Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:17:55 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 162
Author Topic: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?  (Read 624204 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2205 on: September 27, 2013, 02:01:16 AM »

When Menard pulls one of his six month absences from this forum.
Seriously, where IS that guy???
The Good Doctor sent me birthday greetungs a few days ago.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
tracy
Inventor of the Turnip Twaddler and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2206 on: September 30, 2013, 01:23:51 PM »

People informing me of their need/desire to go to the bathroom. I work in a convenience store,as yall know,so I get this all the time. It's annoying when I say"Hi,how ya doing?" and they reply that they need to go to the bathroom. Or they'll buy their studff then push it aside on the counter....occassionally even out of the way a bit....and say they have to go. I mean,not to be hateful,but I'm not particularly interested if they need to go wee. Spare me the details! Lookingup

Yes,I'm fine....as long as I don't look too closely.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #2207 on: October 06, 2013, 10:38:16 PM »

My store usually has a pretty decent Halloween selection.  I mean, it's not great, but it's nice.  Aside from the two entire walls of costumes, we get more of those little jack o'lantern shaped buckets than anyone could ever need, at least an isle of candy (often more), and another two isles or more of various nicknacks, trinkets and party favors. 

This year, we got practically no trickets or party favors, less than a full isle of candy, only a small handful of those buckets, no pumpkin carving kits, no little toys, nothing like that.  Mostly just costumes this year. 

But you know what we DO have two isles or, right next to the Halloween stuff? 

Christmas Decorations

We need to pass some kind of law, banning stores from selling Christmas items until November. 
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2208 on: October 06, 2013, 11:08:38 PM »

My store usually has a pretty decent Halloween selection.  I mean, it's not great, but it's nice.  Aside from the two entire walls of costumes, we get more of those little jack o'lantern shaped buckets than anyone could ever need, at least an isle of candy (often more), and another two isles or more of various nicknacks, trinkets and party favors. 

This year, we got practically no trickets or party favors, less than a full isle of candy, only a small handful of those buckets, no pumpkin carving kits, no little toys, nothing like that.  Mostly just costumes this year. 

But you know what we DO have two isles or, right next to the Halloween stuff? 

Christmas Decorations

We need to pass some kind of law, banning stores from selling Christmas items until November. 

A few weeks ago  was in Maxy's and saw Christmas decorations. The urge to burn that down was high.

yeah no.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2209 on: October 21, 2013, 02:32:41 AM »

Clients who think our place of work is useless as there is nothing online.  Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #2210 on: October 21, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »

Daytime trick or treating. Unnatural, that.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #2211 on: October 21, 2013, 04:56:05 PM »

Christmas Decorations

Stores, I'll use Lowe's as a great example, that insist on being politically correct by having a big sign out front for the "Holiday Trees". I don't think I know a single person that says "Happy Holidays". Do you?

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2212 on: October 22, 2013, 08:01:11 AM »

^My Dad has a Star Trek Ornament that has a speaker in it with Spock saying something, the ending he saids Happy Holidays. Does that count?  Twirling

yeah no.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #2213 on: October 22, 2013, 08:49:34 AM »

^It would have been funnier if Spock had said Весёлой Хануки!  TeddyR

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2214 on: October 24, 2013, 08:42:05 AM »

The phone rings about six times last night.  Nobody's there when I answer it.  Caller ID says one call is from Ontario, several others were from some guy I never heard of.  Finally find out - it's my Dad calling from Florida using the world's cheapest and shi***est long distance company Tel 3 (He said he tried calling their customer service but just got a recording telling him he'd won a free cruise).  It's five cents a minute with this outfit, vs. 25 cents a minute with his 100% reliable cell phone.  For a ten minute call that's a $2.00 difference.  It took him all damned evening to get through to me but he saved $2.00.   Lookingup

I will never understand how that man's mind works.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 08:47:01 AM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #2215 on: October 24, 2013, 12:36:25 PM »

Although my friend didn't do so, I'd like to throttle this putz....
My friend called me last night (he's a native New Yorker), and he was telling me about something that happened recently.  He works as a driver / greeter for a lot of charity events and concerts in and around Manhattan, and he sometimes brings his elderly father to these events, when possible. Well, he'd brought his Pop to this function, got him settled in at a table where he could watch what was going on (and my friend could keep an eye on him), fetched Pop a beverage and a nibble, and went to attend to some business.

When he returned a few minutes later, Pop was nowhere to be seen....he went looking for him, and found Pop seated behind a wall, his drink in his hand. When asked why he was sitting there, Pop pointed to a man standing a ways away, and said, "He told me I had to sit back here."

My friend walked up to the guy, a minor event functionary, and asked him why he'd made Pop move; the jerk told him that his Pop was, I quote, "Making the place look run down."

I wonder what this whelp will have to say when HE'S old, and they're trying to shove him out on the ice floe? 

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2216 on: November 06, 2013, 05:54:10 AM »

As the son of a feminist, I rarely if ever use the words 'stupid' and 'woman/women' together, but what these two did is just beyond tasteless.  Hatred

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2488232/Fury-British-girls-Twin-Towers-fancy-dress-costumes--daughter-pilot-flying-US-time-terror-attacks.html

Thumbdown Thumbdown

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2217 on: November 06, 2013, 07:04:20 AM »

It is the nature of young people to do stupid things, but they were definitely abusing the privilege!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2218 on: November 06, 2013, 07:19:27 AM »

It is the nature of young people to do stupid things, but they were definitely abusing the privilege!

You know it.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2219 on: November 06, 2013, 09:20:45 AM »

Trust me, the stupid level is rising. I've seen pictures that shows them not only being stupid, but crossing the line of offensive.

yeah no.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 162
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.