Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Fart stories « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Fart stories  (Read 13725 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 08:22:43 AM »

Babies I find realease some of the loudest farts known to mankind.  My middle baby Alex was being fed by my wife when he was about a month old and no lie, he let a fart that I swear lasted over 10 seconds.  I, half asleep at the time, poked my head up and asked my wife if that was her.  She confirmed it was the baby.

True that. My 2-month-old let's out some farts of such volume as to make a frat boy jealous. My 2 1/2 year old laughs hysterically every time.
My month old daughter is a big time farter.  Never burps...just farts.  Very unlady like.
Well then, they can get together for a fart-off. I'll bring the beer. You like Coors Light, yes?
Works for me good sir.   Thumbup

I recall my mother saying once that she let a huge fart out after taking a nap.  This was during the time we were having an addition put on so there was a lot of echoing.  Little did she know, the contractors had long since returned from their lunch break and heard everything.  She said she hid until they left. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 01:29:14 PM »

My brother was telling me about one he let out in the middle of his junior high English class.  It didn't sound like a fart, but rather made a high-pitched BOOOOO-WUP!  The entire class looked all over for the source of the sound, not once thinking my brother had cut one.
Flick James
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 01:56:32 PM »

I always like using the joke "that went over like a fart in church" whenever I say something in a group that results in silent stares.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 04:00:08 PM »

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Ash, I'm not on speaking terms with my boss at the moment: so please come and drop one here for me.  Smile

My farts are known to be classed in the 'silent but violent' category.  Buggedout

Trevor, I've found throughout my 18 years of living if farting turns white undies brown, generally you have just experienced something (much) more powerful than a fart.*

*Especially if the front of the underwear turns brown, too.

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
Skull
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 04:53:36 PM »

My fart story...

I walk... I fart.

I move... I fart.

I sit... I fart.

Gee all I do is fart.
Cthulhu

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2010, 06:19:00 PM »

English class.
Not a fly's buzzing can be heard.
I think: f**k this; and I fart.
Loudly.

It was most satisfying.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »

English class.
Not a fly's buzzing can be heard.
I think: f**k this; and I fart.
Loudly.

It was most satisfying.
Was that a Haiku?

DarkSider's Realm

Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2010, 08:31:08 AM »

Story #1
Recently the Vice President of the factory I work in, a really big, condescending, egomaniac (he wears extra-thick-soled shoes to look taller), came into the break room while I was on lunch.  I'm sitting at the next table over from the vending machine.  He gets something -- a Kit Kat or a Three Musketeers bar, I think -- and when he bends down to get it out of the slot, his rear is pointed right at me, and I think to myself, "Please don't fart while I'm eating..."

And then the wave of stink hit me. 

Story #2:
I used to date a girl who had been raised on a farm, and to her farting was no big deal.  Frequently if we were driving in her car, I'd hear the window locks click and a soft, evil chuckle from her as she cracked one off.  The first night we slept in the same bed, just as I'm drifting off to sleep, I suddenly feel her shift and the blanket gets pulled over my head as she Dutch Oven'd me. 

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 02:00:44 PM »

one time I was at a taco Bell, I had two bean burritos and a steak quesodea  and then, with out warning, I burped and farted at the same time! LOUD AS WELL! BounceGiggle TeddyR

yeah no.
Umaril The Unfeathered

Pelinal na vasha, racuvar! Sa yando tyavoy nagaia!

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2010, 08:08:13 PM »

This one is more in line with the stoy about the babies a few posts up.

Way back when she was around 2, my cousin Christie was being held by her grams-a-ma, and as she was babbling in her little baby talk, she let out a very loud blast, that I would up getting the blame for, as my grams yelled at me.

I tried to tell her it wasn't me until I was blue in the face, but to no avail. And then
Christie told her herself, in a combination of baby English and straight words that made everyone crack up.  Not only that but the same day she picked up my Sega CD game (Iron Storm) and threw it and broke it. So it was a nice trip back to Electronics Boutique for another disc!  Kids...... Buggedout

Tam-Riel na nou Sancremath.
Dawn's Beauty is our shining home.

An varlais, nou bala, an kynd, nou latta.
The stars are our power, the sky is our light.

Malatu na nou karan.
Truth is our armor.

Malatu na bala
Truth is power.

Heca, Pellani! Agabaiyane Ehlnadaya!
Be gone, outsiders! I do not fear your mortal gods!

Auri-El na nou ata, ye A, Umaril, an Aran!
Aure-El is our father, and I, Umaril, the king!
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »

One time when I was in sixth grade, we were all doing a spelling test. Now, everyone was quiet and focused on their work, as was I.

Then.....without warning......

BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTT!!!!!

It startled everyone and it had one of my old friends dying with laughter.

Another time, I was in tenth grade. Usually before the 8 o'clock bell rang, a several amount of students would hang out in one of the english rooms. I was talking with one of my friends there at the moment.

........Then, the urge came.......

Unknowing that it would be the equivalent of dropping a nuclear bomb, I decided to release it silently so that no one would hear. Nobody did. Two seconds later, everyone was gagging and choking. Somebody yelled: "Good God! Who did that?!", and that was my que to run out of there.
retrorussell
In the town of Valentine Bluffs, there are many ways to die. Take your pick.

Hanniger! I'll be waiting in HELL for you!

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2010, 09:52:58 PM »

Not much of a story, really.  Nearly every day I hear the post-colonoscopy patients in my ward blasting away so hard I would swear they'd poop out their intestines.

"O the legend they say, on a Valentine's Day, is a curse that'll live on and on.."
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2010, 09:08:23 PM »

I find laughing farts are the best.  I mean you're already laughing so you loose control and fart thus making you laugh even harder.  I recall one incident of this at the library in my high school.  Me and another kid were goofing off while researching a paper and I farted after he cracked a joke.  It still makes me laugh til this day when I think about it. 

DarkSider's Realm

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Fart stories « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.