Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:28:49 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What Unintentionally Funny B-Movies Made You Laugh the Hardest? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: What Unintentionally Funny B-Movies Made You Laugh the Hardest?  (Read 17585 times)
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 10:57:42 AM »

Thanks everyone. All of those that are available on NetFlix are now in my queue.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Raffine

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 11:04:56 AM »

My vote goes to the Ed Wood penned THE REVENGE OF DR. X. Unfortunately this clip cuts off one of Wood's best lines :"How in the HELL could anybody be so utterly STUPID as to build a rocket launch site on the coast of Florida?!?"

Small | Large

This one has everything: from the incorrect title sequence (this movie is actually titled THE DOUBLE GARDEN, but at some point somebody tacked on the credits for an Eddie Romero Filipino flick), an insane performance by James Craig, and a delightfully goofy Venus Fly Trap monster. Graig had been Hollywood's replacement for Clark Gable during the war years, and had starred in big budget films like THE DEVIL AND DANIEL WEBSTER

Along the way Craig has a mental fit and is forced on vacation, drives to the airport from Cape Kennedy via North Carolina ?!?), visits a snake farm, smuggles a Venus Fly Trap on a plane, gets himself a sexy female assistant and a manic hunchback who plays scary music on a organ, feeds puppies and blood from pregnant ladies to his monster, surrounds himself with topless pearl divers, and <SPOILER> has himself a Manster-like finale on a volcano.

Here's a link to watch the whole damn thing. If you are a true bad movie fan, you won't regret it!  TeddyR

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5074520914321662305# Small | Large

« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:15:24 AM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
the ghoul
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »

Dr. Butcher, M.D.

This was the first bad movie that had me laughing so hard it hurt, and is probably the film that is the most responsible for getting me started on my obsession with "bad movies."  To this day, I have never laughed so hard at a B-horror flick.  Even the trailer is hilarious.  The movie is also known as "Zombie Holocaust."  I haven't seen the ZH version yet, but I once heard from a knowledgeable source that the Dr. Butcher version is funnier because of the way it is edited.  The title "Dr. Butcher, M.D. (Medical Deviate)" is also priceless, and way funnier than the name "Zombie Holocaust."

Small | Large
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 08:45:36 PM by the ghoul » Logged
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »

Teenagers From Outer Space (1959) warrants a mention. Teen Martians invade the Earth looking for a nesting ground for their deadly Gargon herd. One Martian however is wary of harming life on another planet while the majority couldn't give a rat's you know what. Wait till you see said Gargons in action. Not entirely sure the comedy completely unintentional here though. Still I highly recommend this one and was shocked to discover my girlfriend liked this one as much as I did!

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Hammock Rider

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 11:29:28 AM »

Berserk with Joan Crawford is a feast of unintentional humor and camp. The love scenes with Ty Hardin will make you either laugh out loud or throw up a little in the back of your mouth, depending on your own constitution. You can watch it for free on Youtube.

Small | Large

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
voltron

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2010, 05:02:35 PM »

Blood Shack!!  Which is also on Netflix.  You have to read the summary first and get all psyched about the super scary Chopper guy and the great big fancy Mansion like I did to get the full effect!

Damnit, that movie was f**king awful. WAAAY too much padding for me. Turned me off of Ray Dennis Steckler.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
spaz456
New Visitor

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2010, 05:05:15 PM »

Definitely silo killer two very funny special effects
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2010, 10:03:31 PM »

Berserk with Joan Crawford is a feast of unintentional humor and camp. The love scenes with Ty Hardin will make you either laugh out loud or throw up a little in the back of your mouth, depending on your own constitution. You can watch it for free on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQbF01sI76Y
What a great horrible movie!!  A JOAN CRAWFORD movie definitely belongs on the list, but I think this one is way funnier, more deliciously lurid, and horribly ham handed; in other words, just great! 

Small | Large

Listen to the narration at the beginning by DIANE BAKER who plays JOAN CRAWFORD's daughter... That's LEE MAJORS playing "Lucy Harbin's" husband... JOAN CRAWFORD was 34 years older, not 7...!!!

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2010, 11:03:34 PM »

I think all of "The Transporter" was hilarious. Not only did Jason Statham go from whiny British guy whose afraid of gangsters in his earlier Guy Richie films to being an absolute bad ass, he kills a guy with a t-shirt!

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
claws
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »

Blood Shack!!  Which is also on Netflix.  You have to read the summary first and get all psyched about the super scary Chopper guy and the great big fancy Mansion like I did to get the full effect!

Damnit, that movie was f**king awful. WAAAY too much padding for me. Turned me off of Ray Dennis Steckler.

The main actress was a bit unintentional amusing but the rest was indeed awful and dull. One has to be hardcore to find all of this hilarious  Bluesad
ChaosTheory

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 10:19:20 AM »

I think all of "The Transporter" was hilarious. Not only did Jason Statham go from whiny British guy whose afraid of gangsters in his earlier Guy Richie films to being an absolute bad ass, he kills a guy with a t-shirt!

Mmmmmmmmm, Statham...........

The Room is pretty amazing, the director even tried to pretend it was a dark comedy all along after he found out people were making fun of it.
Pandorum is pretty funny if you're a fan of Red Dwarf. I kept waiting for The Cat to show up the whole time I was watching.
Species has quite a lot of unintentional humor.
And of course there's Dr. Boll's entire catalog, of course my personal favorite is In the Name of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale

Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chance opts between two worlds
Fire walk with me
skuts
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 08:57:07 AM »

Both Pieces and Blue Velvet had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. The ushers threatened to kick me out of Blue Velvet.

Babies taste best.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2010, 03:39:51 AM »

Pieces and Dr. Butcher are good choices; I also laughed hard at those.
But for me, the Japanese movie "House" (Hausu) made me laugh till I hurt and then some.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2010, 08:57:22 AM »

It personally didn't happen to me, but it really got my dad laughing.  When we watched Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders, he got a kick out of a big goof.  In one scene, you can see the suit of armor outside of the shop, but in the next scene, you can see the head off of it with the person wearing the costume.  This happened twice.

As such, this is the only b-movie to get my dad laughing.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »

I watched Beowulf with Christophe Lambert the other day, and the strangely intense way he says his lines, coupled with the flitting eyes and the bleached hair had me laughing all the way through. A performance of Shatneresque proportions.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What Unintentionally Funny B-Movies Made You Laugh the Hardest? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.