Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:07:06 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 162
Author Topic: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?  (Read 619999 times)
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2130 on: June 22, 2013, 12:09:14 PM »

I like to save time by simply belching the words "Excuse me."

Indy,if I knew exactly where you lived.... TeddyR

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2131 on: June 22, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »

I also try to belch all seven continents at least once a day so that I don't forget basic geography! TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #2132 on: June 25, 2013, 02:28:16 AM »

So, you're searching for something on the net and you stumble onto this great conversation about it people are having on some forum, and you want to join in and share you thoughts and opinions, and maybe correct a few errors somebody else has posted. 

But you can't.  Because you're not a member of the forum. 

and there hasn't been a new post in the topic in five years. 

Don't you hate it when that happens?   

Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #2133 on: June 25, 2013, 06:08:29 AM »

So, you're searching for something on the net and you stumble onto this great conversation about it people are having on some forum, and you want to join in and share you thoughts and opinions, and maybe correct a few errors somebody else has posted. 

YES!!!!

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2134 on: June 25, 2013, 06:13:29 AM »

I also try to belch all seven continents at least once a day so that I don't forget basic geography! TeddyR

TeddyR TeddyR

I used to be able to belch my birthplace's name BULAWAYO in one but age, y'know.....  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2135 on: June 25, 2013, 06:41:03 AM »

Or yesterday I was searching for info on a problem I was having with a video game.  Google took me to page 77 of some topic on some forum where it was mentioned.  One guy asked the exact question I was wondering about, and all the responses were "This has been asked literally 50 times before, read the topic before posting!"  Oh great, I'll just spend the next 3 hours reading through the first 76 pages.  You guys are great  Lookingup

Or those search engine Nazis.  Somebody posts something on a forum and some a-hole comes along, really mad and indignant, informing him that this topic has been discussed before, use the search feature you imbecile!  Well for one thing if you don't know exactly how the topic title was worded you can't find it, and for another thing, what's the big problem with a topic being discussed more that once?  Do these people want their forum to be 100% dead because all topics have been discussed previously?  And is it really THAT much of an annoyance to see the same topic talked about more than once?  Oh my God you poor, poor person you, having to endure seeing the same thing more than one time on your precious board  Lookingup

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #2136 on: June 25, 2013, 09:27:26 PM »

Vegans on the Internet (sounds like a bad movie title)

We get it. You are super-special and you will outlive us all by 20-30 years  Lookingup

If they start giving you that, say, "Yeah, I know, there were a lot great people who were vegan, like Hitler for example."

(And yes, that's not hyperbole, Hitler WAS vegan, and more so, he once berated his wife for using a brand of perfume that had been tested on animals.  If that doesn't blow your mind, I don't know what will.)
HITLER didn't have a wife. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2137 on: June 26, 2013, 12:34:22 AM »

For most of his career that was true.  But he did marry Eva Braun the night before they committed suicide together.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2138 on: June 26, 2013, 09:48:42 AM »

Soda has that effect. Root Beer does it well, but I assume that an experienced Dr. Pepper drinker has mastered this out. Wink

yeah no.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2139 on: June 26, 2013, 10:47:37 AM »

Right now, I am extremely ticked at the U.S. Supreme Court.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2140 on: June 26, 2013, 11:51:12 AM »

Modernizing the times does that.

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #2141 on: June 26, 2013, 11:55:56 AM »

On Sunday a real estate agent went through my house with someone interested in it. After I got back  I discovered that the stupid idiot literally locked me out of my house.

I had to borrow a ladder from a neighbor to break into my house via second story window and open the doors.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2142 on: June 26, 2013, 12:01:17 PM »

On Sunday a real estate agent went through my house with someone interested in it. After I got back  I discovered that the stupid idiot literally locked me out of my house.

I had to borrow a ladder from a neighbor to break into my house via second story window and open the doors.

So you don't have a spare key? You should ALWAYS have a spare key.

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #2143 on: June 26, 2013, 12:11:20 PM »

So you don't have a spare key? You should ALWAYS have a spare key.

I have one on the set of keys I left in the house, that I thought I brought with me.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2144 on: June 26, 2013, 12:36:44 PM »

Modernizing the times does that.

You call it modernizing, I call it another swing of the wrecking ball at the proud edifice that was once Western Civilization.  Five thousand years of history and practice count for nothing.  Think about this: if marriage is only defined by "love" - a hopelessly indefinable term - then why can't every single argument used to support gay marriage now be used to support polygamy, pedophile marriage, necrophile marriage, and pet marriage?  Today five justices of the Supreme Court fundamentally altered our societal DNA in a way no culture has ever done prior to the 21st Century.  Marriage now has no meaning, and states essentially have no rights.  You can celebrate it as a victory for equality, but I see it as another giant leap towards the complete unraveling of society as a whole.  Civilizations crumbe when the family is undermined, and America has launched itself on a downhill slope with great enthusiasm.

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 162
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.