Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:18:13 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What Unintentionally Funny B-Movies Made You Laugh the Hardest? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: What Unintentionally Funny B-Movies Made You Laugh the Hardest?  (Read 17582 times)
claws
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 01:47:45 AM »

Forgot to mention this in my first post: Nightmare at Shadow Woods (1987), which is the edited re-titled re-release of Blood Rage. Sadly the uncut Blood Rage is not available on DVD, but the budget disc of Nightmare at Shadow Woods is still worth checking out. Even though lacking gore but it's still hilarious as hell.
Crystal Pepsi Lite
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 07:24:34 PM »

You MUST get "The Forbidden Dance is Lambada"

Laura Herring from Mulholland Drive
Sid Haig
Richard Lynch - DOING the lambada with Ms. Herring
The leading guy who looks 40 and is desparately combing his hair forward.

This movie was so "Graydon Clark" awesome that my wife and I want to buy it - you will truly laugh your ass off.

Netflix available - move it to #1 you won't regret it.
demon_dave
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2010, 12:01:28 PM »

Quite honestly...there are three for me that caused side splitting "owww it hurts to laugh"

first was "Breathing Fire"...basically it encapsulates the 80's in one short film, many "actors" in the film were only ever in this film, so that should tell you plenty.

second was actually what seemed like a "legitimate" movie...starring Carl Weathers..."Action Jackson"....there were tons of moments of "no...he's not going to....OH MAN HE DID!!! LAWLROFLLAWL!!!" Watch for driving a corvette into a mansion and chasing the bad guy around the house with it...up a flight of stairs...priceless. Also the hotel managers voice...will make you laugh every time guaranteed.

third is "revenge of the ninja" starring Sho Kosugi. Considering how awesoemly BAD ASS ninja assassin was, this movie is so bad it hurts...but it's awesomely comical at the same time. Ninjas getting shot by some average guy...a dude opening up an art gallery whose logo looks like a spread ass...and a white guy henchman with ponytails, a roy rogers vest, and two tomahawks named "chief" who is ordered by the bad guy to "scalp" people.
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 11:05:19 AM »

Here's one I just thought of: The Godfather, Part III. The last time I watched it I cracked up several times, but then, that's not a B-movie.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
BTM

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 03:58:48 AM »

I Drink Your Blood... I'd bet the grandson (the young boy) has written the script for this story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-vdVgiytEo

Wow, I got that at my apartment right now!  Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but will soon.

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2010, 06:10:24 AM »

Twilight. It may not be a B-movie but I laughed my ass off during much of it.

Smells like popcorn and shame
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 01:28:43 PM »

Twilight. It may not be a B-movie but I laughed my ass off during much of it.

Agreed. I hate them, but at the same time I can actually watch them and laugh my ass off at how terrible they are. I mean, that's a big part of what we do here, riff on crappy movies.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 05:40:08 PM »

third is "revenge of the ninja" starring Sho Kosugi. Considering how awesoemly BAD ASS ninja assassin was, this movie is so bad it hurts...but it's awesomely comical at the same time. Ninjas getting shot by some average guy...a dude opening up an art gallery whose logo looks like a spread ass...and a white guy henchman with ponytails, a roy rogers vest, and two tomahawks named "chief" who is ordered by the bad guy to "scalp" people.

You know who "Chief" was? Native American actor Don Shanks, who used to play Nakuma on The Life And Times Of Grizzly Adams. And if I remembe right, he's also the guy who played "The Shape" in a few of the original Halloween movies. I believe I remember seeing the name in the credits.

Yeah, this was a fun movie. The guy who was Kosugi's cop buddy was martial artist Keith Vitali.  And of course, Sho always showcases his sons, Kane and Shane in his movies too. 

Kane went on to be one of the lead characters in Godzilla: Final Wars and both of them were on an episode of G4's Ninja Warrior. Both of them aced the courselike it was nothing.

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
BTM

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 01:32:00 AM »

I admit, I haven't seen the whole movie, but I've seen several clips from The Wicker Man with Nicolas Cage that made me laugh out loud, even though they're supposed to be serious. 

"AHHH!!  Not the bees!  Not the BEEEESSS!!"

It's so bad that someone even recut the film into a trailer for a comedy movie, and, neatly enough, they didn't have to change too much.

Small | Large

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
demon_dave
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2010, 07:25:57 PM »

You know who "Chief" was? Native American actor Don Shanks, who used to play Nakuma on The Life And Times Of Grizzly Adams. And if I remembe right, he's also the guy who played "The Shape" in a few of the original Halloween movies. I believe I remember seeing the name in the credits.

Yeah, this was a fun movie. The guy who was Kosugi's cop buddy was martial artist Keith Vitali.  And of course, Sho always showcases his sons, Kane and Shane in his movies too. 

Kane went on to be one of the lead characters in Godzilla: Final Wars and both of them were on an episode of G4's Ninja Warrior. Both of them aced the courselike it was nothing.

If the "Chief" was actually native american they sure as hell made him look white before dressing him up in the most stereotypical native getup ever...why would he agree to do something like that besides the meager paycheck?!?!? lol
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2010, 01:48:36 PM »

I watched Beowulf with Christophe Lambert the other day, and the strangely intense way he says his lines, coupled with the flitting eyes and the bleached hair had me laughing all the way through. A performance of Shatneresque proportions.

This is one of my favorites just because his serious tone is so awful.

"MY NAME IS BEOWULF AND I NEED FOOD AND DRINK!" :Backflip :Backflip :Sideflip :Mortal Kombat music

John Hancock
10,000 Volt Ghost
Ancient Radiation
Bad Movie Lover

Ancient Radiation

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2010, 02:14:25 PM »

Quite honestly...there are three for me that caused side splitting "owww it hurts to laugh"

first was "Breathing Fire"...basically it encapsulates the 80's in one short film, many "actors" in the film were only ever in this film, so that should tell you plenty.

second was actually what seemed like a "legitimate" movie...starring Carl Weathers..."Action Jackson"....there were tons of moments of "no...he's not going to....OH MAN HE DID!!! LAWLROFLLAWL!!!" Watch for driving a corvette into a mansion and chasing the bad guy around the house with it...up a flight of stairs...priceless. Also the hotel managers voice...will make you laugh every time guaranteed.

Revenge of the Ninja is bad. Ninja III: The Domination is way worse though. The opening 10 mins of Ninja III have a ninja attack a golf course, the LAPD, helicopters, motorcycles, more LAPD, an LAPD officer with a shotgun and cigar.....and jazzercising.

John Hancock
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2010, 04:36:00 PM »

night of the lepus because of those ridiculous bunnies. and Pamela's Prayer because it was so completely and totally overbearing with it's christian message of like beyond abstinence, like don't hold hands with someone
MrMari

Keepin' my pimp hand strong since 1975.

« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2010, 07:32:17 PM »

DEATH DRUG

From the opening minutes...

Small | Large

To the mind bending middle and end...

Small | Large

DEATH DRUG doesn't disappoint in the laugh department...but then again, would any movie about PCP disappoint?

If overacting is your thang... then peep this classic scene..

Small | Large

HARDtoREACH
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2010, 11:32:01 PM »

TEETH (2007)

what can you say about a movie with a teenage, abstinent virgin that has teeth in her vagina and goes on a rampage biting off appendages left and right.  it wasn't supposed to be funny but me and a few buddies were almost crying when we watched it.  i recommend it, not going to get into details but like i said its about a teen girl with teeth in her vagina and kills people i dont think i have to say anymore hahaha  Thumbup

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What Unintentionally Funny B-Movies Made You Laugh the Hardest? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.