Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:13:05 AM
713386 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  70s alien killer movie « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 70s alien killer movie  (Read 3730 times)
lgehlsen
New Visitor

« on: July 19, 2010, 11:03:40 PM »

Hey out there,
As a kid I saw a movie that had a tall thin cloaked/hooded alien with a satchel like Chewbacca's.  He arrived in a small town and was killing everyone.  In his satchel were weapons trhat seemed to be some kind of alien throwing stars, but were in fact some kind of mutant alien starfish type discs with lots of nasty teeth.  This was discovered in a key scene where I think the main guy and girl were trying to flee town in a car and the alien stood in the middle of the road and threw a disk and it landed on the windshield so they could both see it and scream.  Another scene had I believe the same people going into an old shed, and finding a bunch of peoplehanging dead and gutted like the Alien was fond of doing in predator.  Any help would be great as it is about the last memory I have that I can't put a title to for a TV show or movie from my youth.  Just got done watching Forbidden World aka Mutant - cheesy Alien wannabe from the 80s...

Thanks again...
Larry
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 11:15:27 PM »

Check out WITHOUT WARNING.  That might be it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081764/

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
lgehlsen
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 11:34:14 PM »

Oh my god...
I think you rock!

No way you got that right so fast, but I think that's it - though I'll have to watch it first.

This site never fails

Thanks to all the geeks like me with bad movie taste and childhoods filled with the wonder of watching them all.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 04:44:36 AM »

No problem. Smile
This particular flick has been mentioned numerous times on other threads.  We all know of this "gem".  I remember when it came out, seeing the ads in the paper and on the marquee at my local drive-in theater.  It seemed scary as a little kid.  When I finally saw it, it was so bad it was funny.  Just like the movie "The Children" (1980).  Check that one out too!

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  70s alien killer movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.