Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:57:37 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 162
Author Topic: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?  (Read 624203 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #2175 on: August 08, 2013, 10:51:51 AM »

Justin Bieber...I don't believe in hitting women but in her case I'll make an exception.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #2176 on: August 08, 2013, 11:21:55 AM »

Once again this morning I heard the people next door having sex in the morning while I was making coffee due to the paper thin walls. I've been at the new place eight days, this has happened three or four times.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2177 on: August 08, 2013, 11:30:47 AM »

Once again this morning I heard the people next door having sex in the morning while I was making coffee due to the paper thin walls. I've been at the new place eight days, this has happened three or four times.

Sorry about that, we'll try to keep it quiet from now on.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #2178 on: August 09, 2013, 10:31:53 PM »

What grinds my gears is the jerks who blame Christopher Nolan for Man of Steel.

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2179 on: August 10, 2013, 01:25:58 PM »

My wife wants a catalog from Chico's.  So I go to their website.  Well of course you can't just enter your name and address and have them send you one - that would be way too damned easy.  Oh no you've got to set up an account with them.  So I enter all that crap and it finally tells me that email address is already in use.  Apparently I've done this before at some point in the past.  God only knows what I used for a password, probably f***youchicos or something.  Anyhow I get a new password and finally get logged into that damned account and click on "request a catalog" and it takes me to some page that has absolutely nothing to do with catalogs.  I don't even know...they want me to explore the great benefits of membership in their passport program I've just signed up for.

Oh fooooooookkkkkk.  I could order 100 DVD's from Amazon in less time than it would take to get a damned fifty cent catalog out of these people.   Hatred

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
VenomX73

« Reply #2180 on: August 10, 2013, 01:54:44 PM »

Ignorant next door neighbors sits parked in the driveway and blasts deep BASS for hours - it drives my birds nuts!

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
VenomX73

« Reply #2181 on: August 10, 2013, 07:43:01 PM »

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #2182 on: August 11, 2013, 12:01:17 AM »

Also my cell phone reception at the new place is absolutely horrible. I just got a message from the day I moved....over a week ago.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #2183 on: August 12, 2013, 07:07:43 PM »

Somebody smashed in my passenger side window at work today.  Luckily it looks like nothing was stolen, but still....

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #2184 on: August 13, 2013, 03:11:05 PM »

Somebody smashed in my passenger side window at work today.  Luckily it looks like nothing was stolen, but still....

I feel for you. The d******t(s) who broke your passenger side window may not have stolen anything, but they left you to deal with

(1) your insurance company
(2) the police, if you filed a report.
(3) the cost of your deductible
(4) and the loss of the use of your car, while it was in the shop having the window replaced.

Fortunately, I've never had anything like this happen to me. Though, it is one of my constant worries.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2185 on: August 13, 2013, 03:40:25 PM »

Justin Bieber...I don't believe in hitting women but in her case I'll make an exception.

yeah no.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #2186 on: August 13, 2013, 07:07:21 PM »

I feel for you. The d******t(s) who broke your passenger side window may not have stolen anything, but they left you to deal with

(1) your insurance company
(2) the police, if you filed a report.
(3) the cost of your deductible
(4) and the loss of the use of your car, while it was in the shop having the window replaced.

Fortunately, I've never had anything like this happen to me. Though, it is one of my constant worries.

Thanks, but might be less sinister then initially thought.  I was talking to one guy at work-and what he thinks happened is when the ground crew was mowing the lawn near where the employees park-one might have ran over a rock which flew out and hit my car. 

I don't know what exactly happened. It is a little more comforting to thinking there was an unfortunate accident  rather than being the victim of a crime.  Ether way it cost me over $200 to get it replaced.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2187 on: August 15, 2013, 03:55:04 AM »

Sorry about that, we'll try to keep it quiet from now on.

BounceGiggle TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #2188 on: August 18, 2013, 07:12:34 PM »

I actually doubt Bieber spit on his fans. The only thing in the world his enormous ego gives two s**ts about is his adoring fans.

tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and

« Reply #2189 on: August 26, 2013, 02:28:00 PM »

SNATCHING! This has gotten so bad these days. I hand someone their change or receipt and they just snatch it. I fill out a form somewhere,like the doctor's office,and when I hand it to the lady she grabs it very roughly. Whatever has happened to common courtesy?  Bluesad

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 162
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.