Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:39:59 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 162
Author Topic: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?  (Read 624288 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #2355 on: March 29, 2015, 10:36:52 AM »

GTA V seems to have removed a lot of stealth elements in the online missions, it's like I get ready for a stealthy approach and all of a sudden everyone knows where I am and start shooting. really irritates me since I'm trying to take my time and know it's wave after wave of enemies shooting at once.

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2356 on: April 02, 2015, 12:17:33 PM »

What really p**ses me off is these a***oles who hug the flag and suck there thumbs like Linus in the old Peaunuts cartoons and say they beleive in the American way of life-which I thought was called JUSTICE and FREEDOM-and see religious nuts getting away with excluding fags from there stores and cops killing n****rs because-well-there cops!!!!!  Hatred

It's been 14 f**king years since this song came out-NOTHING HAS REALLY CHANGED.
It never will... Bluesad
There has always been this s**t-but I thought America was a progressive nation-we actually have went BACK!!!
Since 911 everything got reaal polorized-f**k EM!
I HATE THESE DICKS!!!

Fags cant marry-n****rs get beat on the street-just like the bad old days....

And they watch us. Like owls.
And NOTHING has really changed.

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
claws
« Reply #2357 on: April 12, 2015, 04:13:21 AM »

So last week I was at my nephew's who lives in the neighborhood and we both went to my place to pick up a blu-ray player he wanted to borrow. We were standing at his front door ready to walk, talking a bit about DVDs and players, and this 30-ish woman with a baby walks towards us chiming in on our conversation. She talks about not having luck finding a cheap DVD player and was forced to buy a cheap Blu-ray player because after all, her children want to watch their cartoons on disc.
She was walking behind us pushing her stroller talking continuously about DVDs. My nephew replied out of politeness, and when we took a turn to my house she said "well, we are all neighbors. I live down the street" and she walked away. Neither my nephew or myself have ever seen this woman before. He thought she was somebody I knew and I thought the same about him. However, this incident kind of bothered me. Even though she was friendly I thought her behavior was simply impudent. I'm not a hermit avoiding contact but if you are a total stranger you just don't join a conversation without introducing yourself, or without having the courtesy to say at least "hi" first.

Her super-friendly but impudent approach rubbed me the wrong way. Just because you are a neighbor doesn't give you the right to anything. I felt violated  Lookingup
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2358 on: April 12, 2015, 09:00:19 AM »

So last week I was at my nephew's who lives in the neighborhood and we both went to my place to pick up a blu-ray player he wanted to borrow. We were standing at his front door ready to walk, talking a bit about DVDs and players, and this 30-ish woman with a baby walks towards us chiming in on our conversation. She talks about not having luck finding a cheap DVD player and was forced to buy a cheap Blu-ray player because after all, her children want to watch their cartoons on disc.
She was walking behind us pushing her stroller talking continuously about DVDs. My nephew replied out of politeness, and when we took a turn to my house she said "well, we are all neighbors. I live down the street" and she walked away. Neither my nephew or myself have ever seen this woman before. He thought she was somebody I knew and I thought the same about him. However, this incident kind of bothered me. Even though she was friendly I thought her behavior was simply impudent. I'm not a hermit avoiding contact but if you are a total stranger you just don't join a conversation without introducing yourself, or without having the courtesy to say at least "hi" first.

Her super-friendly but impudent approach rubbed me the wrong way. Just because you are a neighbor doesn't give you the right to anything. I felt violated  Lookingup

She wants you  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
claws
« Reply #2359 on: April 12, 2015, 11:10:43 AM »

She wants you  TeddyR

Obese bored out their mind stay-at-home-moms are not really my type  Wink
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2360 on: April 13, 2015, 10:03:09 AM »

What really grinds my gears right now is one of my new workers habit of making constantly noises with his mouth that approximately match up to various songs... badly. Currently I am debating wither to use my stapler on him in an attempt to get two seconds quiet, or just go the whole hog and beat him to death with my monitor.

I suppose I could just ask him to stop, but that seems less enjoyable and appealing than the alternatives.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2361 on: April 15, 2015, 03:13:54 AM »

My co-worker is now reading the reviews on here. If he goes near the forums I may have to do some editing...

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2362 on: April 15, 2015, 04:58:04 AM »

My co-worker is now reading the reviews on here. If he goes near the forums I may have to do some editing...

Tell him to read some of my reviews: that should hold him off the main forum for a while.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2363 on: April 25, 2015, 08:19:38 PM »

I was going to order a new mouse from Amazon.

I mean, you've be kidding, right?   I'll just use the direction arrows for f**k's sake.

- Paulo Coelho
ulthar
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #2364 on: April 25, 2015, 08:30:04 PM »

I previously posted about sorta rude people in the grocery store check-out line that wait until AFTER everything is rung up to even begin digging out checkbook.

This is a follow-up to top that.

A couple of days ago, I saw a woman in line, put all her stuff on the little conveyor belt, make small talk with the cashier while her stuff was being rung up....and THEN...she decided she needed one more thing so she went to shop some more...

...while the cashier and the rest of us just stood there wondering "what the?"

It could have approached acceptable if she had at least SAID something like "Ooops, I'll be right back; I forgot something!" or some such, but not a word.  Just...walked away.

The really FUNNY (!!) thing about it...she didn't come back with anything.   Lookingup  Just got out her checkbook and paid, then left.

Totally wild.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2365 on: April 26, 2015, 07:40:57 AM »

One of my pet hates is very similar to the one above. When old people rush off trains, rush to the ticket barrier as fast as they can and then stop at the barriers before then looking for their tickets holding everyone else up.

Jim H

« Reply #2366 on: April 26, 2015, 11:10:26 AM »

I mean, you've be kidding, right?   I'll just use the direction arrows for f**k's sake.

Looks like a 3rd party seller.  They often rip you off on shipping.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2367 on: April 26, 2015, 12:35:44 PM »

You'd think so but nope, that's Amazon itself  http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Wireless-Mouse-Receiver-Black/dp/B005EJH6Z4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1430069657&sr=8-3&keywords=mouse

- Paulo Coelho
Jim H

« Reply #2368 on: May 01, 2015, 08:08:14 PM »

You'd think so but nope, that's Amazon itself  http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Wireless-Mouse-Receiver-Black/dp/B005EJH6Z4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1430069657&sr=8-3&keywords=mouse

Oh yeah.  I don't see their ridiculous prices on regular shipping as I'm Prime.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2369 on: May 04, 2015, 10:24:10 AM »

People who post in forum threads without actually reading them. For example, at my site I have a "what was that weird movie" page that I stopped updating years ago, but don't want to get rid of because it brings in a bunch of Google traffic. I have posted a message at the very top saying "please don't ask your question here, please go here instead, no one is paying attention and no one will answer you," and I repeat that message in several new posts. Yet people keep posting on it, asking their movie questions.

I saw a similar thing at Project Honey Pot, where someone started a thread saying "please remove my IP from your blacklist" and a couple of posters gave them the procedure to do that. Yet, new people keep coming on top and posting the same request without reading the previous responses which explain what to do. I don't get how people can be so stupid sometimes.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 162
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.