's flames/smoke.  It was indeed intentional, but was stupid, had nothing to do with anything and should not have been there.  They were implying it was driven by Satan, but that's just flat out retarded.
Maybe this was a bad example but I can't really think of anything else.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
The Gravekeeper
addicted to the macabre
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 12:43:44 AM »

There's supposedly a few in the movie "Death Tunnel," which is actually quite fitting since that's exactly what the movie was about. I say "supposedly" because I can't be bothered to look for them and I'm still a firm believer that even if ghosts exist there are far fewer instances of them being caught on film than you'd think simply because film (and digital imaging) can have defects/faults that look like spirits to us but have a mechanical origin.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 01:30:18 AM »

There is another thing that shouldn't be there in Three Men and A Baby. In the scene where Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg and Ted Danson are singing the baby to sleep, the camera pulls up through the skylight of the house and we get a wide shot of the house at night. The weird thing is that if you look to the left of the screen, a horrible face starts to appear ~ the face seems like it is burnt and scarred.  Buggedout Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ghosts in movies? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.